rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ONLY Muscle Building and Fat Loss (& Game & Life) Advice You'll Ever Need!

that is real good advice. Get in the habit of doing medium term interventions in your life.

This shit is real. Its like in the book. Sooner or Later no matter how many game books you read no matter how many approaches you learn, the time will come that it will be useless, and you will have to approach a girl and out of your mouth will have to come words.

Elliot's videos are the bomb...been watching a lot of them recently. As a slight criticism, I'll just say be mentally prepared because 90 days can really try your patience if you don't start seeing encouraging results.

This quote comes to mind:

“I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say I discovered their are 1000 ways that can cause failure”. Thomas Edison

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (09-19-2013 02:15 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Elliot's videos are the bomb...been watching a lot of them recently. As a slight criticism, I'll just say be mentally prepared because 90 days can really try your patience if you don't start seeing encouraging results.

This quote comes to mind:

“I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say I discovered their are 1000 ways that can cause failure”. Thomas Edison

i agree with what he said but about edison he stole a lot of his inventions and he was immortalized for it in short do whatever it takes.

YES!

I remember watching this video when it came out.
It really changed everything for me.

I don't believe thinking deeply about stuff isn't bad in itself, but Elliot made me realise it stood in the way of my goals sometime.

Ever since I have often told myself "do something!" and it haven't regretted it ever.

Elliot's advice is perfect for game too. Half the people in the Newbie forum come in going 'I got myself in X situation and now what do I do?' I only started improving my game when I just decided that fuck what people are saying, I just need to do something,and see what happens. Did I lose a couple bangs because my game wasn't crafted by some master PUA? Yeah I did. However, right now I am a lot better at it than I otherwise would be. By reading books and game advice, you fall mercy to getting stuck in the examples. While examples are good, they can trap you because while you understand the example, you're rarely fed the same situation that Roosh talks about in Bang. Curveballs will be thrown, and especially in today's world of ever changing shit tests, you need to internalize game and be able to think on your feet. Without going and doing something and gaining experience in the trenches, you will never get the experience you need. I would venture to say that most game books are great. They give you a starting point, something that you can refer back to when you're lost, and a way to know you're headed in the right direction. Studying game is only the beginning, If you're not out in the day or at night hitting on girls, you will never be good at it. 80%+ of game is making mistakes out in the field, realizing you've made mistakes, and learning from it. Without actually doing something, you will have no idea what it really is like. Experience is 100x better than knowledge.