rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got Sick of Reading These American Girls Nonsense...

Here is a facebook post that my friend posted on here wall. Obviously an American girl.... I felt I had to step in...

Origional post, girls status (This girl is MAYBE a 6 and constantly post things like this..) :
"needs one of two things... another job or a sugar daddy... my taste is expensive and my wants are endless... ugh!"

Her friend: Oooooh i second that motion.....sugar daddy ndeed.....n n dire need....lmao!!! How was yasmines bday party??? Im mad i missed it.....did u tell her i said hi???

Blah blah blah, boring until this girl....

Other friend: join the club if u find a sugar daddy make sure he got a brother you know it aint no fun if the homies can have none [Image: smile.gif]

My post: American girls.... Go to South America, and girls think that it's crazy that you offer to pay. At least until you get to know them well. Once you get to know them and you realize they are worth a couple drinks (Maybe after 10+ dates), they still insist that you don't pay. Either way... What matters most is how that person makes you feel, reguardless of their status or what they buy you. If I have a million dollars in my pocket, I still won't buy you a damn thing unless you prove to me you're worth it. American girls are "spend money on me now, and maybe we can talk later." That's not how it should be. But lots of foolish American men buy into this, and thats why it works for you girls. It's suckers who can't get anything better, putting average girls on a podium (Didn't mean that towards you, I have respect for what you're doing, cause I would do the same. But any man worth having isn't gonna put up with that.) If you meet a man and he is dishing out money to you before he even knows you, he isn't worth having. You'll eventually get sick of his beta behavior and probably cheat on him with a guy that doesn't put up with that shit. And then when you tell your "lover"/ rich husband it's over and want to leave him for the other guy, the other guy already has 2 Brazilian girls, 1 Colombian girl, a French girl, and an Argentine girl. He doesn't have time to take you shopping, your money hungry ass is last on his list.. And you'll be looking at the situation and thinking, damn, I'm 40 and should have just gone for the guy that made me happy. But that's okay. If you did it right, you have half of the rich guys net worth already. God bless America.... Hahaha. Sorry for the ramble, but this is the TRUTH. Too many American suckers that let this happen. They ruined it for us real men.....

And what did she say?

And when I wrote: (Didn't mean that towards you, I have respect for what you're doing, cause I would do the same. But any man worth having isn't gonna put up with that.) .... It's true, I would do the same if I could. You see, we always talk about how these American girls are such whores, but us American guys let them be that way... It's not their faults, its OURS (Not ours, but the american men that let this happen).

Quote: (10-21-2010 02:58 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

And what did she say?

Just posted it, can't wait for the reply. Me and this girl have been tight hommies for a long time, and she knows what's up. I cant help but believe that she will agree with me.

I had to add this as well to ease the tension, if it did so at all:
"And.... Its not your fault, it's the men that let this happens fault.. I would take advantage of it as well if I cared that much about money. But for me... There is more to life than just money. A girl that makes me happy that earns $300 a week is much more important than a girl I cant stand that makes $10000000 a day."

Quote: (10-21-2010 03:09 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2010 02:58 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

And what did she say?

Just posted it, can't wait for the reply. Me and this girl have been tight hommies for a long time, and she knows what's up. I cant help but believe that she will agree with me.

I had to add this as well to ease the tension, if it did so at all:
"And.... Its not your fault, it's the men that let this happens fault.. I would take advantage of it as well if I cared that much about money. But for me... There is more to life than just money. A girl that makes me happy that earns $300 a week is much more important than a girl I cant stand that makes $10000000 a day."

I'm glad you put this since I don't necessarly hate what those kind of women do to these guys since in the end they are going for theirs, my mind state is that I'm going for mine as well, hence I don't give girls like that nothing but Mcdonalds and dick.

I normally do not even bother with stupid girls' FB status, but if you MUST write something - call her out her shit and make her feel the 6 she really is. I would have written:

"I don't see Trump dating average, broke girls, and he's the biggest suggar daddy of them all, so how would you scoop one?"
.."

Fuck it - it's not like you are losing out on a bang, and you remind her she is just a 6.

Mixx

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. You might win, but you're still a retard.

That's a lot of words to use on a 6.

If it bothers you, delete her or you can edit her out of your newsfeed. I have about 10% of people I know on FB on my "Hide" list.

Quote: (10-21-2010 03:34 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. You might win, but you're still a retard.

That's a lot of words to use on a 6.

If it bothers you, delete her or you can edit her out of your newsfeed. I have about 10% of people I know on FB on my "Hide" list.

THis girl has been my friend since the 6th grade. I never had intentions of banging her.

I follow what you're saying. For me;

Acta non verba.

I dunno dude, I think too many guys over-romanticize non-Western women. When it comes down it, all women are looking to be protected as a base instinct, be it from physical threats or financial woes. All these girls in poor countries throwing themselves at western guys are hoping for a ticket out of 3rd world misery.

I would agree on one thing though though, I can't stand utterly average-looking girls acting as picky as perfect 10s. You even listen to a lot of the music now that is sung by women and marketing to women and the songs are all about how hot and desirable she is. think about songs like Kelis' "Milkshake", or that song, "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me", "I ain't your holla back girl" blah blah or any shit that Lady Gaga sings. It was already getting bad in the 80s with Madonna and Janet Jackson talking about "what have you done for me lately". I listen to a lot of old school music and a few generations ago, women sung about falling in love in taking care of her man. Now women sing about this "I'm so hot every man wants me, what are you going to do for me..." shit. It's totally changed. Seriously, go listen to some oldies but goodies or some classic soul and listen to what women sung about back then, and then go listen to some lady gaga or whatever the fuck women like now and you won't believe the difference in mindset. Or you don't even have to go back that far, even listen to what Sade sung about versus what most these pop star queens sing about now. This shit is has fucked up a lot of girls in our generation in making them all think they are super hot when they aren't worth shit.

Quote: (10-21-2010 11:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I dunno dude, I think too many guys over-romanticize non-Western women. When it comes down it, all women are looking to be protected as a base instinct, be it from physical threats or financial woes. All these girls in poor countries throwing themselves at western guys are hoping for a ticket out of 3rd world misery.

Direct function of extreme wealth in part of the population, and media technology that flaunts uber-models and actresses on 200' yachts.
Same culture that efficiently makes unlimited calories available for almost no money. Making 70% of women unattractively fat. This imbalance has a nonlinear effect on hot chick's market value, the same way a Ferrari costs $250k instead of the $80k(?) it could cost.
Plants bizarre fantasies in their minds. Narcissism is endemic in 1st world countries.

Or you don't even have to go back that far, even listen to what Sade sung about versus what most these pop star queens sing about now. This shit is has fucked up a lot of girls in our generation in making them all think they are super hot when they aren't worth shit.

Well, its mainstream culture Speakeasy, it's what consumers will buy, and we all know women under 25 will run and buy a CD 10x faster than a 30 year old man or 35 year old woman will. We may buy a CD if we really love the artist, but we will do so....eventually, when we feel like it or the mood is right.

Mainstream MTV is pure catering to the masses of teenagers.

Sade will always be queen of seduction, and she will be dropping panties for many more decades to come. She dropped some panties for me a few days ago with a Supermarket chic I swooped.

Samantha James, another modern-day Sade-like singer also sings about pleasing her man and seducing him.

As far as Lady G is concerned, she is playing the hand she is dealt - gay culture, and insecure, average looking women. She has a huge debt to pay to her record label - I know this.

There are still plenty of women who drop panties to Sade/Samantha James - the challenge is hunting and finding them, and it sure as hell ain't Facebook!

Mixx

Samantha James is dope(lovin' her new album), but a pretty obscure artist compared to what's played on the radio.

I would agree on one thing though though, I can't stand utterly average-looking girls acting as picky as perfect 10s. You even listen to a lot of the music now that is sung by women and marketing to women and the songs are all about how hot and desirable she is. think about songs like Kelis' "Milkshake", or that song, "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me", "I ain't your holla back girl" blah blah or any shit that Lady Gaga sings. It was already getting bad in the 80s with Madonna and Janet Jackson talking about "what have you done for me lately". I listen to a lot of old school music and a few generations ago, women sung about falling in love in taking care of her man. Now women sing about this "I'm so hot every man wants me, what are you going to do for me..." shit. It's totally changed. Seriously, go listen to some oldies but goodies or some classic soul and listen to what women sung about back then, and then go listen to some lady gaga or whatever the fuck women like now and you won't believe the difference in mindset. Or you don't even have to go back that far, even listen to what Sade sung about versus what most these pop star queens sing about now. This shit is has fucked up a lot of girls in our generation in making them all think they are super hot when they aren't worth shit.

I agree with you on this, hell today at work a 6 1/2 at best tried playin off actin like a perfect 10, her exact words and I quote " I'm a hot MILF". My only comment that came out was " so you think", I flicked my cigarette but and went back to work while she stood shocked. I might go for the digets on that one, but yet I sit next to a 8, So... I'll take the 8 considerin I already got her number today.

Quote: (10-22-2010 02:55 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Direct function of extreme wealth in part of the population, and media technology that flaunts uber-models and actresses on 200' yachts.
Same culture that efficiently makes unlimited calories available for almost no money. Making 70% of women unattractively fat. This imbalance has a nonlinear effect on hot chick's market value, the same way a Ferrari costs $250k instead of the $80k(?) it could cost.
Plants bizarre fantasies in their minds. Narcissism is endemic in 1st world countries.

^ This shit is a brill analysis.

I find that social proof, hitting the tight spots with models/model like chicas destroys that ego.

Check it:

I invited friend of a friend (acquaintance really) out to a dope lounge. While this chick was uberbitch and a 7 at best, I played it off like I was feelin her. On the way there, I did that beta pedestalization bit.

As soon as we get there, I hit up the bar tender (solid dime) and pretty soon some of models (it was a fashion show night) come by the table to say whats up. I wish I would've taken a photo of this girl's face. We are talking about a complete 360!

Pretty soon I had linked up with Alexa, this Eurasian beauty (solid 9) leaving the uber bitch to fend for herself. Best part: Cost me $0 to take her to the lounge. 1. I was taking a taxi anyway 2. The first drink that I "brought" her was comped anyways 3. I bounced on her with 30 minutes.

Net result: My phone was blowing up that night with txts - with no response from me. 3 days later I get a message "ur an asshole" to which I respond: "gay."

Sad part is that I didn't even plan this thing, was a random Wednesday night.

What a load of nonsense. Yes, women are into the money but the belief that they are all looking for a ticket to the USA is the most ignorant load of crap I hear. Not everyone wants to go to the USA. This is not the 50's

Quote: (10-23-2010 10:51 PM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

What a load of nonsense. Yes, women are into the money but the belief that they are all looking for a ticket to the USA is the most ignorant load of crap I hear. Not everyone wants to go to the USA. This is not the 50's

This isn't total garbage. There are lots of girls who marry guys to stay in the US. I know quite a few. They won't admit it, but I'm sure it's the truth. My friend married a Brazilian girl 3 months after he met her. I felt he was kind of a sucker. But who knows, maybe she does really like him. But then again I know a lot of girls who have great lives in Brazil and are not by any means in "Third world mysery" and have american boyfriends. I'm not saying all of them, or even most of them are trying to get a green card, but it happens. And yeah, there are also girls in south american countries that think like this girl, but many many less than in the US. Latin girls are more about love and being happy IMO.

@ playboy,, girls who marry for the visa are called Maria Passapuertes, have you ever heard of the term.... I am on the fence with long distance romances that turn into marriage.... I know a few who have survived and a few who married just for the visa..A marriage for convenience if you will.... But back to your original thread,,, good on you! The problem is that our western society has allowed women to act like this and put themselves ahead of a man. I guarantee you were called all sorts of names, like asshole or you have to see a doctor by her and her friends for your truthful post.

Quote: (10-23-2010 10:51 PM)Whoremonger Wrote:  

Some/Most of the EE girls I game are definitely surprised and taken aback when I mention I'm going to live there, and that I'm not bringing anyone to the USA.

To understand their motivation, you've got to envision working somewhere where you're going to get maybe 1/8 to 1/4, relatively, the wage you get in the US.

This means NO DISPOSABLE INCOME.
Which means YOU CAN NEVER INVEST and change your situation, without becoming essentially a call girl, unless you are a financial genius like Warren Buffett. And even if you are willing to totally humiliate yourself, your shelf life will be about 1000 days and Russian Mr. Biznizman will trade you in for a 17 year old. Harsh.

There are perfectly honorable, hard-working EE men who would love these pretty girls to death, but they can't provide any
kind of month-to-month cushion at all against illness, loss of a job.

You can probably NEVER save/invest/bootstrap your way out of subsistence. Now there's someplace else-- USA, Germany, Italy, GB, Scandinavia--where the guys are just as nice-looking, more respectful, the laws are far more protective of women, and you don't have to live in fear of poverty.

The kicker: Freud's great insight: Man's primary love object is woman-- woman's primary love object is her children. She [hopes she] goes where her children will be best off. End of story.

In EE depends on where you live,,, yes you have the main cities which can be atrociously expensive, but outside, you have places for cheap.... therefore the salary is comparable to cost of living. My background is from Croatia, and I live in Canada. The fall of the iron curtain changed a lot of things, but certain things remained the same. What has messed the situation up were those individuals who worked in western europe or here and sent money back home. The prices of real estate increased, and other things while local wages remained relatively low. However, I know a lot of people who don't make a lot of money, yet still drive a mercedes (I don't know how they do it) and go to the adriatic sea every summer season. Some do have a better life than us westerners have of living to work as opposed to working to live.

@iknowexactly, your 2nd last paragraph you mentioned how laws are more protective of women in the west..... I think the laws go above and beyond what is necessary. I have a buddy who caught is wife cheating,,, yet she gets to live in the matrimonial home.... Something is not right here!!! We are the opposite of Iran for gods sake.... there the man has all of the rights,, in the west,, the woman.

As well, not all EE woman are money hungry. They enjoy the european lifestyle, and would rather stay home. Look at the immigration trends to the west for the last few years (USA and Canada),,,, not many are coming from Italy etc, as they did 50 and 100 years ago,,, a limited come from Romania etc,, but the majority for the USA are the latin countries, and Canada its Asia incl... china, india and pakistan.

American women are trashy pigs. The only thing getting larger than their sense of self-entitlement is their waistlines. Muffin-topped princesses with floppy denny's gunt disasters accentuated by floppy milk bags stuffed into a too-small-someone-lied-to-you-honey shirt.

Rude, impetuous little shrewd piglets. Not worth the effort or time. Yes, i'm counting the days until my next trip and haunting cheaptickets.com

Well since this is likely a forum of all men.. I'll say here.. its good to be a fucking man... because I find myself getting wiser, and the girls my age are now getting a bit too old for me lol.. and a bit too fat, etc. And I'm quite young.. [Image: wink.gif]

And its ALL downhill for them..

Can't say the same for myself...

By the time girls realize no one cares about their bitching, the guy that wisens up may figure out he can go bang hot 2x year-olds many places around the world.

Its good to be a man.

Quote: (10-29-2010 01:50 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

To understand their motivation, you've got to envision working somewhere where you're going to get maybe 1/8 to 1/4, relatively, the wage you get in the US. This means NO DISPOSABLE INCOME.

Starting point is kinda vague here. I believe Trump wouldn't have any issues living on 1/8 of what he is getting in US. Even myself, while far from Trump, wouldn't have any serious issues living at $2K/mo in EE. Outside the capital I could have a very decent living for this kind of money.

Quote:Quote:

Which means YOU CAN NEVER INVEST and change your situation, without becoming essentially a call girl, unless you are a financial genius like Warren Buffett.

You are applying your Western mentality to EE girls, and obviously the results you're getting are wrong. EE people are much less concerned with investing, it is more like "have food for today, and let's hope for tomorrow". Ask any of them what they plan to do for retirement, and how they plan to survive on the $100/mo government pension, and you'll very rarely hear anything which even remotely sounds like a plan. Then if you go to Asia, things change even more - in Thailand, for example, for most girls the concept of "retirement investing" is having 4+ kids. It is all different from US.

When you meet more people, you'll find out that people in EE are much less concerned about money than your average Joe here in US. You seem to think that if they make significantly less money, they would prefer to work much harder to make more. They are not. Life is not all about money in Europe.

Also from what I've read, roughly 50% of American households have zero savings, and roughly for 80% their net worth is negative - so it doesn't seem to be much different.

Quote:Quote:

You can probably NEVER save/invest/bootstrap your way out of subsistence. Now there's someplace else-- USA, Germany, Italy, GB, Scandinavia--where the guys are just as nice-looking, more respectful, the laws are far more protective of women, and you don't have to live in fear of poverty.

Disagree with every statement except the laws. This "more respectful" and "caring" they'd interpret as "weak", this is beta qualities. If you are kind of a guy who "respects women", you'll need to watch out yourself not to end up being a walking ATM. Especially in Thailand, I've seen it so many times there.

Quote: (11-09-2010 05:58 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Disagree with every statement except the laws. This "more respectful" and "caring" they'd interpret as "weak", this is beta qualities. If you are kind of a guy who "respects women", you'll need to watch out yourself not to end up being a walking ATM. Especially in Thailand, I've seen it so many times there.

@bigbooty-- your anti Lardchick diatribe made my afternoon. I especially like the pressured non-stop attack right to the end, with lovely increasing shrillness!!! Muffin Brigade, march!!

@Nemesis-You are right Europeans and EE are not as money enslaved as we ( USA) are. I think you are from there and have a deeper knowledge of the place. But I have o say it's true out of the women who are advertising on dating sites (quite probably a select group) they are very surprised, disappointed, and try to change my mind when I drop the bomb that I am not a ticket out.

So there are at least some that are thinking that way. Your comment is encouraging in that maybe they aren't that high a percentage.

About the laws being TOO protective here-- you're right-- have a kid, get her pissed, you get to pay her for fucking someone else. Yikes.
Everything I've worked for for 20 years gone.

Quote: (11-10-2010 06:20 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

@Nemesis-You are right Europeans and EE are not as money enslaved as we ( USA) are. I think you are from there and have a deeper knowledge of the place. But I have o say it's true out of the women who are advertising on dating sites (quite probably a select group) they are very surprised, disappointed, and try to change my mind when I drop the bomb that I am not a ticket out.

A lot of those "women" from Romania/Ukraine/Russia advertising on dating sites are men trying to rip you off. It is a very common scam which ends up with guys sending those "girls" money for food/visa/travel/sick mother/dad who gambled and lost and they're forced out of their apartment by mafia - all via Western Union.