rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Misandry in the L.A. Times

I'm only kidding about the Misandry shit, sort of.

I walked by the front page today and found this article:

At 93, this Rosie is still riveting

"At 93, this Rosie is still riveting."

Some choice quotes:

Quote:Quote:

"It turned out we worked better than them [men], faster, because they were so sure of themselves."

"You've saved American lives and you've been saving American lives your whole life," Perry says he tells his grandmother.

"Don't get in her way, she'll run you over," a co-worker says with a smile.

My litmus test is this: what if the roles were reversed? What if there was any male quote, ever, anywhere in the press, saying, "We're better than them"? They would be labelled a misogynist pig faster than you can blink and the smear campaign would begin.

Don't forget guys, this woman saved lives in WWII. No mention of the 400,00+ servicemen that died of course. Rosie the Riveter!

[Image: laugh3.gif]

This is far from the first time I've seen shit like this on the FRONT PAGE. We keep stacks of papers at the hotel for guests. I remember during the Olympics, every other day was another front page article of how the women are cleaning up and outperforming the men.

While we're fucking with feminist twitter accounts and getting them the attention they deserve, we should throw left-wing progressive media outlets in there too.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Thank you for your service Rosie. Now you're dismissed.

Quote: (09-18-2013 03:29 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

during the Olympics, every other day was another front page article of how the women are cleaning up and outperforming the men.

This always confused me. The women never outperform the men in any sport. The only reason the women win more medals is because most of the women in other countries aren't interested in being men

The real life Rosie The Riveter only lasted two weeks at her factory job, then quit:

http://listverse.com/2011/06/21/10-inter...r-posters/