rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother unfit to raise a boy: pussywhipping starts early in USA

Some mother put this video up on youtube, I guess she thought making her son cry and scream was funny enough for the rest of the world to see. The little boy is strongly anti marriage for his age lets just hope he doesnt get that brainwashed out of him when he gets older.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Kids being kids, I think you're over-thinking this. Funny vid.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

To be fair, I act the same way when a woman mentions marriage.

The boy is only screaming because the girl says she is going to marry him and the mother says he needs to stop, yet when the girl does it to antagonize the boy, she blissfully ignores it...

Man, I cracked up that. That little girl is boss...just unflappable. The boy needs to stop screaming.

Quote: (09-17-2013 07:03 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Kids being kids, I think you're over-thinking this. Funny vid.

That is a moderate and charitable reaction—which is exactly what the enemies of decency are counting on. This bitch is not merely refusing to indulge a child's tantrum, and neither is she, e.g, teaching the boy to handle adversity on his own. She's teaching him what it feels like to be alone and helpless—a lesson that may serve him all too well in the future. This is torment, that's all. I've got a couple dozen young cousins and I've seen it first-hand, and it breaks my heart.

Reverse the genders and the little boy would be scolded as a future rapist, arrested by the police and be on the sex offender registry.

Maybe I was just a violent kid, but part of me was expecting the crying boy to lash out and kick that girl in the teeth. lol

Anyways, the young girl was confident and brash because the mom was standing there subtly egging her on. I agree mom's behavior was kind of shitty. The kid was being overly-emotional and irrational (kids tend to do that) but she was feeding it and letting the girl harass him.

So cut him some slack and let him pout in the corner for a while - don't continue egging it on. Shitty parenting.

As a kid who grew up in a household where a younger brother, who was obviously favored, was allowed to harass me until I responded, usually violently, at which point I was punished, I can attest this doesn't do good things to a child's feeling of self-worth and belonging.

That's life though.

By the way, I think we know why comments were disabled in this video. Youtubers would be ripping this woman a new asshole because I'm sure we're not the only ones bothered.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (09-18-2013 08:51 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Maybe I was just a violent kid, but part of me was expecting the crying boy to lash out and kick that girl in the teeth. lol

Anyways, the young girl was confident and brash because the mom was standing there subtly egging her on. I agree mom's behavior was kind of shitty. The kid was being overly-emotional and irrational (kids tend to do that) but she was feeding it and letting the girl harass him.

So cut him some slack and let him pout in the corner for a while - don't continue egging it on. Shitty parenting.

As a kid who grew up in a household where a younger brother, who was obviously favored, was allowed to harass me until I responded, usually violently, at which point I was punished, I can attest this doesn't do good things to a child's feeling of self-worth and belonging.

That's life though.

By the way, I think we know why comments were disabled in this video. Youtubers would be ripping this woman a new asshole because I'm sure we're not the only ones bothered.

I had a similar upbringing. My brother would annoy the hell out of me and then I would respond with violence. My younger brother was more well behaved so when I would respond back the bastard would cry.

Always a good smack to the face, I told him once that if he kept annoying me that I will do a cost/benefit ratio of the punishment vs reward of punching his face in. My parents FREAKED when he told them that.

Nowadays, I always do a cost/benefit check of the potential consequences for anything. I don't obviously do it and I haven't had a need to be violent, but sometimes the punishment is less than the reward.

When I have children and my son is getting tormented by some other kid. I won't have any qualms about telling him to do a cost/benefit ratio of the consequences and reward. He should always stand up for himself.

It's better to be right with your dignity intact and alone than supplicating yourself to another person and be apart of "the group".