rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married babe co-worker wears thong underwear

What does it mean?

When she kneels down next to another female co-worker to talk, I can see the small of her back exposed, and her skipy underwear. I look at her ass and know she wears practically nothing under her pants every day. She is married, has two small kids. Her husband is no loser, but he is away for most of the week on a job site out of state. Why does she wear sexy underwear? Is it so she can feel sexy, or is she after something?

Women like to feel sexy.

Or maybe she's wearing them from for her boyfriend.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I saw a girl wearing a bra today under her dress: What does this MEAN??

Quote: (09-17-2013 11:47 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

What does this MEAN??

Reminds me of the double rainbow guy.

"What does this mean?" hahaha

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This morning the waitress was wearing an apron and asked what I wanted. What does this mean?

I went to the strip club and the girls were naked: what does this mean??

Last night at the bar a girl asked me if I wanted to come back for some drinks...

What did that mean?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I was getting a blowjob last night and my girl swallowed. What does it mean? Does she like me?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Today at work I asked a married babe at work why she was wearing a thong, then she slapped me and ran into the bosses office crying. What does this mean?

This thread has potential.

Everything a woman does is deliberate. She does it to get attention at the office from guys like you.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-17-2013 12:05 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I was getting a blowjob last night and my girl swallowed. What does it mean? Does she like me?

I was getting a blowjob last night and my girl DIDN'T swallow.

What does that mean?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Beyond All Seas

She called me daddy when she was riding me hard. What does this mean?

Maybe the OP has been in a coma for the last 30 years.

I love it when a new forum meme is born...we haven't had one for a while.

Guys, the OP has a very sincere question at hand and you guys are mocking him. Let's show the guy a little support.

In other news, last night I was driving my baby blue 1976 caprice classic with snakeskin steering wheel, hydros, and 26" spinner rims, and hotboxing the motherfucker with some premium Purple Trainwreck, when all of a sudden this white car behind me started lighting up like a christmas tree! Here I took a picture:

[Image: Police_car_with_emergency_lights_on.jpg]

What does this mean?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I was a party yesterday dancing with a busty, blonde Polish chick and her Brazilian friend with long, brown hair and a fantastic ass. I was grinding on the Polish chick while the Brazilian was constantly trying to grab my dick. After a while they looked at each other, then at me and whispered something to each other. Smiling, they each led me by the hand to a cab outside and took me to their apartment. Along the way they were kissing my cheeks and licking my neck nonstop. Once inside the apartment they took me to a bedroom where they got completely naked and sat down on the bed. They begged me to give them a night they will never forget. What does this mean?

It's been awhile since we've had an oppurtunity to really beat a dead horse and I've missed it.

What does this mean?

Quote: (09-17-2013 01:33 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

It's been awhile since we've had an oppurtunity to really beat a dead horse and I've missed it.

What does this mean?

[Image: beating_a_dead_horse2.jpg]

Beyond All Seas

OP gets a half boner when the old guys are changing in the YMCA locker room after 5 AM racquetball. What does this mean?

Quote: (09-17-2013 01:56 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

OP gets a half boner when the old guys are changing in the YMCA locker room after 5 AM racquetball. What does this mean?

Aw, Snap - shit just got personal...

Beyond All Seas

I always see fat people when I go to Taco Bell.

What does this mean?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

thegmanifesto would have some great contributions to this thread, but unfortunately I think he's taking a leave of absence.

A white chick sucked my knob last night because she said she likes IRT's. What does this mean?