rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging a girl from every store in the mall.

Has anyone ever tried this?

I got my first mall flag the other day from a 19 year old journeys employee.

I got a number from a 24 year old aeropostale employee this afternoon and then I started to wonder if I could try and get every store over the course of a year.

I'm a little confused by what you wrote about the Journeys employee. Did you bang while inside the mall or did it happen on a date?

Quote: (09-14-2013 09:39 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

I'm a little confused by what you wrote about the Journeys employee. Did you bang while inside the mall or did it happen on a date?

Sorry I guess that was confusing. In short, no not actually having sex in the mall but just using day game to get with an employee from each store at the mall. More power to you if you could fuck them in their store but I don't think my game is to that level yet.

I went to the mall last Tuesday to try and day game. I went into journeys started chatting it up with an employee. Ended up joking around talking with her for at least 10 minutes. I told her we should hang out later. We exchange numbers and make plans to hang out after she is off at 9. She comes to the restaurant next to my building. I joke about how she is buying me dinner. She buys me dinner. I invite her back to my place. We go back to my place and we went and sat out on my balcony. I made the move and fucked her over my balcony which all my neighbors can see. I think she loved the fact that we were in the open like that. I layed her down on balcony floor and fucked her hard missionary and her back got all scratched from the rough surface.

We went back inside my place. Her phone was blowing up. She is 19 and must have been a trouble maker because her mom was blowing her up wondering why she wasn't home yet. She was half mexican and I could hear her mother through the phone yelling at her in spanish. She left and we haven't hung out since. Super nice pussy and so wet I didn't even need a blow job to get it in.

She wouldn't show her face but she let me take this pic. (I even had rooshs t shirt sitting bed side but I totally got caught up in the moment and forgot to try to get her to put it on.)

She was also about to let me use a rabbit vibrator on her that had been used by a different girl but her mom kept blowing her up and ruined the moment.

[Image: thumb.gif] You may not have realized it yet but you stepped into a goldmine here. On top of the fact that you're in an optimal place to practice and perfect your day game you are also in a position, should you choose so, to get keep these girls around long enough to see if they could use some of their employee discounts to get you stuff you'd like.

Quote: (09-14-2013 09:56 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

[Image: thumb.gif] You may not have realized it yet but you stepped into a goldmine here. On top of the fact that you're in an optimal place to practice and perfect your day game you are also in a position, should you choose so, to get keep these girls around long enough to see if they could use some of their employee discounts to get you stuff you'd like.

I was actually joking around with her during our conversation about how I wanted these 140 dollar boots. She told me she gets 40% off so I told her I want her to buy them with her discount and she said she would.

I let her borrow my sweatshirt to cover up her hickey so her mom wouldn't get mad when she got home. She text me the next day "I will return your sweatshirt asap"

I didn't want to blow her up because I know she had the next few days off. I will probably hit her up tomorrow for my sweatshirt and see if she got me the boots or not.

I figured if she trys to jack my sweatshirt I do know where she works so she probably wouldn't do that.

Her pussy actually looks quite nice. This girl must have been sweet to fuck, she has a good feel to her. Good skin, gotta love these half-mexi blends.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

By the way, now that you've posted this tasty pic, you should probably add NSFW to the thread title or something along these lines. I think there's a rule that there should be no NSFW images without warning since some guys really do read this at work.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (09-14-2013 10:40 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

By the way, now that you've posted this tasty pic, you should probably add NSFW to the thread title or something along these lines. I think there's a rule that there should be no NSFW images without warning since some guys really do read this at work.

I just tried editing but I can't since it has been 60 minutes since posting so I will just remove that photo until further notice.

Quote: (09-14-2013 09:59 PM)murrb Wrote:  

I let her borrow my sweatshirt to cover up her hickey so her mom wouldn't get mad when she got home.

This part really made me laugh.

Banging 19 year olds - yes.

Giving them hickeys in visible places that they then have to hide from their parents, on the other hand, is a little bit too much reliving my childhood for my tastes... [Image: biggrin.gif]

In any event, a girl from every store in the mall sounds like a tasty challenge. Do keep us updated on your progress.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Put the pic back up!!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I approve of this thread. [Image: thumb.gif]

I've been trying perfect the right look for mall game. Surprisingly rocking a suit doesn't do too much to get attention in the mall. It might be a little intimidating to some.

I think just casual jeans and dress shirt is optimal. I got a number from a girl at Sunglasses Hut last week. I just start talking about how much I like my Maui Jim's. She offered to clean them for me. She ended up being the manager. Prob like 24ish.

If you want to get some easy interaction going you can buy and return stuff. Just pay cash. It's easier.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-15-2013 11:11 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I approve of this thread. [Image: thumb.gif]

I've been trying perfect the right look for mall game. Surprisingly rocking a suit doesn't do too much to get attention in the mall. It might be a little intimidating to some.

I think just casual jeans and dress shirt is optimal. I got a number from a girl at Sunglasses Hut last week. I just start talking about how much I like my Maui Jim's. She offered to clean them for me. She ended up being the manager. Prob like 24ish.

If you want to get some easy interaction going you can buy and return stuff. Just pay cash. It's easier.

It also helps to go when the mall is really slow I have realized. The employees get bored and don't mind sitting there and chatting with you. I usually start it off with something like "what do you think of this shirt on me?" and then I work my way towards "maybe if you we hung out you can use your employee discount to get me a better deal"

It's funny a lot of the girls wont tell you their discount at first because they are told they are not supposed to but then they always eventually open up and tell me.

It seems most employees get about 40% off.

Quote: (09-14-2013 10:44 PM)murrb Wrote:  

I will just remove that photo until further notice.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Quote: (09-15-2013 08:00 PM)placer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2013 10:44 PM)murrb Wrote:  

I will just remove that photo until further notice.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

i agree

It's certainly a good strategy. Your typical mall retail worker is going to be on the younger side, and if you approach during the day, bored and looking to talk.

I guess the only thing to watch out for is when you have too many girls at the same mall. It's not that big of a place, and one of them is bound to see you, so try not to burn any bridges.

Quote: (09-15-2013 10:37 PM)paninaro Wrote:  

It's certainly a good strategy. Your typical mall retail worker is going to be on the younger side, and if you approach during the day, bored and looking to talk.

I guess the only thing to watch out for is when you have too many girls at the same mall. It's not that big of a place, and one of them is bound to see you, so try not to burn any bridges.

After I fucked the journeys girl that was one of the first things she said "How many other girls have you picked up from the mall?"

My response. "Besides Buckle, Old navy and Express?? You were my first one"

Can anyone confirm or deny if I am allowed to post nsfw pics in here? Tuth or Roosh?

Quote: (09-16-2013 05:43 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2013 10:37 PM)paninaro Wrote:  

After I fucked the journeys girl that was one of the first things she said "How many other girls have you picked up from the mall?"

My response. "Besides Buckle, Old navy and Express?? You were my first one"

Can anyone confirm or deny if I am allowed to post nsfw pics in here? Tuth or Roosh?

People post NSFW photos all over this place. Take a look at the "what is your 10" thread, and then re-upload the image of the half-mexican pussy, por favor.

Quote: (09-14-2013 09:56 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

keep these girls around long enough to see if they could use some of their employee discounts to get you stuff you'd like.

The discount doesn't matter since she's the one who should be paying.

Quote: (09-16-2013 05:43 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2013 08:21 PM)space_monkey Wrote:  

People post NSFW photos all over this place. Take a look at the "what is your 10" thread, and then re-upload the image of the half-mexican pussy, por favor.

Read the rule book, Guys: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3383-p...l#pid38350

Quote:Quote:

10. No gore, scatological topics, or NSFW images. If you want to share a NSFW image, you may link to it only with ample warning and description. Assume that every member reads the forum at work.

The "What is Your 10" Thread gets a pass because it was already going long before this rule was instated and people generally know what to expect there.

Roosh has addressed that here in post #18: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27025.html

Quote: (08-12-2013 02:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

how does it impact Athlone's "What Do you guys consider a 10?" thread? I hope that he can continue to post pics there as usual.

It's pretty clear what that thread is about, and it has existed long before this new rule change.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I would also like to see

Have you guys never seen a vagina before?

Abercrombie 8+ girls
American Eagle (Girls not hot enough to work at Abercrombie, but still bangable)
Hollister (might be too young depending on your age but still very cute)
Hot Topic (stay away haha)

Ahhh...I miss mall game.

Quote: (09-17-2013 04:50 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Have you guys never seen a vagina before?

[Image: Fatkid_creepy_look.gif]

Beyond All Seas

He who requests the most, has seen the least.

Google 'Mexican vagina'.

Odds are it will be similar to what the OP would post.

Quote: (09-17-2013 05:06 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Google 'Mexican vagina'.

[Image: BBLdwA0CcAACDYc.jpg:large]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?