rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning on going to south america for first time, but

I'm planning on going to south america for my 37th bday, but I've never been there before. I've heard that brazil, argentina and columbia are the best places to get your sex on, but I only can go to one country. What country would be the best place for me to go? Also, I don't know really any spanish but my birthday isn't for another 5 plus months. What would be the best way to learn spanish? Lastly, do looks matter alot for dealing with the girls down there? The only reason I ask us to know if good looks would get a woman jumping on a man quicker than having good game.

I know questions like this have been asked before, but I just wanted some advice. Thanks in advance.

Are you really asking if good looks are an advantage?

Quote: (10-18-2010 08:25 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Are you really asking if good looks are an advantage?

Yea. I should of said that off the bat. I'm mulatto and have been told I look like the Rock, and have been mistaken alot of times for looking hispanic. Also I live in the midwest so would it be better to goto one of the countries I I've mentioned or just hit mexico?

1. How long are you going to be there?
2. What types of girls do you like?
3. Do you have a strict budget?

Quote: (10-18-2010 09:05 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

1. How long are you going to be there?
2. What types of girls do you like?
3. Do you have a strict budget?

I plan on being there for 4 days at the least. As for the type of girls, I'm pretty open, but I've heard on here that either the columbian or argentine girls are hot, but brazilian girls are nothing to sneeze at (I heard that argentina girls are difficult to get but brazilian girls are pretty open), and for my budget it will be kind of tight. At the most I would say 2 grand and that's for everything, but more than likely it will be less depending on where I go.

For a 4 day trip $2k is pretty good. I'd personally go to Colombia because it's close and 4 days is not really worth that long flight south. Argentina is definitely not a good choice for a 4-day birthday bash because they are tough histericas.

Quote: (10-18-2010 10:32 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

For a 4 day trip $2k is pretty good. I'd personally go to Colombia because it's close and 4 days is not really worth that long flight south. Argentina is definitely not a good choice for a 4-day birthday bash because they are tough histericas.

Ok, so columbia over argentina. Thanks for the advice. Do you think mexico would be another option besides columbia?

My suggestion is to go to Colombia if you've never been. It's a great country. Medellin and Cartagena are probably your best bets for a short high energy trip, but I'll leave that up to the Colombia gurus here.

Quote: (10-18-2010 10:56 PM)Benedict Wrote:  

Ok, so columbia over argentina. Thanks for the advice. Do you think mexico would be another option besides columbia?

Do you speak Spanish ?

Quote: (10-18-2010 11:01 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

My suggestion is to go to Colombia if you've never been. It's a great country. Medellin and Cartagena are probably your best bets for a short high energy trip, but I'll leave that up to the Colombia gurus here.

Never been to columbia so that by itself will be nice for a birthday present. Thank you for the good advice.

Quote: (10-18-2010 11:06 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Do you speak Spanish ?

No. What do you think would be a good option for learning spanish besides rosetta stone?

Quote: (10-18-2010 11:10 PM)Benedict Wrote:  

Do you speak Spanish ?
No. What do you think would be a good option for learning spanish besides rosetta stone?

If you don't speak Spanish, don't go to Colombia. It's not safe.

In fact if you don't speak Spanish and you expect to score with a non prostitute latina girl in less than a week, stay in the US or go to Cancun

Quote: (10-18-2010 11:14 PM)lavinci Wrote:  

Go with Colombia.

Get a map of the country.

Look for some small and unknown city.

Go there and when you get there, take a cab or bus to an even smaller nearby town.

Make sure there's no other foreigners in town and stay there.

Enjoy the time of your life.

Come back home and report back that you didn't want to come back home and life in US will never be the same.

Start planning about going back to your little Colombian town.

Divorce your American wife, sell your mortgage, quit your job.

Go back to your new home and begin appreciating the real life of living in the moment.

Then go online on Roosh Forum and thank Lavinci and start convincing other guys of doing the same.

Mixx, thanks for the you know what.

This

At that age with no spanish skills you are most likely not gonna fuck a non pro period. Unless you are really good looking, hell it will still be hard.

But in 5 months you could learn enough spanish to have a shot at fucking some non pros.

Here is my advice. If your spanish is up to par in 5 months go to Colombia. If your not able to communicate in 5 months but want to fuck some hot chicks id go to Rio. Its gonna be with pros and semi pros but its ur only option in you wanna bang hot chicks.

Then go back home and learn spanish and portuguese and then you will have more doors open to interacting and fucking local normal Colombians and Brazilians

Do you speak Spanish ?

Yo, my roomate was gonna show me a free program that he says works well, I'm gonna check it out and get back to you on that. He was gonna show me today but got a phone call and had to leave. He says it's a Spanish program (Meaning from maybe Argentina or something like that)

Quote: (10-18-2010 11:21 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Do you speak Spanish ?

If you don't speak Spanish, don't go to Colombia. It's not safe.

In fact if you don't speak Spanish and you expect to score with a non prostitute latina girl in less than a week, stay in the US or go to Cancun

Medellin is extremely safe IMO whether or not you know Spanish. I was there two weeks ago and went out every night until 4 am. There was not a single moment where I felt in danger. I cannot speak for the rest of Colombia.

The big issue here revolves around language, logistics, and length of stay.

Unless you are seriously willing to hit the books and learn Spanish, it will be very hard to pull an attractive non-pro. The girls here do not speak English. You also need to stay for at least a week and work hard the first two days in order to build comfort with a few prospects. Also, do not stay in a hostel. No decent latina is going to get down in a dorm room with a guy she met 2 days ago. If you do all this, you have a chance, but its far from guaranteed.

I would make your trip (wherever you go) more about enjoying a great city with good nightlife. If you are interested in Brazil, I would book your flight far in advance and it will still cost you $1K.

Quote:Quote:

I plan on being there for 4 days at the least. As for the type of girls, I'm pretty open, but I've heard on here that either the columbian or argentine girls are hot, but brazilian girls are nothing to sneeze at (I heard that argentina girls are difficult to get but brazilian girls are pretty open), and for my budget it will be kind of tight. At the most I would say 2 grand and that's for everything, but more than likely it will be less depending on where I go.

Argentinians 18-24 are tough nuts to crack but once you reach the 28+ above crowd they are more humble and easy going. Buenos Aires is one of those places that have a lot of hot 30+ old women and most people I met spoke English while in Rio nobody spoke English. I would go to Buenos Aires and concentrate on the Grown and Sexy crowd.

Quote: (10-19-2010 03:50 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Argentinians 18-24 are tough nuts to crack but once you reach the 28+ above crowd they are more humble and easy going. Buenos Aires is one of those places that have a lot of hot 30+ old women and most people I met spoke English while in Rio nobody spoke English. I would go to Buenos Aires and concentrate on the Grown and Sexy crowd.

I didn't know that about Buenos Aires. And plus 30 years old? That sounds good to me. One of the things that had been on my mind is that because of my age if that would lower my chances of hooking up with a woman down there.

Buenos Aires is one of those places that have a lot of hot 30+ old women, and most people I met spoke English. I would go to Buenos Aires and concentrate on the Grown and Sexy crowd.

Since I'm an older brotha...30+ yr olds work for me. Generally, the over 30s are gonna be stylish & sophisticated, reliable, and most importantly, have the knowledge to get me to where I wanna go.

Everybody wants to bang the hott youngins...but, they have the shortest attention spans...and are liable to flake on you. Not good for long term. I likes to keep good peeps.

Quote: (10-19-2010 04:33 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Buenos Aires is one of those places that have a lot of hot 30+ old women, and most people I met spoke English. I would go to Buenos Aires and concentrate on the Grown and Sexy crowd.

Since I'm an older brotha...30+ yr olds work for me. Generally, the over 30s are gonna be stylish & sophisticated, reliable, and most importantly, have the knowledge to get me to where I wanna go.

Everybody wants to bang the hott youngins...but, they have the shortest attention spans...and are liable to flake on you. Not good for long term. I likes to keep good peeps.

So I guess not all argentine girls are hard to get then. Would it still take long though to get an older woman?

http://www.rooshv.com/most-livable-count...-argentina

[quote='Benedict' pid='29816' dateline='1287527311']
[quote]
So I guess not all argentine girls are hard to get then. Would it still take long though to get an older woman?
[/quote]

It all depends on whether you are able to get ass on the first date consistently back at home. Your biggest obstacle is that 4 days is too short of a time to make anything happen unless you rely heavily on Internet game. Porteños, tend to come across as very pretentious and go out of their way to act European even if they never been outside of Buenos Aires. Just pretend that your are the biggest Europhile MoFo out there. Appear to be fascinated by Italian culture even if your idea of fine Italian dining is Pizza Hut. Also, learn to pronounce "Parli Italiano?" so you can use that as an opener, she's going to be highly flattered that you think she's Italian. Read Roosh blog posting on Argentina, they were very useful to me when I went there.

I am currently in Bogotá, Colombia.

I know plenty of dudes here with almost no spanish who pull gorgeous chicks. You have to know SOMETHING but you can be at a quite low level.

This is Bogotá though, where everyone fetishizes the US/Europe to an extreme degree, combined with a bit of self-hate for being from a poor underdeveloped country.