rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Sweeping Girls Off Their Feet" Opener

Also known as "freak out waiting to happen" approach [Image: amuse.gif]

I did it few times during interactions but never as an opener. Damn, I'm missing out...

simple pickup, kiss openers, tit grabbing, and now this.

The internet has sparked an approach arms race.

Seems it won't be long before we've escalated to the "whip it out and put it in her hand" opener.

Okay, so obviously this is really gimmicky as an opener and is pretty risky as it's bound to work or more likely fail before any other interaction is possible.

However, I have noticed that with women I've dated, they all LOVE being picked up. Especially if walking them to the bedroom to get your hump on, but just in general. They love love love it. It's playful, it's silly, it can make them light up. If you don't take them seriously and even just give them a shove they can't help but laugh. Just mess with them all the time, especially when they least expect it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I use a variation of this as a dance move. 90% of women love it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fake. They'd be screaming and terrified if some weird dude picked them up like that.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-12-2013 05:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Fake. They'd be screaming and terrified if some weird dude picked them up like that.

Thinking about it more, most of the women I do this to DO scream when I first lift them. Part of the fun IMO [Image: smile.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (09-12-2013 05:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2013 05:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Thinking about it more, most of the women I do this to DO scream when I first lift them. Part of the fun IMO [Image: smile.gif]

I can see you possibly pull this off on the dance floor. It wouldn't work on a cold approach on the street or the mall.

Team Nachos

I'm a Black man in America. I can't do shit like that. Fuck around and catch a case behind some shit like this.

How many of those ended in bangs?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:17 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Exactly. Zero I'm guessing. It's just feeding into the female attention whoring machine. I wanna see the sex tape that follows.

Team Nachos

All these videos are just part of the latest trend purporting to show "pick up" or how to get the girl. They generate views and hence money, but they are not to be viewed as anything other than entertainment.

Quote: (09-12-2013 06:17 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

How many of those ended in brawls or in jail? I'm all for innovative pickup methods, but just grabbing someone like that is mind-boggling. Personal boundaries are not there just for some idiot's amusement and video hits!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I would never do this as an opener, but picking up a girl is a powerful move-it's pure physical dominance

I don't use it a lot because it has to be late in the interaction and the situation has to be right (dancing is the exception) but it really turns them on

I'm much more likely to push her up against a wall to physically dominant her because there's just more situations where this is the right move.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Picking up a girl in this fashion is a KEY first date move for me once we leave a bar and start heading somewhere else.

So bad for your back..

I just read news about these guys on salt lake tribune lol.

UVU is full of mormon as BYU (they are in the same town)
While mormons encourage young men and women marry soon (so they can fuck without feeling guilty), I don't think they will appreciate such things.

It's not hard to find a hot blonde like at 1:15 especially in Provo. would you guess she is a still virgin?
A girl like that will stay in church, do some fun things and will eventually find a white RM(returned missionary) to get married at the temple (it's very important for them)
If you can endure 'who's this new guy' type staring, mormon church would be a goldmine since girls are eager to get married. (I heard non-utah mormon girls put out easily)

Quote: (09-13-2013 08:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

So bad for your back..

Those dudes were doing it all wrong. Gotta left with the knees.

Good start, but they were clearly missing some escalation.

Here's a man who goes home with the notch:

[Image: wife-carrying-champs.jpg]

However, all of these guys are still amateurs next to the IRT's strong display of game and his famed ability to "flip the script":

[Image: q.jpg]

He even wrote a blog about it, a sort of Plan B of pedestalization when the blondes aren't available:

http://muscularindianfemales.blogspot.ca/

In the interest of scientific research, it may also be useful for forum members to check out the now closed poll, entitled "Whom you think is most muscular indian women you watch in your life?"

My choice would be the classic "girl on road"....I think we can all relate to that one.

Lol same here. If I did half that approaching ransoms, they'd have cops on me

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Quote: (09-12-2013 05:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I use a variation of this as a dance move. 90% of women love it.

I actually used this as an opener in a dance-related setting before. Little blonde Polish girl visiting my city, met her at a live music night, she isn't a dancer though, and most people there weren't. We had a brief chat before I said let's go dance because a good song came on. She said "but I'm scared" and so I just swept her off her feet, said "I'll protect you" & carried her to the dance floor. Then I asked for her name lol. Not sure what possessed me to do that, but we both loved it. Got the bang a few dates later.

Do it from time to time in the dance scene. Girls always love it. Quick flick of my hips and they're up in my arms. Yes they always provide plenty of sound effects!

Not sure about using this as an opener on a stranger off the street though. The video looks like those guys are just trolling and not getting anything out of the opener. But I can see this working in the right context: dance/music festival, beach party etc. when everyone is in a good mood and up for something out of the ordinary. The usual girls walking down the street in my SWPL city often look kinda pissed off and focusing on their smart phones, don't think they'll be up for this.

Most of these clips you can see the girl eye the camera. If it was a hidden camera the reactions would be different.

Quote: (09-13-2013 08:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

So bad for your back..

Especially with some of the corn-fed bitches he was trying to pick up. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling