rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Kickstart World War III!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=z-sdO6pwVHQ

"College freshman" my ass (@0:07).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The Koch Brothers funded this...

And they're right.

oh man, this is fucking great.

"This war will put the 'liberal' in 'neo-liberal'" [Image: lol.gif]

Ahhhh brilliant!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

This was pretty good actually, and I'm usually skeptical of things like this on the 'net. "Organic, grass fed bombs". Haha.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

LMAO, that is excellent.

Niccole Thurman in this makeup/hairstyle almost looks like Naya Rivera.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Fantastic! This is very original and witty. I just wish Kickstarted didn't delete the page they made for the purpose of the video. Hilarious trolling, and very accurate as well. I hope the public opinion turns against Obama even more.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Freaking hilarious! I've been seeing it pop up all day, but wanted to wait until I got home to watch it. I can get to Facebook on my work computer, but laughing that hard is a dead giveaway and too much of an attention draw.

Sign me up for the Battle of Cincinnati. I've never been there, but it always sounded like that kind of place that needs to be invaded and razed to the ground.

Quote: (09-09-2013 09:35 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

The Koch Brothers funded this...

Pretty sure that's also a joke.

"Why?"

"Because Obama!"

I am loving the rubble kissed by Graham (that fucking douche). +1 for the cat reference too!

Awesome!