rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamsters Golden Shower Regret

What the hell is wrong with these bitches. I cannot believe that these hamsters actually write about this stuff [Image: confused.gif]

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/...den-shower

I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth was on fire.

It's her profession. She plugs her book in the comments - Loose Girl: A Memoir of Promiscuity.

Bitch is busted. Dude is a desperate motherfucker. Sad shit.

Quote: (09-09-2013 11:42 AM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

It's her profession. She plugs her book in the comments - Loose Girl: A Memoir of Promiscuity.

Nah, the title of her book is Golden Girl

The comments are funny, sluts wondering why the dude had a semi.

Your busted ass body didn't turn him on that's why he couldn't get it going.

I'm with Ali, I wouldn't even waste piss on this hag.

Post it in the best-of thread so this gem doesn't get lost: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26230.html

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I mean, shit brothers! Just look at the title of this sewage drenched piece of writing, It happened to me: I had a golden shower... I mean what the fuck. The piss hag actually wants pity, I'm sure her thirsty hamster has also bought out the victim in her!

Quote: (09-09-2013 11:32 AM)007 Wrote:  

What the hell is wrong with these bitches. I cannot believe that these hamsters actually write about this stuff [Image: confused.gif]

An important thing to remember: how badly you have been victimised by men is actually a symbol of status amongst Women, and talking openly about it leads to her both dominating the conversation of her peer group, and ego-flattering validation statements from them about her 'strength' and 'bravery'.

Self-confessed drama is just how women compete to be Queen Bee.

Good thing she didn't opt for full toilet.

Is it just me or does any one else feel a sense that she liked it....the way she wrote it sounds like she likes it.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-09-2013 05:24 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Is it just me or does any one else feel a sense that she liked it....the way she wrote it sounds like she likes it.

I gathered that too. That said, that website is one of the most bizarre ones I've ever come across and their members are utterly insane.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (09-09-2013 05:26 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2013 05:24 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I gathered that too. That said, that website is one of the most bizarre ones I've ever come across and their members are utterly insane.

She was worried, yet she wanted to continue. He ordered her, and she was aroused. It sounds like one of those erotica stories. Let's admit it, she's a freak (for writing on XO)...who likes violent sex.

Also, her friend is a cunt. Getting killed by a guy off the internet? That probability is no higher than getting killed by your: hubby, neighbor, family member, co-worker.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-09-2013 05:29 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

She was worried, yet she wanted to continue. He ordered her, and she was aroused. It sounds like one of those erotica stories. Let's admit it, she's a freak (for writing on XO)...who likes violent sex.

Also, her friend is a cunt. Getting killed by a guy off the internet? That probability is no higher than getting killed by your: hubby, neighbor, family member, co-worker.

Her friend must not have really been worried. All she did was verbally warn. If there was a real danger then the police would have been called methinks.

Wald

[Image: laugh2.gif]

This guy is a troll-de-extraordinaire-par-excellence.

Worst kind of male tease.

Pissed all over her, and she didn't even get the bang(that's when she hadn't been fucked in 5 damn years!)
[Image: laugh3.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:01 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Pissed all over her, and she didn't even get the bang(that's when she hadn't been fucked in 5 damn years!)

I was wondering about that too. Didn't say anything about what happened after the peeing.

dirty whores... the lot of them

[Image: 3oztkd.jpg]

I always laugh when I read the comments saying "you are so brave!"

Typical how the column is entitled "It Happened To Me", not "I Did It". No agency, just passive victimhood.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (09-09-2013 06:01 PM)haywire Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

This guy is a troll-de-extraordinaire-par-excellence.

Worst kind of male tease.

This is exactly what I thought: she hasn't been fucked in five years...and all this guy does is pee on her after she sucks him off. The dude runs a Game clinic in combination with masterful trolling.

Hilariously sick.

Kerry Cohen is so. fucking. brave.

Yeah, this is a particularly grotesque entry in the hagsploitation genre...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

That soldier is a hero in the game. Real talk.

What further baffles me is the fact that whatever happened to her(getting pee'd on with no gratification after 5 years of no sex) could easily count as one of the most embarrassing/humiliating moments of one's life - something that you yourself wouldn't like to even think about, let alone sharing it with someone no matter how close.

But what does this bitch do? Write a blog post about it so the entire world can mock and ridicule her. Attention whoring really has reached its' heights!

Game is a necessary evil

Only regrets I have about golden showers is not giving more of them....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote:Quote:

We spoke on the phone first, and he told me he planned to urinate on me. There it was: my biggest warning. But I didn’t take it. Instead, I wanted it.

OK, I guess this is just buyers remorse, at this point it likes like the guy gets off on urinating on people, and she gets off on getting urinated on. So he meets up with her, urinates on her, and then leaves. And her reaction is "wow I am lucky I didn't get killed!" And of course she is so very brave for doing this. It would have been even more brave for her to get him to take a shit on her.