rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have Your Preferences Changed?

I've noticed that some of the top player friends that I have don't care about the stuff we complain about here- tattoos, overweight (within reason), short hair, girls being slutty.

Here are some quotes "sometimes you got to show the fat girls some love"

on tattoos: "I like it it. It's like reading the newspaper"

They don't discriminate so much, and sometimes it seems like they'll eat what ever is served to them. What's more important than picky is that they are getting laid that night with new pussy.

Even though these guys exist outside of the bluepill world, they don't care about men's rights and women being traditional etc. For example, they might like fucking feminazis for the kink factor. I myself have fucked some butchy lesbians for the kink of it.

Sex is psychological. For me there has to be some kind of kink element to it.

While I used to be more beta, I've always had an internal sense that I liked sexy women. I used to get turned off by sluts and actually was afraid to fuck them because I was worried I'd get HIV. I never really liked tattoos on girls, and I always thought fat chicks were gross. I did have a thing for girls with short hair because I believe it signaled sexual availability, something that a beta boy needs to see before he approaches.

In many ways, my friends are sort of "bluepill" players. They actually like imperfect women. Keep in mind that some of these guys are fucking over a hundred girls a year. One of the guy's I know is semi-famous and has attractive girls throwing themselves at him, but he always picks these pudgy nerdy girls.

I recently went through a notch phase where I was in that boat. I would fuck almost any girl that barely passed the boner test just to get a notch.

That bores me now.

There's no fun in fucking a woman who wears her slut flag on her sleeve. The only good thing about a slut is that she might be really good at giving blow jobs and moving around on top of your dick. She might also not have sex hang-ups and is very open (in more ways than one). And, she's less likely to freak out and get buyers remorse or become a stage 5 clinger.

While it is often said around here that every girl is a slut or has the potential to be a slut, I'm hoping that there actually are "good" girls out there. Picking up sluts can sometimes feel like playing in the kiddy pool or shallow end.

What greater pleasure can there be than taking a nice religious redpill girl and turning her into your own cumslut? Cracking her her pussy open in a way that she's never felt before?

Another example would be taking a girl that is way "out of your league" and making her your own personal sex slave and parading her around in public so that people will say things like "how did he, end up with her? He must have a big dick or be famous or something."

The only draw back to a "good" girl is that you'd have to train her, break down her inhibitions, and enable her to be sexy.

I'd like to think that my player skills really do set me apart from other guys, and not just allow me to be part of the "secret society" of free love etc.

I'm probably wrong, and most of the girls I've fucked probably have lurid sexual histories.

I'd be curious to hear if or how you guys' preferences have evolved, devolved, or whatever since you've "taken the redpill"

the only real evolution I have within myself is not fearing being alone and embracing being single as a lifestyle choice. its taken a gigantic weight off my shoulders.

It evolved. in that whenever I see the most innocent looking girl I just assume she'd love'd herself a double pussy creampie and some assfucking while she rims a guy and called names. She might not voice it outright, denied if asked, but I'm yet to meet a girl that does not want to be called a wholre while being stuffed.. but if given a chance that it would be a clean safe unanimous situation.. they are all whores. just like you (please don't take this personally dear reader. It's a philosophical outlook on humanity)

I have noticed that I'm into more types of girls, but if anything my standards have gotten far more strict. I really noticed a difference after I bagged my first 9+. I felt far less nervous around 7s and stuff. I think a 7 is about as low as I go now. But those new types of girls I'm interested in... definitely sluttier/skankier than I used to like.

So I guess I'm the opposite of you in terms if my views on looser girls.

My highschool girlfriend whom I haven't seen in several years showed up at an event I posted on Facebook.

She is definitely hitting the wall and her face is getting more wrinkles etc.

But, her underlying look was still there.

This is a girl that I had major oneitis for and thought she was one of the hottest at the time.

I started formally getting into game since the last time I saw her.

Now, I've noticed things about her that take her down a bit. For one, her nose is kind of crooked. This isn't something that the wall does, so it must have been like that for ever. Also, her smile is kind of gummy. She also has bulging vein in her neck (this might be new). These are things that I didn't notice when I was sixteen.

She still has nice eyes, but I've seen and been with a lot of girls with just as nice or nicer eyes in the last few years.

Last year (Pre-Red and after a break up of sorts) I was at a Music festival. I met this brown-haired petite girl who I instantly hit it off with.
Later on in the evening, Her fat cockblocking depressing friend told us she had a boyfriend. No matter I thought, I could hold out. She lives close enough to me.

Two weeks ago, same festival, different group of friends bar one. She appears again with no boyfriend this time. "Good to know" I thought to myself but the tall blonde under my arm quickly shifted my train of thought to something more ...rewarding.

I used to only go for thin white girls, preferably with a nice ass.

As my game has improved, and I have come to realize that I am amble to bed a wider array of girls, I now honestly go for all types of girls. As long as I am attracted to them, the girl can be white, latino, black, asian, skinny, a little thick etc.

The other thing that has changed is not necessarily my standards, but simply the fact that I approach much better looking girls.

I used to get really anxious before approaching a girl, and sometimes wouldn't approach if I thought she was above an 8. Now I get a rush from it, and it makes my day better.

In terms of standards, because I am talking to better looking girls, I am getting with higher quality girls. However, if the night doesn't pan out how I intended, and say I only make-out with the sexy girl I was working on, I will downgrade and grab someone who isn't as cute, but obviously not ugly.

At the end of the day (or night), I prefer getting my nut, as long as I've made leads and planted seeds with attractive girls.

My preferences haven't changed at all, just my results. It's still pretty much boner test for me

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I actually don't think so. There are girls I fucked years back that I wouldn't fuck today, but I think that represents an increase in my options and not feeling the need to pile up notches at any cost more so than an actual change in what I prefer physically.

One preference that may be different is that I would have had no problem in the past dating a vocally feminist chick since I held many of those views myself. Nowadays I would find a girl constantly spouting that shit to be intolerable and not worth putting up with for more than a bang or two. For the purposes of getting the notch, though, personality is rarely enough to shift a girl from the "would bang" to the "would not bang" category.

My tastes in women is fickle as my desire for international cuisine. With that being said, the older I get, the more I desire thick girls. Can't explain it but 15 years ago I'd call them fat and run. Now, well..... NOM NOM NOM!

[Image: attachment.jpg14399]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14400]   

Not so much this:

[Image: attachment.jpg14401]   

The older I get the more shit I can overlook on younger girls...

Even back in the day it was still fun to get drunk an bang a chubby or three... or really drunk an bang a fattie....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Great thread topic.

I've been changing in recent years, and much of it has to do with the influence of the forum. One of my biggest changes is my preference for petite women. I no longer have much interest in thick girls like Brazil's Watermelon woman or Bria Myles:

[Image: brazil-butt_001.jpg?w=600&h=400]

[Image: bria_myles%20-%2030.jpg]

Sure, I'd still hit for the fun of it, but I don't think I could get seriously into a girl with that kind of thickness. It's kinda gross to me now.

My preference now is for women with thin arms, flat stomachs, slighter curves, thigh gap and small frames:

[Image: thecoolunforgivableyouth3.jpg]

IOW, women I can actually pick up without hurting my back. I think my shift in preference happened when realizing that these thick women may be pleasant thick in their 20s, but by mid-30s they are one giant sack of cottage cheese unless they have a serious workout regimen(which most don't) or a high-maintenance lifestyle ala Kim Kardashian. For a long haul girl, she MUST be thin. This is very important to me as a guy now in my mid-30s.

Another way I've changed is I just don't care as much about trying to get laid for its own sake as I used to. A dry spell doesn't bother me much anymore if I have other things in my life to focus on. I dunno, maybe it's declining libido with age. Staying home and reading on Friday night doesn't bother me at all either, though of course I still like to go out, don't get me wrong. I'm just not obsessed with it or feel like a loser if I stay home on a weekend night and enjoy my own company, whereas I would have a decade ago. I'm not that motivated to try and get ONS with random girls I don't give a shit about. I actually enjoy having a mental connection with a girl and a great vibe. There's no replacement for that. I'd rather have less sex but with girls I think are awesome than a bunch of bangs with random sluts you wouldn't be able to stand after you bust your nut.

And thirdly and this ties into the last paragraph, I don't enjoy myself around American women. I think part of my lack of enthusiasm in going out is that I don't care much for the women I encounter. The most enjoyable, feminine and pleasant women I've met in the last several years that I had the best connection with were ALL foreign. It's been literally years now since I've had a great connection with ANY American woman. I can't stand their vocal fry valley girl speech, their lack of demure and cultural refinement, their lack of femininity, lack of depth and attention spans. I'm unmotivated by the women in my country. Maybe there are some dimes out there, well I know there are. But there's so much bullshit to sift through I don't feel motivated. Or maybe I have just succumbed to the "other grass is greener" fallacy. This is something I'm still trying to figure out for myself.

Eventually I would like to settle down with a serious girl, but I'm pretty sure she will be foreign.

I'm with speakeasy on his first part. I use to love girls with nice plump ass, bigger boobs and curves. I can't do that anymore though because all I can think of what they will look like in 3 years..

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I used to be an idiot and pass up easy bangs because the girl wasn't what I considered to be hot. Once I started pulling consistently I found that I really didn't give a shit as long as she wasn't dog ugly.

Yes. I used to be into quite chunky/thick girls until I went to a rural boarding school. The only girls we associated with were those from other girls boarding schools and they all seemed to be really skinny. From there the skinny girls that I wouldn't have even looked at before became a lot more appealing because that's all I had to choose from. Now they are just my type and the girls I used to like I just see them as fat. Also, I feel as if I'm opening up a lot more to Asian girls too. They used to be a complete no go for me as I just didn't find them attractive but these days a lot more Asian women have been passing my boner test.

I've changed yes, I want only the hottest european women, I don't want British girls, even for sex I feel like it's a chore.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (09-10-2013 09:10 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I've changed yes, I want only the hottest european women, I don't want British girls, even for sex I feel like it's a chore.

I too am turned off by the idea o f British women for some reason. Of course, there are exceptions.

yeah i'd say that roosh's and other 'red pill' writing has influenced me to prefer feminine women. for example i used to really dig hipster chicks. but then when i found out what they were really about i was like, eh no thanks.

yes on skinny girls, they all gain weight and a lot of times each brat adds x lbs forever and her boobs start sagging-- the bigger the worse

the ideal woman is very, very skinny at 18

fit aka skinny Chicks have moved up the list.

Creoles and Eastern Europeans have moved down.

Tattoos and piercings down the list.

Girls that do manly stuff, down.
Girls that cook, down.
Girls that clean, up.

short hair down, long hair way up.

Basically all over the map.

WIA

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:37 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

fit aka skinny Chicks have moved up the list.

Creoles and Eastern Europeans have moved down.

Tattoos and piercings down the list.

Girls that do manly stuff, down.
Girls that cook, down.
Girls that clean, up.

short hair down, long hair way up.

Basically all over the map.

WIA

A lot of the same for me--

UkeChix are more Facewhored, I've watched it over the last 15 years, the guys are more aggressive now making the environment worse.

Long hair, cooking, not talking like a guy ( Hi Miley) used to seem superficial to me but I realized they reflected a sensitive femininity which is just about more important than anything but fertility. Lack of tattoos now is a good indicator of upper middle class, they're the only ones with enough intelligence and perspective to not deface themselves. I don't meet upper class girls-- a feature not bug of their lifestyle ( for them).

Both preferences and results have both changed over the years. I used to insist on a thinner, fitter girl, now I appreciate curves more. [in the right places only, of course.] Before I wouldn't even consider a fit, wider-hipped woman, now if I know she's lean and athletic I'm much more into that.

Quote: (09-10-2013 10:56 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

yeah i'd say that roosh's and other 'red pill' writing has influenced me to prefer feminine women. for example i used to really dig hipster chicks. but then when i found out what they were really about i was like, eh no thanks.

What're they really about?

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

My preference actually got much stronger as I prefer...
- Tall Model Types (Preferably EE)
- Stylish/Edgy Hipsters (Tattoos, short hair, weird/unique style, free spirit energy, etc)
- HUGE FAKE TITS!!!
- Dark "African" (or euro influenced) Tall Black Women

I found out I liked huge fake tits when a chick was straddling me and pulled out her tits in the club. Started soaking on them and could only think "Yes!!! Fake Tits are Marvelous!!!" Another funny moment, was making out with this black chick (tall) from sudan and we had a moment where she said, I'm the 1st black guy she's kissed in a long time. I laugh and say she's the 1st black girl I've kissed in awhile too.

My attraction for tall model types have grown massively after noticing how horny I get after the "1st session" and simply seeing her naked slim/skinny/slight-curves body move. It's like I turn into a sex addict and do shit I never thought I'd ever do in my life. Had 2 short women this year, 1 was a hipster who I should've never banged and the other is amazing BUT the shortness is annoying based on how I am physically. (I like eye contact and kissing/flirting)

P.S...Dislike huge/ridiculous proportion asses due to having an experience where I thought the chick might be a tranny. Lets just say her ass was so amazing the bouncer grabbed me and demanded I take pictures.