rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taiwan, Shanghai, Tokyo, ...: Pondering My Next Destination (Recommendations?)

Right now, I have less than 7 months left in Osaka, and I'm in the process of figuring out where to head next, likely for a year's stay.

The main question right now is whether to remain in Japan (possibly relocating to Tokyo) or spend a year in another part of Asia. Most likely I would be looking for an English (possibly German?) teaching job. Staying in Osaka for another year seems to be out of the question. It's a nice city overall, don't get me wrong, but I can't stay in a place where I'm constantly on the verge of sexual starvation (for details, you can read through the "Bang Osaka thread). Currently, I'm considering the following locations:

Taiwan (Probably Taipei):
I've been interested in checking the place out for a while, and it would offer good practice in traditional Chinese characters (so-called “繁体字/fantizi") and generally keeping my Mandarin in good shape, plus I've generally heard good things about the place.

Tokyo:
Would be good to contrast with Osaka/Kansai. Staying in Japan would also provide me with more time to improve my Japanese.

Shanghai (or another major mainland Chinese city besides Beijing):
never went there during my stay in Beijing and Changchun), or other places in the Northeast Asian region. Could imagine looking for an internship here.

Seoul:
I was also considering going to Korea/Seoul for an English teaching job, only it seems teaching visas are only given to those who've graduated from Anglophone highchools and universities (Anglophone citizenship alone won't cut it), which wouldn't apply to me. Could work as a German teacher, but most places like the Goethe institute usually want German linguistics majors, or people who speak Korean. Still looking into it though...

----------

To those who've been to these place, how would you say these cities compare to eachother in terms of...

- ease of getting laid?
- quality of local women?
- nightlife, culural/historical value, food, fun factor?
- cost of living (I already know Tokyo will be way up there)?
- overall living conditions?

I'd say the two main issues of concern here are ease of getting laid, cost, and general living conditions.

Where are the girls the least/the most flakey?

Which has the strongest hookup culture? Where are girls the least/most conservative?

Which is best for night game / daygame?

Where is it most common to see reasonably hot girls with foreigners?

How much should language-barriers be a problem is Seoul? I hear a lot of Korean girls speak Japanese. Is this true?

I'd be greatful for any additional suggestions/tips.

Quote:Quote:

Seoul:
I was also considering going to Korea/Seoul for an English teaching job, only it seems teaching visas are only given to those who've graduated from Anglophone highchools and universities (Anglophone citizenship alone won't cut it), which wouldn't apply to me. Could work as a German teacher, but most places like the Goethe institute usually want German linguistics majors, or people who speak Korean. Still looking into it though...

I personally have never met anyone that didn't at least graduate from college. So while that does seem to be something to consider, I wouldn't advise based on that alone for you to drop Korea from consideration.

To those who've been to these place, how would you say these cities compare to eachother in terms of...

- ease of getting laid?
- quality of local women?
- nightlife, culural/historical value, food, fun factor?
- cost of living (I already know Tokyo will be way up there)?
- overall living conditions?

I'd say the two main issues of concern here are ease of getting laid, cost, and general living conditions.

Where are the girls the least/the most flakey?

Which has the strongest hookup culture? Where are girls the least/most conservative?

Which is best for night game / daygame?

Where is it most common to see reasonably hot girls with foreigners?

How much should language-barriers be a problem is Seoul? I hear a lot of Korean girls speak Japanese. Is this true?

I'd be greatful for any additional suggestions/tips.

I have not been to the other cities you are considering, so I am not going to try to compare them, but I'll say a little about Korea considering your questions.

(I've written a decent amount on Korea in one of my threads, OP. Feel free to check it out again, possibly refresh your memory)
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20538.html

I would say Korean girls are not flakey. If they agree to meet you, I wouldn't doubt that they will.

Definitely not a hookup culture. You can do decently well if you target lower-middle class upper-20s girls during night game. Logistics are undoubtedly important here and you need to pounce on her momentary desire. I've made the mistake of too easily going for the number in bars here when there was very strong interest, and then they never respond to texts. If she won't bang you that night, you may as well assume she never will (assuming cold approach). They probably felt like if they met me later on, I'd just think they're a bar slut.

There absolutely are hot girls with foreigners, but it's important for you to come across as wealthy/successful for this to work best.

I don't know where you heard about the Japanese language thing. Some do have interest and study Japanese (particularly people in Busan), but this is certainly not a majority. Probably as often as Americans majoring in Canadian studies i.e. very few.

I haven't had a chance to read much of your experiences in Japan yet, let me know if you want me to try to answer a question more thoroughly.

Double post.

I can chime in on tokyo vs taipei.

tokyo: difficult girls. highest quality. you are more likely to bang a transplated chinese than a proper jap girl in toyko. only some seem to be into western guys. I did not bang any during my week there. you have to go to very specific venues where jap girls like westerners to have success here. better, safer, cooler, cleaner city than taipei. expensive.

taipei: much more laid back sexual attitude. easier for sure to pull. I hooked up with a taipei girl in a packed club near the 101 building a few halloweens ago. the girls seem to like western guys more on average. not as cute as jap girls though. city is not as nice, but its way cheaper. political tension with china. most things are in 4 languages, which is helpful (taiwanese, english, mandarin, and the 4th I forget).

I read ure Japan thread and it was painful how much abuse you take.

Id choose Taipei, because its most sexually-friendly towards white people. Its also the cheapest option out of the 4.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Sargon please take at least a 2 or 3 week vacation to Jakarta or Manilla to soak up a pussy payoff that you more than deserve!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I have spent a decent amount of time in Japan, especially Tokyo, so I can give a bit of advice.

I have only been to Shanghai (and Hangzhou) in China.

I have never been to Seoul or Taipei. But I am still going to recommend Taipei anyways.

Heres why. It has a history of tolerance. The Japanese occupied the island for a while and instead of working against them, they mostly just allowed the Japanese to raise the standards of living and bring on an economic boom. Then when the Americans came later, they were happy to work together.

They are not as xenophobic as the Japanese, Chinese or Koreans.

There is surfing.

Good location to jump around SEA and other islands.

I am going to plug Japan a bit though. Some of you know that I love the place and have had some incredible experiences there. But if you have read any of my threads on Japan, you will know that for some reason it has become much harder to get laid there.

It used to be so easy. 10 years ago it incredible. I heard it was even better 15 years ago.

I dont know what changed. I know from Japanese women that I still talk to, is that they have literally gone years without sex. Years.

Its scary. And unhealthy.

But in other regards, Tokyo is perhaps my favorite city in the world.

If you can make some good bank, are in an industry with a cool culture like architecture and design (I was in fashion/advertising) then the place is a gold mine. Then I would recommend Tokyo hands down.

But the place is only just chugging along. It still created most of the newest tech in Asia, but the competition for value adding and manufacturing is stronger in Korea and China.

- ease of getting laid? China/Taiwan. Tokyo if you are in the right line of work.
- quality of local women? Tokyo. Hands down. One of the best in the world.
- nightlife, culural/historical value, food, fun factor? Tokyo/Japan. Culture and historical sights like gardens and hot springs and temples..... incredible. Skiing! Sick. Among the best in the world (and I am from BC)
- cost of living (I already know Tokyo will be way up there)? Taipei. I hear Seoul can be good value.
- overall living conditions? Japan. Then Korea/ Taiwan. China.

Firstly, I'd advise you not to base your decision soley on forum recommendations, unless you absolutely have to.

I know you're broke right now, but it'd be best if you could come up with some cash for some low budget travel, to see which places suits you best, before you make your decision.

I personally don't like South Korea because the locals are generally extremely racist, with your only possible position in society being an english teaching clown. If you're willing to invest serious cash into nights out, you can pull, otherwise it's really hard if you don't want to bottom of the barrel.

I haven't been to Taipei yet, but heard good things from others regarding the ability to pull, but beauties are apparently easier to find in China. Girls with local genes don't seem to rank high in the scale of looks and all the lookers seem to be mainlanders that came during the cultural revolution diaspora and already have rich local guys courting them.

Should be tough to get an english teaching gig as a non native speaker in Tokyo, but you'll definately have better luck there with the girls than in Osaka, although never as much as in Shanghai or probably Taipei. Costs of living are actually rather low these days due to the weak yen and on the same level, if not cheaper than the others (unless you want a big apartment).

If you speak fluent mandarin, qualify for a working visa and do lots of networking (as in getting to know people, not some bs networking events) there is a good chance to get a high income job in Shanghai after being there for while if you play things smart. I know a few western guys that pulled it off with useless degrees and low level work experience, so in the longterm that's probably where your best opportunities are. I think Tokyo is overrated and Shanghai is a lot more interesting, but I guess you know about all the downsides of living in China like unsafe food etc. yourself.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful.

@Hallasan...

Just to specify, I meant an Anglophone college. I went to university (as well as highschool and junior high) in Germany, and apparantly one of the requirements for teaching-visas is that your highschool and university have to have been in one of the Anglophone countries specified (US, UK, Australia, etc.), even if you have a citizenship in one of these countries. I'm sure there are other ways of going about this, though.

It's good to hear that girls in Korea are not flakey. This was also the impression I had from the few Korean girls I've dated. I haven't read very much of your report on Seoul, but would you say it's a good place for daygame in general?

One other question: is Korea as overrun with bad pickup artists the way Japan is? In Japan, this has caused a lot of women to be fairly paranoid and apprehensive towards being spoken to on the street by guys.

The thing about Koreans speaking Japanese often is just something lots of Japanese women have told me who've been to Korea on Holiday (maybe it's just because they frequented tourist spots that catered to Japanese?), plus a lot of the Koreans I've met in China and Germany said they'd taken Japanese lessons in highschool.

Once again, thanks for the info.

@Asiaballer:

Thanks for the warning, but I don't plan to base my decision solely on this forum's advice. However, they will be taken into consideration.

Right now, I'm somewhat torn between staying in Japan and going on to Taiwan.

On the one hand, I would like to spend more time in Japan to get better accustomed with the language and culture. Despite my ongoing vendetta with Japanese women, I am still quite fond of this country, and a year is not enough to be immersed in the place.

On the other hand, Taiwan would offer me a chance to become more fluent in Mandarin, a language I can speak semi-fluently, but which I still read and write like a jackass (after all, I was only in China for eight months). Plus, there is the simple fact that I've gotta get laid. The Taiwanese girls I've encountered definitely seem a lot more normal and nowhere near as flakey as J-girls (which isn't saying much), and I have my doubts as to whether I'll get different results from Tokyo girls than from their Osakan counterparts.

If somehow I manage to scrape enough money together, I'd like to check out one of these places for a trial run to see for myself.

Quote: (09-10-2013 12:50 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

On the other hand, Taiwan would offer me a chance to become more fluent in Mandarin, a language I can speak semi-fluently, but which I still read and write like a jackass (after all, I was only in China for eight months).

Don't pick up a taiwanese accent, otherwise the mainlanders will suspect that you're a spy. [Image: wink.gif]

You should try Tokyo, it's really crazy. You could spend all day and night chasing tail, their is really no stopping point or point where it dies down. Clubs are late.

At least give Tokyo a try before moving on. You can easily approach a ton of girls. I was just standing at the smoking area outside of the Shibuya Station. I could have just spent my whole day there smoking and talking to girls who take a smoke break, it's very easy. But for my health I went to other places.

I don't even see the need to go to clubs if your street game is good.

Their should not be anymore than 5 mins where you are standing around and not seeing something.

Whatever you like , i'm sure tokyo has it .

Also Sargon , I can say for sure that Tokyo is different. Because right now I live in Ibaraki, in an average city with only 3 clubs that are only open on Friday and Saturday. It's hard to get laid where i'm at but I'm only doing day game. I sometimes go to Tokyo and man, all that hard work i'm putting here paid off in Tokyo.

What is your background Sargon? If you want a non-English teaching job in Japan then Tokyo is by far your best bet. If you plan to teach then yes, it probably will be expensive but you can survive.

My questions for you:

Do you instrinsically enjoy living in Japan (minus the women)?
Do you like the food and culture?
Do you foresee yourself pursuing a future career involving Japan or Japanese?

If yes to the above, then stay here and make it work. If no, maybe other locations in Asia would be better for you. I'm obviously biased as I have been in Tokyo for years now but I think it has most cities in Asia beat. I won't try to compare too much as I haven't actually lived in the other cities you mentioned but here is my breakdown of Tokyo:

1. Ease of getting laid?

There are too many factors involved to answer this. You don't get as much automatic value for being foreign in Tokyo as other places such as Hokkaido or Kyushu etc. That said, if you have decent game, a personality and a solid command of Japanese it is pretty easy to build a harem for rotation.

2. Quality of local women

I think it goes without saying that quality is very high in Tokyo. Japanese university students are my favourite demographic and Tokyo has far more universities than any other Japanese city. A huge number of students move here after they graduate high school so you have great access to the 18-22 year-old group. They are far away from their families and Japanese university life is more about partying (and often sleeping around) than studying. Every April, huge numbers of fresh 18 year-olds come to Tokyo from all over the country. Ponder that for a moment! If you prefer them slightly older than that then you also get countless "OL's" in their 20s/30s who move here for work. They tend to have much less time to hang out though which can get annoying so I usually aim for the students.

2. nightlife, culural/historical value, food, fun factor?

Tokyo is great for clubbing. The police are doing their best to fuck things up but make no mistake, Shibuya and Roppongi are still good places to party. You can go out on weekdays and usually find a decent crowd. Food-wise you can get pretty much anything here and much better than Osaka if you like to eat western food sometimes. Limitless options for fun and dates. I have been here for 5 years and I still don't know half of the city. I find new bars and restuarants on a weekly basis. You have beaches full of girls literally waiting to be hit on and this is within a 1 hour train ride.

3. Cost of living

It's expensive but the salaries are higher too so it evens out. I'd also mention that while you do get some materialistic girls in Tokyo, most don't care about money especially if you are a foreigner (you aren't a serious relationship prospect anyway in most cases). Many clueless Japanese guys try impress girls by playing the beta-provider game (going VIP and buying rounds of drinks in clubs) so that definitely isn't the way to stand out here. Charisma, style, confidence, game and being in shape (don't be fat or bald) will get you a long long way. My impression of China/Korea is that money matters a lot more. I could be wrong on this though.

4. Overall living conditions?

I'm lucky enough to live close to my work so no commuting for me. The fact that people are always rushing around can get grating after a while though. Sometimes I want to escape to somewhere more chilled like SEA for a break.

5. Where are the girls the least/the most flakey?

Like anywhere, the youngest and hottest girls in Tokyo are the flakiest. Girls don't usually cancel right before the date though. As you know already, getting a Japanese girl's number means very little.

6. Which has the strongest hookup culture? Where are girls the least/most conservative?

Tokyo has an extremely strong hookup culture. The anonymity of living in a huge metropolis means you can bang whoever you want with few fears of it damaging your reputation. All that said, I have a perhaps unusual view on the conservative places. If you have game, being in a more conservative country might actually help you. This might sound crazy but taboos lead to supressed desires which will make you seem MORE EXCITING to a girl from that culture. From all appearances, South Korea/China/Taiwan are currently undergoing their own sexual revolutions BUT it's still taboo to date a foreigner. If you know what you are doing, this will lead to a lot of lays! In Tokyo dating foreigners is already passé so this would be a point against Tokyo for me.

7. Which is best for night game / daygame?

I don't know how to answer this really. Tokyo has good options for both but it all depends on you.

8. Where is it most common to see reasonably hot girls with foreigners?

You don't see hot girls with foreigners that often in Tokyo. That is because the vast majority of foreigners have zero game and settle for fugly girls. It is not a limit on what you can pull though. Then again, you don't many hot girls walking the streets in Seoul. Period. In the clubs yes there were many hotties. Maybe they keep them couped up at home all day?

9. How much should language-barriers be a problem is Seoul? I hear a lot of Korean girls speak Japanese. Is this true?

I spent 1 month on business in Seoul a few years back. It was surprising but quite a few Koreans do seem to speak Japanese pretty well. I remember trying to order Korean Barbecue one time and the waitress didn't understand English. When I asked her again in Japanese her face lit up. She had done an exchange in Japan or something and spoke pretty decent Japanese. There were several other times like that too. I don't know if this is common or not but that was my experience.

By the way, there are (or were) teaching jobs everywhere in South Korea. I even met a couple of Nigerians in a bar who were apparently teaching English. The best way to find a job seems to be to simply take a flight there and hussle until you find something. Others can weigh in on this though.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (09-10-2013 03:00 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

You should try Tokyo, it's really crazy. You could spend all day and night chasing tail, their is really no stopping point or point where it dies down. Clubs are late.

At least give Tokyo a try before moving on. You can easily approach a ton of girls. I was just standing at the smoking area outside of the Shibuya Station. I could have just spent my whole day there smoking and talking to girls who take a smoke break, it's very easy. But for my health I went to other places.

I don't even see the need to go to clubs if your street game is good.

Their should not be anymore than 5 mins where you are standing around and not seeing something.

Well put. I often say to guys new to Japan that if they don't see anything they like after an hour in Shibuya then Japan isn't for them. The quality of the girls in Shibuya almost brings tears to my eyes.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (09-10-2013 03:03 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

What is your background Sargon? If you want a non-English teaching job in Japan then Tokyo is by far your best bet. If you plan to teach then yes, it probably will be expensive but you can survive.

I majored in modern Chinese studies, so I would call myself sub-fluent in Mandarin. Other than that, I'm bilingual in German/English.

Do you instrinsically enjoy living in Japan (minus the women)?

I would say yes to that. As I said, I do enjoy Japan in general as a Country. and there is still much to discover here. I could probably imagine living spending another year in Osaka were it not for the women, as it's quite a fun city.

Do you like the food and culture?

The culture: yes, though as with all cultures there are things I like and things I dislike.

The food: I don't dislike it, but after tasting the food in China, Japanese food seems somewhat unvaried and a bit boring. No Major complaints, though. It's definitely not bad.

Do you foresee yourself pursuing a future career involving Japan or Japanese?

As of now I'm not sure. In general it's still too early for me to think about settling anywhere permanently, but It's definitely a possibility.

Is there any way you can take a couple weeks and visit the places you're considering? Or is that cost-prohibitive? As another poster said, it's great to get advice from the forum, but ideally you'll get a much better sense of the social dynamic from being there for a fews days or a week.

Also, do you have a CELTA or other teaching-certificate that might help you get over your lack of Anglophone education? Maybe think of taking a CELTA course in one of the places you mention outside Japan to 'test the waters' for a month or two? This always seems to open up more avenues for teaching positions from what I've heard.

Given you like Japan I'd keep Tokyo and other 2nd tier cities as an option. If I was a skier I'd try Sapporo for sure but not sure how that city is seen for ladies, and I'd guess it's beautiful but cold in the winter. Not sure about the other Japanese cities but might they not be of interest? Also, from what I've read on the forum Jakarta seems like a pretty great place for ladies. But that doesn't really jive with your desire to continue to learn Mandarin/Japanese. However, there is a small Chinese ethnic minority in all of the South Asian countries I believe including Indonesia and Malaysia.

Just my two cents.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (09-10-2013 03:03 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

By the way, there are (or were) teaching jobs everywhere in South Korea. I even met a couple of Nigerians in a bar who were apparently teaching English. The best way to find a job seems to be to simply take a flight there and hussle until you find something. Others can weigh in on this though.

It seems that i agree with DreamBig on this above portion of his feedback.

I was in Korea over ten years ago, and certainly times may have changed a little; however, if you really are Caucasian that lived in USA half of his life then your English should be pretty decent and you should be able to fake it and fuck the degrees or where exactly you studied and when.. ... and once you meet the Korean employers, then you should be able to impress upon them for various English teaching possibilities, especially, if you have already been doing some english teaching in japan.. ... they are into looks and creating the impression for their image in the various private language schools around the country..

I think that you should just say you are an american who studied in Germany.. makes you somewhat exotic, but emphasize the american aspect... and maybe even bullshit a little bit.. to get you 2 million Korean Won a month teaching job. sure they may need some papers... but getting a job is like game you spin it how you want to... but in the case of a potential employer... you have to be somewhat consistent with whatever paperwork you are going to end up showing them

My point is that in-person meeting is much different than on paper, and I have confidence that it would be quite better in person (and with your multiple language skills, even approaching various colleges may lead to a decent position)...

Also, when i taught english in Korea they were into appearance including whiteness and age... and being in your twenties was good... I doubt that this preference for youth has not changed.. but even if you are in your early 30s, you can just be hip when meeting in person to create the impression of being youthful... and that should be helpful in landing a decent teaching job... and hopefully, you could find a teaching job in which they provide lodging too..., which would make it easier to have money for other things.

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:42 AM)Akula Wrote:  

If I was a skier I'd try Sapporo for sure but not sure how that city is seen for ladies

Sapporo is heaven. If you want natural Japanese beauties, this is the city.

I say try tokyo out [Image: biggrin.gif].

Quote: (11-03-2013 12:08 PM)wolfpack Wrote:  

I say try tokyo out [Image: biggrin.gif].

Care to elaborate?

Delenda est Osaka!

Sargon,
First of, how old are you? That will help us better understand your situation to give you better advice. Here's what I would do if I were in your situation:

- I would move to Tokyo, find a decent place and job teaching English there. This would put me in one of the top 3 if not top greatest city in the world overall with acces to unlimited high quality women. Use that time to improve your Japanese language skills to a point of semi or near fluency.
I would stay there for 1-2 years to really improve my J lingo skills, make as much contacts as possible. Once that is reached, I would move to China and use my existing language skills (German, English, Japanese and Chinese) and use those to your advantage as those languages plus having lived in both Japan and China give you an enormous edge and advantage over 99% of guys there and start hustling either by contacting companies in Germany doing biz in Japan/China and be their go to guy. Or you could start your own import export biz around those countries.

If you want I can put you in touch with a friend of mine, from Germany who made the move to the south of China where he has built a very successful sourcing biz in China for German companies.

This way, you would have access to lots of fine women in China, Japan while also building a career and biz for yourself using and putting to great use your existing knowledge and languages skills as well as your experience in these countries.

I am planning on doing something similar using my own languages skills and contacts in various countries. China is where it's at opportunities wise specially if you know a few languages. In the meantime you can always take short trips to other SEA locations for some fun times in tropical areas where the girls are plentiful and easy.

Hope this helps.

Tell us more about Sapporo man!

Quote: (09-17-2013 09:44 PM)Collide Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:42 AM)Akula Wrote:  

If I was a skier I'd try Sapporo for sure but not sure how that city is seen for ladies

Sapporo is heaven. If you want natural Japanese beauties, this is the city.

Japanese language/experience is a DHV in Taipei. Just sayin'.

Quote: (11-03-2013 08:33 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Tell us more about Sapporo man!

It's the most sex-driven city in Japan. Their red-light district Susukino is the biggest in the country (when adjusting for population). I've asked around for why this is. The best answer I got is that aside from Sapporo, the entire island is farm country. That means horny farmers with extra cash to spend fuel the sex industry there. Kyabakura is completely different. In Sapporo the girls will take off their shirts and you can grab their tits, I don't think any other city in Japan allows for this. They are really against foreigners going into these places though. I did manage to get in one time though, I went up the elevator and when the doors opened the staff kind of jumped a little. I was like "Hi?", they huddle together and started talking amongst themselves for 30 seconds and then conceded with "Yeah okay, hi." and waved me in. You are probably asking yourself, what was a poor schmuck like me doing paying for this? It was 3,000 yen (~$35) for an hour of all you can drink and feeling up girls. I would never make it a habit, but it certainly wasn't a bad way to spend a few bucks. In Tokyo you would pay triple that price without laying a finger on any of the girls.

The girls there are the prettiest i've seen in Japan. Again, it might go back to the theory of the entire island being farmland. Pretty girls probably flock to Sapporo in search for a bar-tending job to escape their boring inaka life. And let me tell you, there are a lot of bars here. Summer is the best though, because often times I would skip the bars and just game out on the streets. Nampa isn't as big here as say Tokyo or Osaka, so the bitch shields are off. There is a shopping arcade called tanukikoji that's great for picking up girls, especially in the Donkihote block.

The city is very new for Japanese standards. The streets are laid out like a grid and everything is placed perfectly. Nightlife over there, shopping over here, and a giant park that splits right through the middle of the city. In the summer it turns into a beer garden, another plus for coming in the summer. Sidewalks are very wide because a lot of people ride bikes. Mountains wrap closely around the entire city. It doesn't matter what area of the city you are in, you can see the mountains like they are just a stones throw away. The people are more laid back than what I'm accustomed to in Japan, they have a more "outdoorsy" attitude about them.

Now that I've sucked Sapporo's dick enough... I will warn that due to the city being relatively small and condensed you may run into the same people. If you can make a good circle of friends, this city is great. Don't make any huge enemies because you will run into them at least once or twice.

If you have any other questions let me know, that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Collide, what about hooking up with non working girls during night game? Snls common?

How successful was your day game? Were you able to get laid often from it?

Lets get some more non p4p perspective.

Quote: (11-03-2013 10:22 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Collide, what about hooking up with non working girls during night game? Snls common?

How successful was your day game? Were you able to get laid often from it?

Lets get some more non p4p perspective.

I had an apartment within walking distance of the three major clubs in the city, so Snl was not unusual. If I didn't get it on the first night, 75% of the time I would get it on the second night.

At the time I resided in Sapporo I didn't know anything about Roosh or real "game", so I didn't utilize my potential. The times I did game girls they were always interested because I was white, it's easy to get a number. There was only one time I asked for a girls number and didn't get it. This is because she was revered for being an upper-class 9/10, and even she entertained me for 30 minutes and politely turned me down. If you really want an easy lay, there is a club in the city called Booty where girls come looking for foreigners. I usually stayed away from that place because the girls are just too dirty.

I won't say it's super easy like China or SEA, but for Japanese standards it's easy. I fared much better there than I did in Tokyo. It boils down to the city being small enough for foreigners to be considered exotic, but not so small that you are off-limits.