rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

any magic technique suggestions with 8's and 9's?

This forum has increased my bang rate tremendously with the 7's and below but the hotter ones are as expected a little harder crack. Lately I've been meeting quite a few 8's and 9's and at this point I truly believe game has to be adjusted for these bitches.

People on this forum say that you should game a 9 like you would game the uglier broads which I think works and should be done, but lets say after pushing the situation as far as you can you're left with only a number. I have no problem with date logistics and no problem closing with a bang, but the most difficult task is trying to get them out with me on that one date. So my question is do you guys tweak your game a little (the time in between getting the number to landing the date) to increase your bang rate for the 8's and 9's?

-There must be more to basic text game because most tend to stop texting when I tell them to meet me for drinks. Is there such thing as super level 10 secret advanced text game?
-I try using phone game but most dont pick up. Then they text me a minute after usually saying "Hey I missed your call whats up?" or "I cant talk on the phone right now lets just text". So. Fucking. Annoying. I usually just text back directly with "I may have some time thurs come meet me if you're free bla bla".

My bang rate for these HB's is low and I would really appreciate any insight on what you guys do to make it higher. Whether its a simple tip or some heavenly next dimension inception advice, its all appreciated. Oh and by the way I'm in the Philippines if that makes any difference. And by 8's and 9's I generally mean 5'6 and up, slim/slender, classy looking, pretty face

The secret is that you deal with random people and random circumstances so you try different stuff from different angles until something clicks. If direct offer to meet doesn't work then it's time for plan b. Complicate a bit and "game" over the phone.

Obviously what you can send depends on how she sees you. this works quite well for me..
- hey!! wake up! let's meet this week at xyz place so I can take advantage of you already
- hey!! wake up! let's meet this week at xyz place so i can trick you into my bed
- OMG your horoscope.. interesting.. well good luck anyway
- something reminded me of you today

There are lots of money one liners here: http://manwhore.org/text-message-database.php

Your text game has to be super tight with 8s and 9s. It's not enough to be cool/funny/cocky with girls of that caliber. They get that all the time. They're bored of it.

It took me awhile to figure this out. I thought my text game was really on point because I was having no problem building attraction through texts with 6s and 7s. But the same exact approach with 8s and 9s got me nowhere more often than not. They'd just stop replying. So what actually works on these girls? Basically, extreme aloof game. One word replies out the ass. Waiting an entire day or more to respond to them. Never answering their questions or buying into their frame. Never appearing overly interested or eager to meet them. Never asking them questions.

Basically, you have to appear so aloof to set yourself apart from the legion of chodes who blow up her phone all day, everyday. Every other guy who texts her is going out of his way to appear cool, interesting and super eager to go out with her. The result is that all those guys tend to blur together in her mind. Then you come along with your extremely aloof texts. You don't seem interested in her at all. You have zero sense of urgency. You put no effort into trying to impress her. You demonstrate no concern with replying quickly to her texts. Now this is something new to her. "Who is this guy?" she wonders. She doesn't know, you're mysterious. But her female intuition tells her that you must have massive value if you can be so casual and unconcerned with trying to impress a girl of her caliber.

Some basic rules of thumb to follow when texting 8s and 9s:

- Never ask them questions, just make statements
- Never answer their questions directly (deflect, change subject, remain mysterious)
- Use as many one word replies as possible, keep 99% of your texts under 10 words
- Never use any punctuation
- Don't push to meet right away
- Never respond to their texts immediately, and always take longer than they do (if she waits 2 hours, you wait 5, etc...)

These rules sound super restrictive, and they are really. But I've had good success with them. The main thing to understand with this approach is that you're playing more of a long game. This will not work if your goal is to secure a date within 48 hours. You're realistically looking at more like 2-3 weeks. It's a definitely a slow boil. The goal is that the girl becomes so intrigued by these aloof texts she keeps getting from you that after a few weeks she can't resist meeting you.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

but scorpion,

Quote: (09-05-2013 12:59 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

This will not work if your goal is to secure a date within 48 hours. You're realistically looking at more like 2-3 weeks. It's a definitely a slow boil. The goal is that the girl becomes so intrigued by these aloof texts she keeps getting from you that after a few weeks she can't resist meeting you.

how many cocks will she have taken by then?

The same number she would take anyway if you tried to push for a fast meet-up and got dumped in with every other overly-eager chode who she ignores.

Look, there is no easy way to get an 8 or 9. There is no magic bullet. Even this technique is no guarantee, it just improves your chances. 8s and 9s in their prime can do whatever the fuck they want. They have male attention out the ass. This texting strategy works with that fact rather than trying to work against it. Rather than trying to out-compete every other guy who is trying desperately to fuck her, you take the opposite approach. You aren't eager. You aren't trying to impress. You aren't pushing her for drinks right away. You're mysterious, aloof, self-possessed. This makes you stand out from every other guy who demonstrates low value by coming across as too eager and excited in his texts.

The fact is that 8s and 9s can get laid with cool, good-looking guys easier than the average man can order takeout. You don't stand out in their minds by being just like every other guy who's talking to them. Remember, high value women are constantly looking for signals to determine if a man pursuing her is a high value man worthy of her time. Aloof text game is one of the easiest "hacks" to put yourself in that category in her mind.

Like so many other aspects of game, it doesn't have to make sense to the male mind. It just has to work.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Examples of extreme aloof text game?

Let's say you met her, talked for 30 minutes and you only could take her number. How you proceed from here?

So you think that the reason they are not responding is because you are sending the wrong text message?

I think the advice of standing out from the crowd by being aloof, is really played out (its good advice for newbies though). And there is no evidence of it working, thats why even the most high rep posters in here are not banging these girls on the reg.
They think that what you have to offer is not enough, simple as that.
Keep working on yourself, keep approaching and hope for the best, thats all you can really do with them, from what i have seen those girls already have chosen the guys they want and make a subtle (or not so subtle) move on them.

Quote: (09-05-2013 02:03 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

The same number she would take anyway if you tried to push for a fast meet-up and got dumped in with every other overly-eager chode who she ignores.

Look, there is no easy way to get an 8 or 9. There is no magic bullet. Even this technique is no guarantee, it just improves your chances. 8s and 9s in their prime can do whatever the fuck they want. They have male attention out the ass. This texting strategy works with that fact rather than trying to work against it. Rather than trying to out-compete every other guy who is trying desperately to fuck her, you take the opposite approach. You aren't eager. You aren't trying to impress. You aren't pushing her for drinks right away. You're mysterious, aloof, self-possessed. This makes you stand out from every other guy who demonstrates low value by coming across as too eager and excited in his texts.

The fact is that 8s and 9s can get laid with cool, good-looking guys easier than the average man can order takeout. You don't stand out in their minds by being just like every other guy who's talking to them. Remember, high value women are constantly looking for signals to determine if a man pursuing her is a high value man worthy of her time. Aloof text game is one of the easiest "hacks" to put yourself in that category in her mind.

Like so many other aspects of game, it doesn't have to make sense to the male mind. It just has to work.

good breakdown, I was asking because I was legit interested in your answer.
What you're saying is demonstrating massive DHV by being super aloof thus enticing her to pursue you if I understand this correctly. this is playing it really safe though and in my opinion being more aggressive while being aloof and cocky/ funny would work better for the following reasons.

Like you said 8s and 9s are obviously being bombarded by hordes of thirsty dudes but most of them put them on a pedestal or are thrown off their game by the high value of their target. Therefore keeping calm and aloof like you would with any other run of the mill 7 is enough to set yourself apart from the rest of them.
In short: keep your game tight.

And to be honest your text game would have to be just crazy good to be able to pull that off without them eventually cooling down towards you and just stop replying.

Quote: (09-05-2013 02:30 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Let's say you met her, talked for 30 minutes and you only could take her number. How you proceed from here?

If you talked for 30 minutes a different calculus would apply. You should have been able to build enough attraction/interest in that time to secure a date without having to separate yourself from the chode army texting her.

This type of aloof text game works best on girls you met online or in person briefly, either through a quick daygame pickup or with a number you pulled a bar/club as a last resort.

As far as examples, basically you just want to keep it very simple. Resist the urge to try to write funny/witty messages. The less apparent effort you put in, the better. Example:

scorpion: Fri
Girl: What about it?
scorpion: Downtown
Girl: Dunno I sort of have plans
scorpion: Difficult
Girl: Me?

Then ignore her for a couple days. Restart later with something like...

scorpion: Good wknd
Girl: Mine or yours?
scorpion: U missed
Girl: Missed what?
scorpion: Next time
Girl: Maybe

etc...

Honestly I wouldn't even think something like this worked if I hadn't used it myself and seen results. I can't really explain it. It doesn't seem like you're giving them enough interest to build any kind of attraction. But I guess you really don't need to. You just need to stand out from every other guy in their phone, and you do that by virtue of being aloof. It just seems to confirm the fact that hot girls are getting absolutely FLOODED by thirsty dudes texting them 24/7. So the rare guy who is aloof stands out like crazy and gets their hamster spinning.

Ok so basically you stand out by doing something exactly opposite to what other guys do, not by doing the same thing they do better. So with texting you keep it extremely brief/aloof instead of being more witty/edgy/fun than then rest. Is that it?

Quote: (09-06-2013 03:42 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Ok so basically you stand out by doing something exactly opposite to what other guys do, not by doing the same thing they do better. So with texting you keep it extremely brief/aloof instead of being more witty/edgy/fun than then rest. Is that it?

Yep, exactly. But like I said, I've only found this to work with 8s and 9s. I think using this tactic on 6s and 7s would be overkill, and wouldn't convey enough interest to them to get them hooked. On the other hand, 8s and 9s are getting interest out the ass from literally every guy they talk to, so they seem to be more intrigued by guys who aren't intimidated by their beauty.

This whole text strategy business seems like it's shifting very rapidly as well. Just a few years ago the funny/cocky text game would probably have worked just as well on 8s and 9s. But nowadays given how EVERY chode has a smartphone and texts just as much as girls do, the value you can convey to the hottest girls through sending funny/cocky texts seems to have taken a nose dive. I can only assume it's because it's basically what every guy with decent or more game is trying to do. So in that case, the only way to stand out in the minds of the hottest girls is to do the opposite. It's almost as if trying to impress girls through texts has become the new version of buying them a drink at a bar: when you refuse to play that game, they are immediately intrigued and think you must be high value to get away with it.

Treat them like dogs..

-Show no fear.

-Act as if you are superior.

Act like you bang 10's all the time.

Find something wrong with them and keep that on your mind as you game. Good technique to keep your vibe indifferent.

Let her know you are good with or without her.

Make fun of her.

Ask her, "Do guys usually think you're pretty?"

Quote: (09-06-2013 01:01 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2013 03:42 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Yep, exactly. But like I said, I've only found this to work with 8s and 9s. I think using this tactic on 6s and 7s would be overkill, and wouldn't convey enough interest to them to get them hooked. On the other hand, 8s and 9s are getting interest out the ass from literally every guy they talk to, so they seem to be more intrigued by guys who aren't intimidated by their beauty.

In the sense of on online date meetup, if the girl's say a 7, she's really an 8 in the sense of the massive attention she's getting. Would you ever agree to meet her on her terms, or insist on your own?

Example:

Girl: Let's meet up!
Guy: OK
Girl: How about X neighborhood
Guy: How about Y neighborhood at Z bar.
Girl: How about X neighborhood at A bar.
Guy: ...

Agree, agree and flake, insist on your place, or say maybe next time?

Quote: (09-08-2013 07:19 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

In the sense of on online date meetup, if the girl's say a 7, she's really an 8 in the sense of the massive attention she's getting. Would you ever agree to meet her on her terms, or insist on your own?

Example:

Always press for home court advantage. You should have your logistics set up and be able to run much tighter game that way. Letting the girl pick the spot has few benefits and a ton of potential pitfalls. And if she's really insistent on a particular meeting place there's a probably a reason, like maybe she's been fucking one of the bartenders there and is just trying to make him jealous, or will arrange to "randomly" run in to a group of her friends there so she can turn it into a group date. Or maybe it's just because it's down the street from where she lives and she's lazy as fuck. Whatever the reason, it's rarely good in my experience. Plus getting a girl to agree and drive to your chosen spot is itself a compliance test and a decent indication of her interest in you. If you even can't get a girl to agree to meet you somewhere without her making a big deal about it, chances are you weren't going to fuck her anyway. So in my opinion, you should always push for your own chosen date spot, and only go to hers if she's hot enough to warrant an override and you've got a good vibe from her. And even then, realize you'll probably regret it. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (09-05-2013 02:39 PM)germanico Wrote:  

So you think that the reason they are not responding is because you are sending the wrong text message?

They're busy having sex with me. Wait your turn.

Quote: (09-08-2013 08:28 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Example:

Always press for home court advantage. You should have your logistics set up and be able to run much tighter game that way. Letting the girl pick the spot has few benefits and a ton of potential pitfalls. And if she's really insistent on a particular meeting place there's a probably a reason, like maybe she's been fucking one of the bartenders there and is just trying to make him jealous, or will arrange to "randomly" run in to a group of her friends there so she can turn it into a group date. Or maybe it's just because it's down the street from where she lives and she's lazy as fuck. Whatever the reason, it's rarely good in my experience. Plus getting a girl to agree and drive to your chosen spot is itself a compliance test and a decent indication of her interest in you. If you even can't get a girl to agree to meet you somewhere without her making a big deal about it, chances are you weren't going to fuck her anyway. So in my opinion, you should always push for your own chosen date spot, and only go to hers if she's hot enough to warrant an override and you've got a good vibe from her. And even then, realize you'll probably regret it. [Image: lol.gif]

this is the best advice on this thread and it is universal in application.

not so sure about the extreme aloof text game stuff

i think just being higher value is the real deal. work on yourself, get bigger, get better, be better and run game.

i've found though whats weird is that the better i become as a man, the less game i have to run and the more i'm just straight up myself. but then again i've internalized so much of this stuff over the past four years that i dont even know what is game and what is me anymore.

Quote: (09-05-2013 11:45 AM)XXL Wrote:  

The secret is that you deal with random people and random circumstances so you try different stuff from different angles until something clicks. If direct offer to meet doesn't work then it's time for plan b. Complicate a bit and "game" over the phone.

Obviously what you can send depends on how she sees you. this works quite well for me..
- hey!! wake up! let's meet this week at xyz place so I can take advantage of you already
- hey!! wake up! let's meet this week at xyz place so i can trick you into my bed
- OMG your horoscope.. interesting.. well good luck anyway
- something reminded me of you today

There are lots of money one liners here: http://manwhore.org/text-message-database.php
These are some good re-start texts. Thanks for the link I'll definitely be using some of those!

Quote: (09-05-2013 05:09 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2013 02:30 PM)XXL Wrote:  

If you talked for 30 minutes a different calculus would apply. You should have been able to build enough attraction/interest in that time to secure a date without having to separate yourself from the chode army texting her.

This type of aloof text game works best on girls you met online or in person briefly, either through a quick daygame pickup or with a number you pulled a bar/club as a last resort.

As far as examples, basically you just want to keep it very simple. Resist the urge to try to write funny/witty messages. The less apparent effort you put in, the better. Example:

scorpion: Fri
Girl: What about it?
scorpion: Downtown
Girl: Dunno I sort of have plans
scorpion: Difficult
Girl: Me?

Then ignore her for a couple days. Restart later with something like...

scorpion: Good wknd
Girl: Mine or yours?
scorpion: U missed
Girl: Missed what?
scorpion: Next time
Girl: Maybe

etc...

Honestly I wouldn't even think something like this worked if I hadn't used it myself and seen results. I can't really explain it. It doesn't seem like you're giving them enough interest to build any kind of attraction. But I guess you really don't need to. You just need to stand out from every other guy in their phone, and you do that by virtue of being aloof. It just seems to confirm the fact that hot girls are getting absolutely FLOODED by thirsty dudes texting them 24/7. So the rare guy who is aloof stands out like crazy and gets their hamster spinning.
Scorpion, I think you may be up to something epic here. After reading your posts on this I started using it. So far its working pretty well for me. I have a few ongoing text convos that I'll post as soon as its complete but here's a quick text exchange from this past Saturday. 18 yr old college student. 8/10. Has boyfriend. By "dinner" I mean salty chips and drinks:

Quote: (09-08-2013 08:28 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Example:

Yeah I went where she wanted and it didn't end well (wasn't awful.) Good learning experience for the next time out.

Challenge them, get her out of the "comfort" zone.

Most act entitled and used to guys & friends capitulating to their desires...

Introduce her to a new experience, the guy with a backbone. One who doesn't consider her beauty the ultimate trump card.

MDP