rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Beauty Tips

Man Beauty Tips

I needed to post two as the other one 'bags under the eyes' I'm looking for a solution.

I'm curious what some of your best man beauty tips are?

Mine are:
1) oil on skin after morning shower
2) running daily and doing body-weight exercises (example: 5 x 20 pull ups)
3) eating a very colorful low-fat vegan diet
4) brush teeth daily
5) big water with lemon in morning
6) hair style that is medium 'surfer' style
7) nails and toes always trimmed good
8) shave every 5 days

well, looking to increase my 'man' beauty to attract the attention of more girls.

What has been some of your best things?

Man Beauty Tips

paint my finger nails black

Man Beauty Tips

I follow 2, 4, and 7. I shave daily for work, although I've been told that women like my look better when I don't shave for a day or two.

In addition, I'd recommend:

- Brushing your teeth with baking soda to keep them white.
- Trimming any stray nose or ear hair.
- Moisturizing your face and hands.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Man Beauty Tips

In EE girls say this a lot 'I love beautiful men, but there's not so many beautiful men here'. Look fella's don't be shy about putting your man beauty tips here - even if gotten from a girl (they are great at beauty). But guys have beauty care too to look the peak best and 1% of men. I know some playa's have some beauty tips... in fact, it's a very Alpha thing to do. The Alpha monkey is groomed more than the inferior monkeys. and generally he get's the other monkeys to groom him too, to look his best for the ladies.

Man Beauty Tips

Along with rigid oral hygiene, washing my face every night before bed is essential. Lately, I've been having trouble keeping a consistent and effective weight lifting and cardio routine (plotting out whether to do cardio or lifting on particular days).

Man Beauty Tips

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a MHaes. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Man Beauty Tips

^ I almost took this half-seriously then I LOL'ed

Man Beauty Tips

^ Good old Patrick Bateman

Man Beauty Tips

Quote: (09-06-2013 03:28 AM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

paint my finger nails black

Don't forget the mascara.

[Image: attachment.jpg14363]