rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The size of your city influences your results.

I grew up in a small town in Upstate New York, did my undergrad there, ended up having a couple of girlfriends which I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole now but that's another issue. Moved to downtown NYC for my first job and suddenly I couldn't get a blowjob to save the life of me. Back then I was still a loveable nerd but suddenly relying on college social circle wasn't working anymore, this is the moment I got into game. I improved my style, worked out, started flashing bankrolls and give off the illusion I was ballin' although I was barely making 50k and then I started getting some success. Most of my former college friends are in relationships and can't complain much besides the quality.

Which naturally leads me to the following question. Are small towns more tolerant of AFCs since social circle are so prevalent and people are trying to pair off and marry early? Instinctively I'd say it is the case, ambitious young women move to the big metro areas to enroll in prestigious schools, make it into show biz which thus means more sluts looking for ONS though their requirements are higher due to the successful male competition inherent of most big cities excluding some big provincial third-world cities. I've got no problems to get laid in NYC (like most people here it seems) I'm just wondering if there is another city where I can downsize, lean back and get better results in the US or probably in Eastern Europe which I'm about to take my second trip to. I'll definitely report my results in Romania as I plan on spending several weeks in each of the country's 7/8 largest cities including Bucharest and the Black Sea resorts to really ascertain with a representative sample what size is truly ideal. Poland and Ukraine are also great experiments since they have such a number of cities of varying sizes.

So the bigger city the better for PUAs? Or are second-tier cities better as suggested by Roosh? In your experience what size strikes the sweet spot between looseness of social circles and fierceness of local competition?

I think it's generally correct. Guys in small towns usually need less game because there are less corrupting influences on the females there (although that's narrowing too with widespread internet, smartphones and facebook attention whoring/online dating). The larger the melting pot in question, the sharper the Alpha/Beta divide becomes.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

In my experience it's really difficult to get laid in small towns compared to big cities.

Small towns have:

- Less women
- Uglier women
- Fewer meeting spots
- Terrible logisitics

I didn't get laid on the regular until I moved into a big city.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

A small town is generally much worse for getting laid than a big city. Also depends on your country/culture, because in many places cold approaching is not accepted (like my own small home town), so social circle is the only possible way to get laid, and most of the people are not even into serial dating but marry their first love.

If you find yourself in a small town like mine and don't have a social circle with doable single girls in it then you're probably in for a long dry spell. The only way you can do good here is if you have a good/large social circle with doable women in it, or an indirect way to make acquaintances with many women (like working in a bar or something).

And even then if you try to have girls on rotation or change girlfriends too often, people will very soon learn of you and the majority of the girls will not consider you an acceptable boyfriend and you won't be able to get them.

Quote: (09-06-2013 11:14 PM)Caveman Wrote:  

And even then if you try to have girls on rotation or change girlfriends too often, people will very soon learn of you and the majority of the girls will not consider you an acceptable boyfriend and you won't be able to get them.

I disagree. Building a reputation of a player is rarely a bad thing.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

No, the bigger the city the more girls the better your chances. I live in Dominica a pretty small country, now while we have more girls than guys down here a lot of the girls are 4s and 5s. Maybe 30% of the girls down here are above 7. There are about 75000 people on island. New York has way more opportunity man don't blame it on the city being too big, blame it on your game. Maybe you had a pretty good rep in your town, that does greatly affect your chances.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Quote: (09-07-2013 08:39 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

That's because you don't take into account the local culture. I'm not in the US or Canada, I live in a third world country in a society that's backward in many ways.

Really?

In my experience in my small town my reputation became so marred by being a "player" i had some girls cockblock other girls from me.

It was social circle gaming that netted me the best results and ironically is what ruined my reputation outside of the 2nd and 3rd degrees.

It took me moving into a bigger city to be free of that.

Hot girls are generally the ones to take the first train out of town once they are of age. They have seen how the world responds to them when traveling elsewhere and they want more of it.

The hot ones who are staying are generally those that have gotten knocked up early, have family business to uphold or have never really travelled.

Quote: (09-07-2013 10:32 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Really?

In my experience in my small town (ironically in upstate NY specifically Ithaca) my reputation became so marred by being a "player" i had some girls cockblock other girls from me.

It was social circle gaming that netted me the best results and ironically is what ruined my reputation outside of the 2nd and 3rd degrees.

I can vouch for this. I worked at a hospital and being known as a player ruined me. I was cock blocked a multiple occasions for this.

Outside I was fine.

Quote: (09-08-2013 03:57 AM)Moreless Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2013 10:32 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Really?

In my experience in my small town (ironically in upstate NY specifically Ithaca) my reputation became so marred by being a "player" i had some girls cockblock other girls from me.

I can vouch for this. I worked at a hospital and being known as a player ruined me. I was cock blocked a multiple occasions for this.

Outside I was fine.

What about preselection funda? Personally, I think if you are famous for fornicating, more girls will come to get rescued. Someone please explain. Thanks.

My fave cities in the world are small in comparison to the bigger cities.

Big city equals big attitude.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The size of the city, the culture of the city, the vibe of the city, the weather of the city, the demographics of the city, the nightlife of the city, the logistics of the city, the location of the city, the sexuality of the city, the amount of universities in the city, etc., etc.

Many things influence results.

Location is everything.