rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it safe for us Latinos to travel to Canada or Europe??

I'm from Panama and I've got the typical latino/caribbean look ( although some people mistake me as hindu) I've never traveled beyond latin america and i'm looking to visit either Canada or Europe to score some good looking babes, but i've been told about Latinos being given weird looks and talked down to, and that's certainly a experience i wouldn't want to go through, you know safety comes first! Please let me know your impressions and possible destinations. Cheers!

I've never been mistaken for Hindu, so you must definitely be a different kind of latino than me. Canada is full of Hindi people, and mixxed relationships seems to be accepted and common.

You'll do well in Easter European Countries, but dress really cool, and be physically fit.

You sound funny buddy. I assume you are fucking around, but in case someone else finds this thread interesting I will give a tip.

You will be fine. If you know how to stay safe in Panama you will be safe in Europe and def. in Canada. Most Europeans are cool and laid back. Dress decent and don't look like a Turkish Thug (in some parts of Europe they have the rep that the low class Thug Mexicans have here in the USA)

There are quite a few South Americans in Spain *mostly from Peru and Ecuador* and from what I understand some of them have give Latinos a bad reputation, its not fair but its life.

Be nice and respectful, attempt to learn a few phrases of whatever language they speak and don't be cheap. You will have fun.

Yo Mixx...I know a Nico and this dude is dark dark, but def. not Latino looking. He looks like a Paki or something and hell if this "dildo" is from Panama he could have some Hindu or Mid-Eastern ancestors. That area has been huge for world immigration for a long time.

Yo' Rocco, there's no need for the name calling. I just would like to visit places i've never been to before and want to set the right expectations so that i don't get surprised. Take it easy

The only problems you might eventually encounter are countries on the right side of Germany (mostly EE), even though i´m latin and never felt any racism. Besides that you´ll be fine.

Dude, you are from Panama and asking if Europe and Canada are safe? I think you'll get by just fine... Except in Finalnd...

Quote: (10-12-2010 03:47 PM)Citizens Dildo Wrote:  

I'm from Panama and I've got the typical latino/caribbean look ( although some people mistake me as hindu) I've never traveled beyond latin america and i'm looking to visit either Canada or Europe to score some good looking babes, but i've been told about Latinos being given weird looks and talked down to, and that's certainly a experience i wouldn't want to go through, you know safety comes first! Please let me know your impressions and possible destinations. Cheers!

Canada is very diverse...in fact they have laws against racism...verbal

Very nice people and multicultural...the only thing they don't like is asshole or arrogant people (americans)...

I'm saying this guy's a troll. No second language english speaker is gonna come up with the name Citizen's Dildo. I'm sure most second language speakers don't know what a dildo is.

Depends what part of Europe?

In Scandinavia, if you speak Spanish, we usually beat you with hockey sticks just for looking different. If you touch our women we force-feed herring to you, blow akvavit up your nose, and then kick you in the crotch as you choke.

Quote: (10-12-2010 08:40 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

In Scandinavia, if you speak Spanish, we usually beat you with hockey sticks just for looking different. If you touch our women we force-feed herring to you, blow akvavit up your nose, and then kick you in the crotch as you choke.

It's true, I tried to be all slick, talking to this hot girl in Helsinki, things were going great and headed towards a SNL...until I said something in Spanish, then she blew a dog whistle and 5 guys came outta nowhere and kicked my ass.

Quote: (10-12-2010 09:03 PM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

It's true, I tried to be all slick, talking to this hot girl in Helsinki, things were going great and headed towards a SNL...until I said something in Spanish, then she blew a dog whistle and 5 guys came outta nowhere and kicked my ass.

Classic, both of you

Dildo: I called you a dildo, but that is your forum name right?

is this dildo for real or what

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Doubtful

Thanks a lot for your insight, it was very helpful, damn, i can't believe why people has turned so xenophobic, getting into trouble just by speaking spanish? That just doesn't feel right

Interesting, I never been to Finland myself, but all the Finns I met in the US and abroad appear to have one thing in common, they all were huge Spainishphiles. They all love Spanish culture(I am talking about Spain culture not Latin America culture), have Spanish names and travel to Spain several times a year.

Nop completely wrong Playa...they will string him up and attack him relentlessly and force feed him rare fish from the North Seas. They might even rodger him in his ass.

Quote: (10-13-2010 08:59 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Interesting, I never been to Finland myself, but all the Finns I met in the US and abroad appear to have one thing in common, they all were huge Spainishphiles. They all love Spanish culture(I am talking about Spain culture not Latin America culture), have Spanish names and travel to Spain several times a year.

He was joking lol

Quote: (10-13-2010 10:49 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

He was joking lol

No he wasn't I've seen it with my own two eyes. Sometimes, after they beat the dog piss out of you, they'll leave you there, hogtied, naked, with a herring sticking out of your butt. It's un ugly sight. I can't believe what they are doing to those poor latinos over there in Finland.

Quote: (10-13-2010 11:57 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2010 10:49 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

He was joking lol

No he wasn't I've seen it with my own two eyes. Sometimes, after they beat the dog piss out of you, they'll leave you there, hogtied, naked, with a herring sticking out of your butt. It's un ugly sight. I can't believe what they are doing to those poor latinos over there in Finland.

I wonder what they'll do to blaks!

Teng cuidado mi hermano de Panama. I have heard similar rumors. I hear if you travel to Finland as a spanish speaker, as soon as you exit the plane a gang of 5 Finnish fishermen collect you from baggage claim and smear each of your belongings with putrified red herring before allowing you to leave the airport. It is common belief among scholars that this is where the name "Finland" originated.

Do not travel there Dildo.

Dildo do not leave Panama...head to the jungle where its warm and safe. The Finns new things is injecting a vodka enema right up your asshole. YIKES ! Get you hammered and then take you fishing.

When I first got to the Helsinki airport, the guy at customs was already done clearing me through, then he took a second glance at my passport and asked if I was of Latino stock, I said yes and thought nothing of it.

Things got weirder after that, he took out his personal cellphone and called someone, started speaking Finnish, and then obviously mentioned my full birthname to whoever he was talking to. He then started to look me up and down while talking, like he was describing me.

I even asked him what he was doing, to which he smiled and replied "Oh no worries. Enjoy Finland, buddy!"

I now have the theory that I was set up to be tailed the whole time I was there.

Dildo, stay the hell out of Europe.

Quote: (10-13-2010 07:10 PM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

When I first got to the Helsinki airport, the guy at customs was already done clearing me through, then he took a second glance at my passport and asked if I was of Latino stock, I said yes and thought nothing of it.

Things got weirder after that, he took out his personal cellphone and called someone, started speaking Finnish, and then obviously mentioned my full birthname to whoever he was talking to. He then started to look me up and down while talking, like he was describing me.

I even asked him what he was doing, to which he smiled and replied "Oh no worries. Enjoy Finland, buddy!"

I now have the theory that I was set up to be tailed the whole time I was there.

Dildo, stay the hell out of Europe.

Damn, just got scared by all these answers, i'll definately stay away from Europe! Don't want to carry my brown ass where some relentless latino baiting takes place . No Señor!, Olvidate de eso!