rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Androgynous blob upset by lack of inclusion in ROK's "9 Ugliest American Feminists"

Androgynous blob upset by lack of inclusion in ROK's "9 Ugliest American Feminists"

[Image: wordpressheadergreen2.jpg]

So I was doing some Google searching related to Return of Kings and came across this attention whoring feminist blog entry:

http://havenuproot.wordpress.com/2013/04...ever-dude/

Quote:Quote:

A while ago, I came across this wretched piece at Return of Kings (content note for misogyny and body policing) and made the joke in the office that I was surprised to not be on the list. Of course, I am nowhere near as well-known as the women on the list (except in my own mind). But something kept nagging at me about the article, and I went back to it last week and shared it on my Facebook with a comment about my sadness for not being included, as well as noting that the writer wasn’t trying very hard if those were really the ugliest feminists he could find.

My friends and I had a good time making fun and tearing it apart, and it’s been sitting with me ever since. I’ve written before about how misogynist men think that the ultimate insult to hurl at a woman is to tell her she is “unfuckable”, and a close second is that she is incapable of having children. For men who see women’s worth as either being tied to their sexual appeal/availability or their potential for motherhood, the absence of those two things render a woman useless. Ugly, in the case of this article, is just another word for “unfuckable”, and consequently, useless.

Misogynist men take umbrage with the not-caring. Their expectation is that I will be deeply hurt by the designation of “unfuckable” and I will consequently do whatever it takes to move into the “fuckable” category ASAP, which includes subjugating my own needs and desires.

It usually happens like this:

Random Misogynist Man designates me “unfuckable” because I am fat, have hairy legs, don’t wear make-up, won’t make him a sandwich, have an opinion, am smart, etc.

I don’t notice, because I don’t care.
My behavior toward said man doesn’t change.

Random Misogynist Man gets upset, takes it personally (or something), and accuses me of being a man-hating feminist.

I continue to not care or modify my behavior, thoughts or beliefs.
Random Misogynist Man calls me more names. Maybe threatens me with rape or other violence.

I’ve noticed this in more general ways too. When women center their own lives and the lives of other women, they are immediately suspect and immediately an acceptable target for threats and vitriol, even if that is only calling them misogynist slurs on the internet (see: any feminist blog ever).

It's funny how so many feminists engaged in a passive-aggressive competition for attention over who made the list or not, and that it was one of the main topics of their discussion.

The author seems to want to be in the running for the next list (will this be an annual thing?) but the problem is that only a head shot was supplied:

[Image: smartass.jpg?w=216&h=300]

So I had to search for some comparison pics to get the full picture:

[Image: guillermo-del-toro-pacific-rim-cast-favo...470-75.jpg]

I think I nailed it.

Is that Chris Farley dressed up like Matt Foley?

Looks more like Stephen Root to me.

What the fuck is "body policing"? [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Hates men but dresses and grooms like one.

Interesting...

Quote: (08-28-2013 02:51 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

[b]The author seems to want to be in the running for the next list (will this be an annual thing?)

I am pretty sure it was a one time thing that roosh did to see where all of the feminist traffic was coming from(he knew that feminists would respond to the article, so he looked at the metrics to figure out where the most feminist cities are, i think it was washington dc, the SF bay area, seattle and portland? Maybe denver?

No, what men hate is people who refuse to act.

That is whe men hate shit like Sex In The City and feminism because they are all about reaction.

That fat slob isn't that way because she is acting out, she is doing that because she is allowed to. Could a man waltz into work in full drag and makeup?

No and she would ascribe that up to misogyny but the system needs more women checking in, not potential men checking out.

She is a comformist of the highest order, men don't respect that and she is mad that she puts on appareance of a man and is upset men don't respect her, as she thinks manhood is just a veneer or about appearances.

Narcissism and self-delusion on display. She is just looking for male approval or, at worst, male hatred.

Nothing more to see here.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

It's funny, you'd typically expect that a woman who hates men so much wouldn't make such an effort to appear like one.

That's a man baaaby!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE IS HIDEOUS.

That's all I got, move along nothing to see here [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bitch looks like Peter Griffin.

Quote: (08-28-2013 09:48 AM)YaManBT Wrote:  

Bitch looks like Peter Griffin.

Nah man - she is no where near as handsome as Griffin.

Don't talk about Peter like that!

Wald

she's right though. that bitch definitely deserves to be on that list.

Quote: (08-28-2013 03:19 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Hates men but dresses and grooms like one.

Interesting...

The grandest irony of them all.

"I'm so not bothered by these misogynists I'm going to tell everyone about how not bothered I am!"

I have to say I agree with her. It's truly scandalous that less hideous beasts took all 9 spots on the list - Roosh, maybe you should put together a 2014 ugliest feminists calender?

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

What man would threaten to rape her because she's not bothered by being unfuckable? This isn't even rhetoric, it's bullshit.

"Androgynous blob upset by lack of inclusion in ROK's "9 Ugliest American Feminists."

Androgynous?!?! That connotes both male and female characteristics. Where's the female?! In the immortal words of Austin Powers (complete the sentence)....

Isn't that Bob from Fight Club?

In fairness to her, she is uglier than Valenti or Marcotte.

Guys, it really doesn't bother her. She doesn't care at all. That's why she wrote a blog about it, posted the RoK article on her facebook, told all her friends about it and discussed it for days. It's because she doesn't care.

She's definitely not doing any of this as a defense mechanism because deep down she absolutely loathes herself. Definitely not.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

That photo is hard to look at. Smart move by Roosh to drum up some traffic.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Can't believe that's a female.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

'Digging up the roots of gender-based violence'

Why have a Venus symbol with a closed fist in it?

She's a two bagger.