rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paper Alpha

Paper Alpha

edit

Paper Alpha

Team Nachos

Paper Alpha

Alpha among men and alpha among women are dramatically different things IMO. There are plenty of men who do all kinds of courageous, life-endangering things who will make all kinds of excuses when told to go approach an attractive girl.

Paper alpha to me means a guy who is confident and smooth around average or below-average girls, but falls apart under the pressure of talking to an above-average girl.

Paper Alpha

Being a leader of men is not the same thing as being as a seducer of women.

I know soldiers in peak physical health who hunt terrorists at night and who also live in fear of fat cow wives at home.

Paper Alpha

Why are you surprised that a fat guy who is basically Peter Griffin personified is married to an unattractive woman?

Do you lack intelligence?

Paper Alpha

Quote: (08-26-2013 08:52 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

Why are you surprised that a fat guy who is basically Peter Griffin personified is married to an unattractive woman?

Do you lack intelligence?

Exactly you do realize that IRL Peter Griffin would never get a hot piece like Lois. It's all TV fantasy. Guys like the man you described end of with ball-busting land whales that should be legally denied any sort of male companionship.

Welcome to reality

Paper Alpha

Quote: (08-26-2013 08:37 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I know soldiers in peak physical health who hunt terrorists at night and who also live in fear of fat cow wives at home.

MikeyCf hit it right here. Not everyone can be a Renaissance Man like the gentlemen on this forum [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Paper Alpha

edit

Paper Alpha

While, there's 130 pound hipsters out there who look like they'd get toppled by the wind with 8/9's fawning over them.

Paper Alpha

He is alpha because he does what he wants.

Paper Alpha

Could he be a (secret) gay?

Paper Alpha

Guys like this probably would have cleaned up in the past. All the guys I know who are like this could be getting more girls, and in social gatherings girls tend to be attracted to them, they just tend not to know what they're doing that creates attraction and what they're doing that kills it, or even what girls are attracted to them.

On some level I find it a bit sad that men of integrity with natural leadership qualities aren't being rewarded by women (or at least not by the type of women that they desire), but in America at least you need to be a bit sleazy and a lot of these types of guys aren't comfortable behaving in that manner.

Paper Alpha

Take the flip side. Don't we all know guys who can seduce women but command little respect among men?

Actually most guys with game are in this category. So, when you think about it, these are really almost mutually exclusive categories.

Paper Alpha

It's a survival instinct. The guy needs to know while he's out hunting terrorist at night his wife is not fucking around. Having a hot wife creates a mental distraction that may get him killed.

Plus having a fat wife is conditioning. He is in peak physical health from having to carry all those extra groceries, throw her around in bed, and low crawl through the house when she is on a rager.

Paper Alpha

Quote: (08-27-2013 12:23 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

It's a survival instinct. The guy needs to know while he's out hunting terrorist at night his wife is not fucking around. Having a hot wife creates a mental distraction that may get him killed.

Plus having a fat wife is conditioning. He is in peak physical health from having to carry all those extra groceries, throw her around in bed, and low crawl through the house when she is on a rager.

Hah.

I know you're fucking around but other guys might not know that the Marine Corp divorce rate is something like 75%.

Which just goes to illustrate the point that people we as men would think of as bad asses are getting cheated on the same night they leave for deployment.

Paper Alpha

Personally I've always found that the same qualities that help me bed women also help me make friends with men.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Paper Alpha

Quote: (08-27-2013 01:02 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2013 12:23 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Hah.

I know you're fucking around but other guys might not know that the Marine Corp divorce rate is something like 75%.

Which just goes to illustrate the point that people we as men would think of as bad asses are getting cheated on the same night they leave for deployment.

It's too easy for women to be whores these days. There's no guilt or shame associated with it. If anything we encourage it. Do we really expect them to be faithful with all the whorification on tv and radio?

Team Nachos

Paper Alpha

For me, a "real" alpha is a man who can (it doesn't mean he will) spread his seed in more high-quality women than your average Joe, since in nature, the "alpha" genes are more likely to be spread. So, even though Zuckenberg or any other CEO might seem more high-status, Roosh's, GMac's, Tuthmosis's etc. genes are more "alpha" since they are much more likely to be spread.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Paper Alpha

edit

Paper Alpha

edit

Paper Alpha

Attracting and handling women is a specific skill. Other characteristics and abilities a man has might translate in helping him have this skill or they might not.

I've known plenty of guys who were accomplished in their field who dated/married well below themselves or just were total losers with women, and other guys who were losers at life in general but killed it at getting good quality pussy

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Paper Alpha

Quote: (08-27-2013 09:03 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2013 08:41 AM)mental Wrote:  

For me, a "real" alpha is a man who can (it doesn't mean he will) spread his seed in more high-quality women than your average Joe, since in nature, the "alpha" genes are more likely to be spread. So, even though Zuckenberg or any other CEO might seem more high-status, Roosh's, GMac's, Tuthmosis's etc. genes are more "alpha" since they are much more likely to be spread.

Yeah, that's how Roissy describes it too. That makes the most sense to me and also why I think of this guy as a "paper alpha". What good is your leadership and male-to-male social savvy if you can't pull quality ass, and instead pollute your gene pool with disgusting parasitical sludge?

Zuckerberg is even less alpha because of his zero social savvy even among men. On the other hand, don't you think there are lots of hot girls who would bang Mark Zuckerbeg knowing full well he is socially retarded? His fame and influence in the social world without being charismatic still commands power. It may be strong enough to override all the other beta traits he has.

Yes, there are a lot of girls that would bang him, but what makes him beta is failing to realize all that power - instead of banging 8-10's he enters a into a relationship with a mediocre 5-6. You can be the best looking, richest, smartest man in history, but if you don't use your potential to the fullest it's all for nothing - sorta like a contry today going to war with muskets while letting it's tanks, airplanes, ships and modern guns to rot in a warehouse.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Paper Alpha

I've come to feel that no matter how accomplished a man may be in his endeavors- in business, science, art, scholarship, sports, whatever, if he ends his life without having been with many women then he has been in a fundamental sense a failure as a man, while, regardless of his other failures, if a man has been with many quality women then he is in a fundamental way a success.

It's player's view of the world, I know

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Paper Alpha

Honestly, a lot of "alpha" dudes get so clicked into being a leader that when it comes to women they don't want a challenge.

It's the ultimate example of "guys date down, women date up". These guys don't want to deal with the stress of dealing with a high value girl.

In a real tribal society, these guys would most likely get the most attention. However, in modern society, the social sphere is difficult for these guys to navigate. Most of those "tribal" alpha traits aren't really useful in a modern society and they tend to get marginalized.

As much as I love us guys on this forum, the reason our "social" alpha genes are getting passed on is that is what is deemed "attractive" in our current society.

The more I think about it, I get the impression that "alpha" is a sliding scale if we go by the "most genes" spread metric that changes with scarcity and population.

Paper Alpha

his dick doesnt work because he is fat

so he is afraid and has to supplicate

also he has bought into the feminist pedestalization lie

Sloots gon' sloot.