rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Neil Strauss getting married

Another one bites the dust [Image: smile.gif] This is the guy from The Game/Mystery fame.

He had a funeral for his player self: Style. (Just too much...lol)

http://enewsdaily.net/ingrid-de-la-o-the...d-fiancee/

Wow, he is only 39, he looks like he is in his 50s. Hope he got her to sign a pre nup at least.

Quote:Quote:

Ingrid De La O is a 26 year old blonde model living in Los Angeles since early 2011

she is from Hispanic ethnicity from her Mexican roots.

Well at least he's smart enough not to marry a full fledged American broad.

Team Nachos

2/10 would not bang. Has v-shaped eyebrows. No, seriously. I liked the autobiography on Motley Crue. I like his writing in general. Check out The Dirt. It's a good read.

There's no way he is in his 30s.

Yes, he is 39. She's not my type either. Looks like a typical made up, Latin blonde but hey maybe she's a sweet girl inside [Image: smile.gif]

The fuck is up with his facial hair - running clown game?

[Image: ingrid-de-la-o-facebook_thumb.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (08-23-2013 07:53 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Tall fuzzy hats are known to age the skin prematurely.

This 33/33/33 game/value/lifestyle

Yeah he's got game - he's Style

Yeah he's got money and grabs cocktails with famous rockers who want him to write a Rolling Stone article about them.

She loves the lifeSTYLE.

1% trippin'

Quote: (08-23-2013 08:53 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2013 07:53 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

Tall fuzzy hats are known to age the skin prematurely.

We should wear big fuzzy hats to the next forum meetup [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

That's a bad bitch.

Strauss does look old, and that girl is very hot IMO, dude obviously did something right. He's like a 5 and she's a 9 from the pics I saw. You got to ask though, if you took away his fame, money, etc., would he be pulling this caliber on game alone?

I think that guy was married before.

Anyway, if you read "The Game" you'd understand that there would be very little chance of him getting that girl if he didn't get into game.

Also, it's not like the guy was ever a "MRA" or a Mark Minter.

Some people get married because they think it's kinky. There's a whole thread on here about domination and S&M.

I don't mind if some player does what ever he wants.

What I don't like about marriage is that most guys think it's the default thing to do in life, and then they end up marrying ugly fat chicks, which in-turn tells the world that it's ok to be fat and un-attractive.

That's mad cynical and depressing.

I guarantee that probably half the guys who contribute the online game community where some how influenced by Neil Strauss writing about all this stuff.

He's probably smart enough and knows enough about women to get a pre nup. Lotta these old school guys part of the Mystery gang seem to be getting married.

She's legit hot.

Quote: (08-23-2013 10:01 PM)freerider Wrote:  

He's probably smart enough and knows enough about women to get a pre nup. Lotta these old school guys part of the Mystery gang seem to be getting married.

A lot of the guys from the Mystery era are getting up there in age, really I can't blame a guy for wanting to settle down and get married if he's in his late 30's or early 40's. If I ever was to get married it would be around that age, and ideally to a girl the same age and looks as Neil Strauss' chick. The only issue is the pre-nup, he should know better and get one, if he doesn't than he's asking for her to fuck him.

Quote: (08-23-2013 09:36 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anyway, if you read "The Game" you'd understand that there would be very little chance of him getting that girl if he didn't get into game...

I guarantee that probably half the guys who contribute the online game community where some how influenced by Neil Strauss writing about all this stuff.

I don't doubt that Strauss has game and has used game to attain the quality and quantity of women that he has, but lets not forget that he's fairly famous from being a #1 N.Y. Times best selling author of multiple books and also has to be pretty damn well off, I'd guess he's in the "7 figure club."

Take away the fame and wealth, and he's a short bald dude with good game, would he still pull off game, yes I don't doubt it, but I really can't see him pulling a chick of the same caliber.

I like how you "players" are judging the dude by his looks

WIA

on his wikipedia page his birth year would routinely change between 1969 and 1973. i think 1973 is his fabrication, and 1969 the real date. he was writing for rolling stone magazine and winning awards for it in 1994. it would be unrealistic that he'd be doing this at 21 as opposed to 25. so his age must be 44.

anyway, this is what money and fame get you. it has nothing to do with the game he shills.

Quote: (08-23-2013 10:17 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2013 09:36 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anyway, if you read "The Game" you'd understand that there would be very little chance of him getting that girl if he didn't get into game...

I don't doubt that Strauss has game and has used game to attain the quality and quantity of women that he has, but lets not forget that he's fairly famous from being a #1 N.Y. Times best selling author of multiple books and also has to be pretty damn well off, I'd guess he's in the "7 figure club."

Take away the fame and wealth, and he's a short bald dude with good game, would he still pull off game, yes I don't doubt it, but I really can't see him pulling a chick of the same caliber.

I think that people around here are working to separate being famous from having game.

Fame is one of the ultimate forms of game.

Quote: (08-23-2013 09:12 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Strauss does look old, and that girl is very hot IMO, dude obviously did something right. He's like a 5 and she's a 9 from the pics I saw. You got to ask though, if you took away his fame, money, etc., would he be pulling this caliber on game alone?

She's a working man's 9, for sure. Her face isn't perfect but she's a pretty slamming piece.

Regardless of his retarded facial hair in that picture, all you guys hating on Neil Strauss should be quiet unless you can produce photos of girls that you are banging that are as attractive.

Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.

Quote: (08-23-2013 10:48 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.

Erm, no. Just no.

Quote: (08-23-2013 07:49 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

she is from Hispanic ethnicity from her Mexican roots.

Well at least he's smart enough not to marry a full fledged American broad.

Considering her name and the fact that she's a white mexican.....she's been put on a pedestal by guys in Mexico and westernized. Even more so since her arrival in LA.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Good for him that's one sexy bitch.

The game versus fame comments are just ridiculous. So if Roosh one day gets real famous we all gonna start saying his previous writings/accomplishments are shit? All his bangs after $X dollars in a bank account no longer count? Get real.

Success is the ultimate long-term form of game. This is why you work hard. This is why you don't try to find a short cut with stupid lines over the long haul. Once you "get game" on a base level, the only way to pull in quality above your range is success. Money/success/fame is just a multiplier on your current value as a man.

Much easier to try and find some tricks than actually make something of yourself.

Being unhappy for a random person's success is a tell tale sign of insecurity.