rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marissa Mayer

Marissa Mayer

Kind of curious to hear the take on this...

http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Articles/796...#idc-cover

Quote:Quote:

The glamour-shot photo of Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer in the September issue of Vogue is tame by fashion-magazine standards, but the fact that a huge company’s chief exec is lying on a deck chair in a form-fitting dress has divided the business community.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Marissa Mayer

Divided the business community? These squares need to wake up, or get laid, by a stripper with AIDS.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Marissa Mayer

My take: at least she isn't fat, but she looks horrid without makeup, but pretty good when all made up.

Marissa Mayer

Diagnosis: Strong case of attention-whoring.

That's why she is CEO - to show off. People need to keep talking about her to fuel her ego.

Treatment: Stop giving her attention. The day people stop about her as a female CEO is the day she resigns her position.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Marissa Mayer

Different thoughts:

EVERY woman wants attention. EVERY woman wants to hear that she's beautiful. The smarter ones just make more effort to deny it, in America at least. Foreign girls don't have such an aversion. Women are content with attention without accomplishment, while men feel a need to accomplish to merit the attention.

Does it affect her ability to command respect among her employees? Who knows?

I don't like Mayer because she's another superwoman that feminists will pin up as an ideal woman. To ape her is to weaken and destroy the creation and sustenance of families. More low level career women prancing about thinking they can work and outsource motherhood. When things don't turn out for the masses as rosily as they did for Mayer, there will be a lot of aggrieved women.

Marissa Mayer

That's a lot of photoshop.

In real life she's gross.

She has PR staffers make sure "normal" pics like those on tech blogs get shopped.

Here's what she really looks like:

[Image: animalny_mm.jpeg]

Marissa Mayer

She also has the most hideous laugh ever.

Marissa Mayer

She's also got that boring "American soccer mom" look.

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-22-2013 06:54 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

[Image: 116667.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-22-2013 06:48 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Gross? Are you serious? I disagree completely, even though she's not absolutely gorgeous I think she's pretty and feminine, judging by the picture you posted. If she's gross 90% of the female population in the world is made of beasts.

I never heard about this woman before by the way, so I don't know anything about her being a feminist icon or not.

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-23-2013 12:58 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Gross? Are you serious? I disagree completely, even though she's not absolutely gorgeous I think she's pretty and feminine, judging by the picture you posted. If she's gross 90% of the female population in the world is made of beasts.

I never heard about this woman before by the way, so I don't know anything about her being a feminist icon or not.

@Mike: I'd bang her, easy billionaire flag. Well not easy, but better than Meg Whitham

@Teuatis: She's some sort of "female trailblazer in tech" that managed to become a CxO at Google and is now CEO in Yahoo, a male dominated industry. She wrote a book on "work/family" balance, which is ironic from somehow who got a daycare next to her office as a job perk. In reality she is cukoo, her life does not apply to most of America. Feminists hate her because she is not doing crazy shit like they do and she is working for "male misogynists".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-23-2013 01:09 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2013 12:58 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

@Mike: I'd bang her, easy billionaire flag. Well not easy, but better than Meg Whitham

@Teuatis: She's some sort of "female trailblazer in tech" that managed to become a CxO at Google and is now CEO in Yahoo, a male dominated industry. She wrote a book on "work/family" balance, which is ironic from somehow who got a daycare next to her office as a job perk. In reality she is cukoo, her life does not apply to most of America. Feminists hate her because she is not doing crazy shit like they do and she is working for "male misogynists".

I don't know if she even ever coded. Her claim to business achievement is picking out and branding the logo for google and incorporating it on their search webpage. But like anyone that achieves that much business sucess at such a young age, they are either super blowdardy or supersmart. I don't consider her supersmart. At all.

Look at her wiki photo. and this is my own pet peeve, but why do all fucking midwestern girls have to have a lump or globulous fat plastered around the frame of their face, under their chin, and a perpetual muffin top, no matter how thin their legs and ass are.

[Image: 304px-Marissa_Mayer%2C_World_Economic_Fo...13_III.jpg]

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-22-2013 06:54 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Wait...what the fuck. Is she serious with that laugh??? How did she get anywhere in life with that?

And I'd peg her at about a 4-6 range, depending on make-up, age of photo etc.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Marissa Mayer

You guys are getting ridiculous (though that laugh is atrocious) with the super close-up shots. No one's face looks very good that close up.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Marissa Mayer

[quote='Gold Doubloon' pid='519013' dateline='1377242516']
I don't know if she even ever coded. Her claim to business achievement is picking out and branding the logo for google and incorporating it on their search webpage. But like anyone that achieves that much business sucess at such a young age, they are either super blowdardy or supersmart. I don't consider her supersmart. At all.

Look at her wiki photo. and this is my own pet peeve, but why do all fucking midwestern girls have to have a lump or globulous fat plastered around the frame of their face, under their chin, and a perpetual muffin top, no matter how thin their legs and ass are.
/quote]

She was never a code monkey, although she's an engineer, but you know how people are....they don't care about facts. Everyone at google is a code monkey, even the receptionist.

My god, that picture of her in HD traumatized me....scrolling little by little (dumb mouse) looking at her eyes, nose, chin, under chin. Is the lump a genetic thing for midwest gals?

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Marissa Mayer

lol, see this list of 'self-made' women, and nearly every entry includes the word 'husband' - it appears 25 times! - http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2...s-of-2013/

Outside of Oprah, Sara Blakely may be the only legit self-made billionaire there. Props to her (maker of Spanx).

[Image: sara-blakely-time-100-gala-times-100_3624582.jpg]

Marissa Mayer

That can't be her real laugh....

Marissa Mayer

She laughs like a goat getting beaten with a frying pan.

And yeah, Doubloon, what you're describing is the "corn-fed" look. It's unusually prevalent in Midwesterners.

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-22-2013 06:29 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Diagnosis: Strong case of attention-whoring.

That's why she is CEO - to show off. People need to keep talking about her to fuel her ego.

Treatment: Stop giving her attention. The day people stop about her as a female CEO is the day she resigns her position.

This ^^^^

She seems more like the type of person who is severely under-qualified for her position, but got the job because it is a feel good story.

It is hard to imagine she knows much about IT or running a business, other than some feminist mantra that she was taught to repeat.

As a CEO, a leader, I want someone who has been in the trenches and spend decades working their way to the top. Looking at her history it appears she just got lucky to ride the right coat tails.

Marissa Mayer

I don't think she is ugly - she looks ok for her age - but doing model photo shoots as a CEO of a huge company (and not a fashion one) seems completely pointless. Is she trying to attract press attention in advance of some big news, to better jump the share price?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Marissa Mayer

Quote: (08-23-2013 04:29 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't think she is ugly - she looks ok for her age - but doing model photo shoots as a CEO of a huge company (and not a fashion one) seems completely pointless. Is she trying to attract press attention in advance of some big news, to better jump the share price?

She's trying to attract attention to herself. Now that she has attained fame for being a "role model" CEO she's taking advantage of her position.

Marissa Mayer

Like all women the attention fuels her motives. Its probably safe to say she has never made a decision that did not benefit her own ego in the end.

When Male Google execs were to busy fine tuning Ad-sense and their algorithms to make billions upon billions for the Corp, she kept busy harping to add funny and cute pictures and games to their homepage.....

Marissa Mayer

She's interesting though because even though she embodies feminism, she's not a feminist and she's said that she thinks feminists have a chip on their shoulder. Food for thought.

Marissa Mayer

That laugh is hilarious. It's an sonic trainwreck, yet it's growing on me. I love the fact that her laugh takes a few milliseconds to properly *wind* up, like she's lining up all the necessary gears, it's so unusual. The best analogy I can draw is to your preparation in the groundstrokes, setting up footwork, rotating your body, adjusting your grip etc. in tennis, before you make the shot.

Marissa Mayer

Would marry.

Hypergamy players!

In all serioussness her husband is a smooth criminal. He gives her that laid back drama she needs.

[Image: Zachary_Bogue_and_Marissa_Mayer_wed_this...Island.JPG]