rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simp of the Week: Thirsty Direct Game Run on a POF Fatty

Mary is contacted on Plenty of Fish by a thirsty, horny beta named Josh. He runs some very poor direct game on an account that makes his identity easy to trace. Angered by this, Mary proceeds to out him to his parents online and lay his thirstiness out for the world to see. This is the result:

[Image: tumblr_mfiketsnWS1qzwcseo1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mfiketsnWS1qzwcseo2_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mfiketsnWS1qzwcseo3_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mfiketsnWS1qzwcseo4_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfk3p3JIO21qzw010.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfk3pa9nFU1qzw010.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfk3phEpgk1qzw010.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfk3pnoHfO1qzw010.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfk3ptO7NB1qzw010.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfk3t22s9F1qzw010.png]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Look how much she relishes not only shooting him down, but damaging his reputation with his own family. She's positively intoxicated with her power. Simply spitting bad direct game is enough to unleash her vindictive fury. At any point, she could have pressed a single button and blocked the man from communicating with her, but she didn't. She didn't because she enjoys the feeling of power she gets from receiving attention from guys like this and then brutally shooting them down. It makes her feel much hotter and more desirable than she actually is in real life. She's not there to meet men; she's there to virtually castrate them for her own amusement.

Online dating in all its glory, on display right there.

That being said, that guy's a fucking chode and a dumbass for deploying the unbelievably stupid combination of: atrocious game, non-anonymous username and public facebook profile. He's like a case study in how NOT to use the internet. These two really deserved each other. If they had met they would probably be married (and divorced) by now.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

This is Mary, btw:

[Image: tumblr_mrjt1nL3LX1qzwcseo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mpj9euIj6N1qzwcseo1_1280.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I knew she was going to send the pictures the second he started pleading with her not to. She smelled blood in the water.

Sometimes when you look for drama, you find it. He picked a fight and he got it.

"Nows you can't leave."

Quote: (08-22-2013 05:10 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Look how much she relishes not only shooting him down, but damaging his reputation with his own family. She's positively intoxicated with her power. Simply spitting bad direct game is enough to unleash her vindictive fury. At any point, she could have pressed a single button and blocked the man from communicating with her, but she didn't. She didn't because she enjoys the feeling of power she gets from receiving attention from guys like this and then brutally shooting them down. It makes her feel much hotter and more desirable than she actually is in real life. She's not there to meet men; she's there to virtually castrate them for her own amusement.

Yes, this struck me too. I don't think its primarily the revenge she's after, its the validation. She is enjoying the power she has over this guy and wielding it brutally because it shows she can maintain standards despite her weight and the doubtless numerous confidence issues that stem from it. In blowing up this guy for being too direct in his evaluation of her sexuality, she affirms the value of her own sexuality.

In short: "I am wanted, but I have standards and can choose. I have so much agency despite my weight that I can go as far as to punish those who approach me in a way I do not like rather than simply blocking them. I'm teaching them a lesson, because I'm valuable enough to provide such lessons. Also, I'm a victim bravely standing up against online bullying/harassment-look at me!"

This isn't just a laughing matter for her. She needs to be able to do this in order to feel worthwhile. She has to be able to show that even she is able to maintain standards and doesn't have to settle for just any old guy asking for any old sexual favor simply because she resembles a beached manatee. By being extra brutal with this dude (going the extra mile in talking with him and then bothering to track down his identity, take screenshots, find his parents, etc), she affirms her own value and she's GOT to have that validation.

Don't get me wrong, this kid is a dumbass (hence the "simp of the week" honor). He was in the wrong, but there should be no mistaking her role here.

This is a typical feminist in the making.

One observation: The fat girl didn't report the guy until he pointed out she is a fatty. But, yes, atrocious game chasing a girl that fat.

I very clearly put "no one with a BMI over 25" on my online dating profile, which, let me tell you, pissed off the feminists.

If you are reading it, it is for you.

This woman wanted to be harassed.

Since she can't get worship, she seeks negative attention.

A healthy person ould have hit the Block button.

She will go on to prattle about how society needs to do more to combat online harassment.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

grooooossssssss

I once bootycalled a fuck buddy after a night of drinking. She says come over but that her friend will be there for an hour or two more. I basically tell her we're going to have a nasty threesome, she just replies with "lol"

I get there and this chick is as fat as this girl... gross. I get more drunk, my girl goes to get us food and fatty starts going "omg ew this guy is grosssss/creeepppyyy" and rejecting hordes of dudes off pof. One dude was almost a male model and she said "maybe I'll see him" i just laughed and slammed some more rum.

The only message she deserves is 3/10 WNB.

Ha! I ran some similar shit to this fatty but I was trolling her

[Image: attachment.jpg14058]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14059]   

Is that real?

Quote: (08-22-2013 05:17 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Sometimes when you look for drama, you find it. He picked a fight and he got it.

"Nows you can't leave."

I like the "Bronx Tale" reference.

My Mom and G'ma would have laughed if I sent some dumbass shit like that to a fat girl.

I can hear my grandma's, who is sadly gone, reaction to her photo: "Oh. She's BIG!"

She's a warpig alright.

But that guy had it coming and I feel zero empathy for him or guys like him. I can't forgive game displays that are THAT bad. The 3rd message in he's talking about licking her asshole. He plays every cringe-worthy move including offering actual money for a blowjob from this beast, and then offering money to keep the screencaps from his mom. It's guys like him that are perpetuating this culture of male-qualifying/female-worship that is so prolific in America.

He really is a fucking loser of the lowest level, and it's probably best for humanity that his genes not be carried on.

Edited: In situations like these I think it's important to separate variables. What I mean is this: Imagine he's hitting on a beautiful Russian, Ukranian, or Vietnamese girl. The girl's reaction might not be as ruthless, but his failure would be just as complete. I'm all for taking every chance I can to trash American women, but in this case I feel the guy is more worthy of our mockery and facepalming.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Frankly, the chode had it coming it to him.

Fat women shouldn't pick on the mentally retarded like that.

I'm actually laughing at "You should lose some weight, you might not be around much longer if you dont"

This story is actually pretty old. The tragedy even got some coverage in the news a while ago. Here's an article:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18443746/ns/us...ha3xT9uiP4

Were he to have a divine intervention midway through, and somehow obtain a high degree of game and alphaness after her reply which stated she was going to forward his messages to his relatives,

how could he have fixed this?

'I am going to pass this on to your mom and grandma'

'Go ahead.'
'Sure, send it to my sister and brother too'

I'm thinking the best would be to either not give a shit (first response) or agree and amplify (second).

Any other ideas?

A dumb fuck and a vicious cunt found each other. Fuck em.

Quote: (08-22-2013 08:34 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Were he to have a divine intervention midway through, and somehow obtain a high degree of game and alphaness after her reply which stated she was going to forward his messages to his relatives,

how could he have fixed this?

'I am going to pass this on to your mom and grandma'

'Go ahead.'
'Sure, send it to my sister and brother too'

I'm thinking the best would be to either not give a shit (first response) or agree and amplify (second).

Any other ideas?

All my ideas are more geared to having good game in the first place and only open women I actually am attracted to.

Also, don't use your real name in your dating profiles and make sure there is no link to your email/facebook/linkedin

That should all be pretty elementary and preaching to the choir though. Same goes for: when you send a dick pic, make sure your face isn't in it.

Guys like this are the reason why we have the problems that we do. He got what he deserved for:

1. Giving a disgusting fatty, who should be disregarded, attention.
2. Not just giving her attention, but making her seem sexually desirable.
3. Offering her money for doing something he shouldn't even accept money for.
4. Yielding any power to her.
5. Cowering before her when she started to threaten him with that power.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Fuck her for picking on the weak. This dude is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Just hit the 'block' button and keep it moving. But she has to PWN his sorry ass, lecture him, tear him down, embarrass him in front of other women (she didn't say "I'll send it to your dad." She held the power of modern womanhood over him).

Would love to troll her...

Social media is going to cause a lot of drama in the future. What we see now is the infancy stages.