rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some cat dropping his thoughts of game on The Interwebbz.

Cool i'm not the only person who reuses my pasta jars.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Who the fuck is that?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I turned it off after the first 20 seconds. This guy knows nothing about game.[Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif][Image: gay.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Does he even lift?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Good points, IMO the real wisdom starts when Roosh makes his point about game being applicable to all life @4:00

great vid

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (08-22-2013 02:49 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Good points, IMO the real wisdom starts when Roosh makes his point about game being applicable to all life @4:00

great vid

Ahhhh man, you had to get all real... lol

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2