rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Congratulations Neil!

Congratulations Neil!

Well done, sir:

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/devils...200582993/

‘Devil’s Knot’ Producer Takes On ‘Around the World in 80 Girls’ (EXCLUSIVE)

With “Devil’s Knot” headed for its world premiere at the Toronto Intl. Film Festival, producer Elizabeth Fowler is teaming with Susan Duff on a film based on “Around the World in 80 Girls: The Epic 3-Year Journey of a Backpacking Casanova.”

Fowler and Duff — mother of Hilary and Hailey Duff — are developing the property as a comedy and meeting with writers and directors, but have not yet cast any actors. The duo has also optioned author Neil Skywalker’s life rights.

Skywalker, a native of the Netherlands, began writing the book while on a trip around the world with the goal of improving his social skills.

“Devil’s Knot” has been set for its world premiere as a special presentation next month at the Toronto Intl. Film Festival. Directed by Atom Egoyan, the film tracks the aftermath of the 1993 West Memphis murders and focuses on the mother (portrayed by Reese Witherspoon) of one of the murdered boys.

Congratulations Neil!

hahaha he did it holy shit!!!!

Congratulations Neil!

Wow I didn't know he was that famous with his book. I hope they don't add a crappy Hollywood style ending where he meets the girl of his dreams. And after meeting her succumbs to the beta side of the force.

Congratulations Neil!

How did he do this? Who did he talk to? Where did he go? How long did it take him to get the deal? WOW! Congrats!

Congratulations Neil!

Quote: (08-20-2013 09:56 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Wow I didn't know he was that famous with his book. I hope they don't add a crappy Hollywood style ending where he meets the girl of his dreams. And after meeting her succumbs to the beta side of the force.

You already know that's gonna happen haha.

Jokes aside though, very good for Neil. That's a big move. It will also bring a lot of attention towards the forum, however. Should we expect more trolls?

Congratulations Neil!

That's fantastic! Congrats Neil!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Congratulations Neil!

[Image: clap2.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Congratulations Neil!

HOLY FUCK NEIL!

Neil has to give it up for all the starfuckers in LA who wouldn't touch him until he got a deal. They gave him the strength to continue!

Neil's gonna invent Variety Game:

1. Approach hot girl in Hollywood.
2. Hold up Variety article on 'Around the World in 80 Girls.'
3. Point to face, then to crotch.
4. Take hot girl home to the hostel and bang her in a bunk bed.

If the movie is genuinely 'red pill,' I could see having women at the helm as a boon to getting the movie shown in mainstream channels. Sort of like the female authorship of 'Men on Strike.'

Congratulations Neil!

[Image: fireworks-wallpapers-2-7-s-307x512.jpg]

Congratulations Neil!

We have a celebrity in our midst.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Congratulations Neil!

Congrats Neil!!!

Congratulations Neil!

MikeCF has to begrudgingly give him a rep point now hahaha

Congratulations Neil!

Congrats man. Not surprised. I proofread the screenplay and was impressed by how well-written it was. I could visualize the movie as I was reading.

Congratulations Neil!

Must have banged someone with some clout while in LA.
Jk or maybe not, either way Nice job!

Congratulations Neil!

I know what you're all thinking: this will increase Neil pussy quality/quantity.

Pretty soon these comments will be from chicks.

[Image: attachment.jpg14001]   

Congratulations Neil!

Quote: (08-20-2013 10:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I know what you're all thinking: this will increase Neil pussy quality/quantity.

Pretty soon these comments will be from chicks.

I wouldn't mind if you guys wrote a enthusiastic comment too. Cough tweet cough. Let's get this ball rolling. Not all at once please [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks for all your encouraging words guys.

To be clear. The script,book, life rights are optioned. Nothing is greenlit (yet)

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Congratulations Neil!

[Image: Ct2xa3t.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Congratulations Neil!

Congrats man!

Congratulations Neil!

My casting recommendations:

Roosh
Ben Affleck

[Image: attachment.jpg14002]   

Athlone McGinnis
Successful Black Man

[Image: attachment.jpg14004]   

Tuthmosis
The Egyptian Lover

El Mechanico
This guy

[Image: 5rldc24.gif]

Congratulations Neil!

Congrats Neil! Very cool.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Congratulations Neil!

Great job my man.

Congratulations Neil!

This is fantastic Neil! Very very happy for you man! You deserve it very much!

Are you coming to Toronto? If yes, let's celebrate in still![Image: banana.gif]

Congratulations Neil!

Tuth,
Brother AliB has to be in the cast! El Mech and AliB are like each other's shadow. Where one goes, the other isn't far behind. [Image: wink.gif]

Congratulations Neil!

A thouht bubble for someone line McQueen to leverage this even further, for shits, giggles and poon for LA/Cali based RVF'ers?

Create some fake mast heads linking to vanity, paste them outside a compliant bar, start up a facebook event, make it a 'meet the star' night of 'Hollywood's next big hit'.

Assume fame right here and now, everyone else can get Neil's scraps or sloppy seconds.

Congratulations Neil!

Quote: (08-20-2013 10:45 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Tuth,
Brother AliB has to be in the cast! El Mech and AliB are like each other's shadow. Where one goes, the other isn't far behind. [Image: wink.gif]

The producers will probably save money and use the same actor to play both of them. It'll be like Lindsay Lohan in the remake of the Parent Trap. They'll just give one an accent and the other one will talk normal.