rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Failed some shit tests

Failed some shit tests

Getting more and more into game and getting more and more lays, however still doing mistakes.

Saw this hot Ukrainian chick on Saturday on my way to the lake at the tram station and started talking to her. We talked for the next 10-15 minutes as she was walking in the same direction to the lake. Got along fine, laughed a lot. Had to seperate in front of the kempinski hotel as she had to get home to refresh and meet a friend from work while i went swimming to the lake. so i got her number. we agreed to meet again.

sunday evening we texted a bit and I fucked up my first shit test:

ME 8:13pm
i am gonna eat something now. i could be ready 21:30. let's say infront of the 4 seasons hotel?
from there we will find a bar

HER 8:13pm
Lets meet near kempinski
Don't u mind?)

8:14pm
ME
no, kempinski is just as fine. ok. 21:30 in front of kempinski

HER 8:14pm
21.40)

8:15pm
ME
hahahahah

HER
See u there

ME
21.40 and 20 seconds

HER
I feel that i am about to be late ;-)

=> i gave in on the location because it is MUCH closer to her than the other hotel and i thought it would be better to be closer to her place for closing. but i should have been persistent and in worst case just said, ok then we don't meet if she does not want to play to my rules.

I got there 10 minutes late. 5 min would have been ok but because it was 10, i texted her that i will be running 5 min late. (MISTAKE???)

When I got there, she was still nice and smiley but before even saying hi she said "you know that i was in danger because of you?" ... there was a guy approaching her very direct and rude in front of the kempinski so she had to go inside to stay away from him.

anyway, i more or less ignored her accusation and just continued as if she did not say anything. then the whole date long, we were having a drink at a a lake bar (i paid ... next mistake) and it was fucking boring. i always tried to get the conversation a bit more sexual but she would follow then. she starts talking about family, asked me if i have a brother etc ... really boring shit. once drinks over, we walked away from the lake in her place direction. on the way she would say i could go this way if more convenient, she knows how to get home. i was like ... no i bring you. can't have a girl walking at night by herself ...

on the way she asked me, why i am not married yet (i am 27). i never know how to fucking answer that shit. it is a shit test. how would you react?

we got to her place. she said she had to get up early for work next day. let's meet tomorrow night. kisses on the cheeks and good bye.

next day i texted her. let's meet at 8:30pm at that and that train station. she never replied that night. i think the reason is that i did not make her wet and failed some shit tests ... so i deserve it and need to get my game straight.

when writing this, she actually replied:
"Hey, sorry for not answering, it was a really harsh monday yesterday, was totally fucked up! Wish u to have a nice holiday!" (should i reply: GAY or OK or ENJOY YOURS TOO).

she knows that i am leaving for party vacation until saturday. she herself is going on a city trip until sunday. she will only be here for 5 more days before going to Ukraine as of sunday. i think chances of fucking her are 0. anyway, there are plenty of chicks out there

Failed some shit tests

You are overthinking this. She met you. So she somewhat liked you. During the date, there should have been lot's of touching. I think that was the only fuckup.

Failed some shit tests

Quote: (08-20-2013 05:58 AM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

You are overthinking this. She met you. So she somewhat liked you. During the date, there should have been lot's of touching. I think that was the only fuckup.

there was actually. forgot to mention. but this is what i meant with i tried to make it more sexual. but apart from that, no further escalation, not even close to kissing.

Failed some shit tests

Quote: (08-20-2013 02:55 AM)Special1 Wrote:  

sunday evening we texted a bit and I fucked up my first shit test:

ME 8:13pm
i am gonna eat something now. i could be ready 21:30. let's say infront of the 4 seasons hotel?
from there we will find a bar

HER 8:13pm
Lets meet near kempinski
Don't u mind?)

8:14pm
ME
no, kempinski is just as fine. ok. 21:30 in front of kempinski

HER 8:14pm
21.40)

ME
hahahahah

HER
See u there

ME
21.40 and 20 seconds

HER
I feel that i am about to be late ;-)

=> i gave in on the location because it is MUCH closer to her than the other hotel and i thought it would be better to be closer to her place for closing. but i should have been persistent and in worst case just said, ok then we don't meet if she does not want to play to my rules.
I wouldn't read too much into that. You never know whether she's just messing with or she has busy schedule. People have their lives too [Image: amuse.gif] It's OK to ask. Personally I'd text "let's meet at xxx time, cool?".

I got there 10 minutes late. 5 min would have been ok but because it was 10, i texted her that i will be running 5 min late. (MISTAKE???)
No.

When I got there, she was still nice and smiley but before even saying hi she said "you know that i was in danger because of you?" ... there was a guy approaching her very direct and rude in front of the kempinski so she had to go inside to stay away from him.
I'd say "that's cool, take it as a compliment, it means that you're still attractive, enjoy every second if it"

on the way she asked me, why i am not married yet (i am 27). i never know how to fucking answer that shit. it is a shit test. how would you react?
"I haven't met that girl yet. I already know what I like and girls just don't make the cut. It kind of sucks actually".

when writing this, she actually replied:
"Hey, sorry for not answering, it was a really harsh monday yesterday, was totally fucked up! Wish u to have a nice holiday!" (should i reply: GAY or OK or ENJOY YOURS TOO).

Yup, her wishing you nice holidays means it's probably over in her yes. So... why not push the limits and crash test a bit. Think of something that will likely push her buttons. Maybe use something she told you. Or something like...

"you can't let me go without even a goodbye kiss. that's rude. so disappointed. are all ukrainian girls like that? you seemed different at first"

Something like that should make her react somehow. If she responds then try to use it to get her out and frame it as some kind of "our last time before we part ways to never see each other again". Just make it a bit dramatic like PR do to promote movies/music/sport/etc

PS. Of course treat it like a little prank cause chances are low but who cares. It's fun to game girls [Image: amuse.gif]

Failed some shit tests

Quote: (08-20-2013 06:42 AM)XXL Wrote:  

"you can't let me go without even a goodbye kiss. that's rude. so disappointed. are all ukrainian girls like that? you seemed different at first"

something like that should make her react somehow.

hahahahah i liked this one. i might try something like this.
thank you!

Failed some shit tests

All great responses on here, only thing I would add is that you shouldn't be trying to talk sexually. That's too direct, light touching, eye contact, and the right pauses are all that's needed. In my opinion, you don't talk about sex, you do sex.

It sucks having to answer personal questions about your family and relationships, but this is a women's way of getting to know you enough to bang you. Good girls need to feel like they know you before sex. It's a good sign that she was interested.