rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Second chances?

Second chances?

I invited this girl to go to the state fair with me. here is her text message:

hey chad! I would so love to go with you, but i have work at 6 :/ (invited her to go at 5) and i dont think that'd be enough time to experience all that the fair has to offer lol

she made me wait for like an hour before responding so i repaid the favor and responded with

where are you priorities lol

then she says "I know I'm so sorry I wish i didnt have to"

what do you guys recommend i do? I already decided i wouldnt text her back and that i will just talk to her on Wednesday when i see her in class. I do want to pursue this chick, I think she is pretty attractive

[Image: 26992_1372113949878_1442650889_1011336_7833230_n.jpg][/u]

also so that i dont make another thread, this one chick who i have decided to not talk to anymore because she is immature just texted me out of the blue saying she still had bruises from me from a week ago. I decided not to respond and about 10 hours later she says "Now thats just rude..." should i text her back? I am leaning on not texting her at all, but something inside me thinks i can turn this into sex...