rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noob needs advice

Noob needs advice

I am a noob and need advice on how I could have handled this better.

Went to Costco this past weekend and happened to approach a hot, stylish woman in her late 20's. She had a perfect ass and big boobs. She was in the chocolates aisle and I opened her with an opinion question.... 10 minutes into the convo, she still has good eye contact, starts moving closer to me and is now brushing her shoulders while we discuss the choclate package she's trying to show me. After that I went blank and ran out of things to say...I assumed it was done and decided to move on. So I go over to the next aisle which has some other chocolates. She follows me and starts talking about another package of chocolates( strong maintaining eye contact and lipstick redone). A few minutes later, her husband arrives and we all start talking about chocolates. She tries to come closer to me but her husband changes positions and is now between me and her. The husband advises me that I should buy some good chocolates for there my gf or wife. I quickly reply and say, I would never buy chocs from Costco for my gf or wife, they just aren't good enough...at this point I think I had her, she was nodding her head to me while maintaining eye contact.

Anyways, the husband stuck around and I had to go someplace else, so I left.
Is there a way I could have handled this better to get her number ?

Noob needs advice

well that was ballsy!

Noob needs advice

well you stuck around alittle to long an didnt close on the situation. After 10 min of building comfort and receiving multiple IOI's I would have number closed her and went on my way. And texted her later that day to see if she wanted to go grab some coffee or something.

Noob needs advice

Quote: (10-04-2010 03:48 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

well you stuck around alittle to long an didnt close on the situation. After 10 min of building comfort and receiving multiple IOI's I would have number closed her and went on my way. And texted her later that day to see if she wanted to go grab some coffee or something.

Agree, I think I could have scored a SNL.
What's a good line to number close without making it too obvious in this situation ?

Noob needs advice

Quote: (10-04-2010 04:11 PM)ozzym Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2010 03:48 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Agree, I think I could have scored a SNL.
What's a good line to number close without making it too obvious in this situation ?

nothing fancy bro. just be like look i gotta run but id love to go grab coffee with you sometime, can i get your number.

Noob needs advice

BTW this was my 2nd approach ever....after reading Roosh's book bang.

Noob needs advice

Get her number while she's alone? Easy. Just ask after comfort, as others have said.

Get her number while she's with her husband? (I presume you're asking about this) Harder. Unless you want to risk going to blows with her husband -- a dumb move, as no new chick is worth it -- you have to be subtle. I'd probably say something to the effect of, "By the way, I'm Mark Cuban." You introduce your full name into the conversation, allowing her to add you on FB should she like to pursue you when her husband isn't hovering. Everyone's on FB these days. It's unlikely she'd do that though. But when you introduce yourself by full name, the other person will be inclined to do the same. So then you can add her yourself.

Noob needs advice

Quote: (10-04-2010 11:43 PM)mangadooza Wrote:  

Get her number while she's alone? Easy. Just ask after comfort, as others have said.

Get her number while she's with her husband? (I presume you're asking about this) Harder. Unless you want to risk going to blows with her husband -- a dumb move, as no new chick is worth it -- you have to be subtle. I'd probably say something to the effect of, "By the way, I'm Mark Cuban." You introduce your full name into the conversation, allowing her to add you on FB should she like to pursue you when her husband isn't hovering. Everyone's on FB these days. It's unlikely she'd do that though. But when you introduce yourself by full name, the other person will be inclined to do the same. So then you can add her yourself.

Great advice Mangadooza. I guess FB is a great way to close it and take it to the next step. Bravo !!!