rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High testosterone moments

I had an idea for this thread as I reflected on a basketball game I had this morning.

My game this morning was extremely competitive, we played 3-on-3 and each game was up to 11. We did a best of 7 series: my team won game 7. We were down 2-3 and won the last two straight. All games, especially the last, were extremely hard-fought.

During the games, frustration, excitement, thrill, and many other ways to describe the tension during the sport occurred.

I feel these are high testosterone moments. They cause you to go 200% on that next play, the next run, the next jump, challenge.. Call it adrenaline if you may.

But you can also feel it between the moments. After we tied 3-3, after we won game 7.. That feeling of amazement, of being on top of the world..

I could go on about my crazy 2.5 hour game this morning to further describe testosterone moments, but how about other ideas?

- Squatting a new max
- Accelerating forcefully as you enter the freeway
- Challenging your comfort zone in high pressure social situations
- Sex with someone you're heavily attracted to

Feel free to add some.

I'm addicted to this feeling.

In what ways have you experienced high testosterone surges?

When I was played baseball. The biggest testosterone moment I had was when there were men on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs in the bottom of the ninth. We were up 3-2 when we needed the strikeout to seal the deal. Got into a 3-2 count with the batter and threw a risky back door curve. Got the K and the win. Ended up being the most strikeouts I ever had in a game (14).

That rush that I had on the mound was unlike anything I ever experienced. It felt like one of those "make yourself great" moments. Felt amazing!

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Cool thread idea.

I read somewhere (maybe RVF?) that the feeling of "winning" actually biologically boosts testosterone.

Anyone have any more details on that concept?

Ripping off someone's side car mirror and throwing it on the roof of the bar.

Quote: (08-17-2013 11:04 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Cool thread idea.

I read somewhere (maybe RVF?) that the feeling of "winning" actually biologically boosts testosterone.

Anyone have any more details on that concept?

Testosterone and winning

It's an old study, but the related citations have more up-to-date results.

I have noticed 'high testosterone actions' recently. The most common one is slamming the car door shut really hard (when not even meaning to slam it!)

Outsmarting your opponent (in either chess or sports) and calmly walking away.

Higher test levels are associated with higher intelligence.

I think my greatest (and most obvious) high t moment is when I go in for the kill on a new "record" hottest girl. Perhaps it's because I'm a novice relative to most people on this forum, but each NEW girl I've ever fucked has been because she is the new hottest and I crave that feeling of the conquest.

Other joys include winning without trying, winning via finesse, etc. Brute force definitely has it's reward but I feel the rush so much more when I feel stronger AND smarter.

Quote: (08-20-2013 12:53 AM)Sanblz33 Wrote:  

Studies have shown that guys in prison generally have higher than normal test levels (even with a crappy diet). They're also generally well below average in intelligence.

I'm not sure on that higher test - higher intelligence. Got anything to back that up?

Soloing on stage.

I must be having high T moment every week since I inject T every week on my buttcheek.

Quote: (08-20-2013 12:53 AM)Sanblz33 Wrote:  

"Unexpectedly, a commonality was found between the low IQ children and the high IQ children. Both the low IQ and the high IQ children had LOW LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE. The children with high levels of testosterone fell into the average range of intelligence. These differences were statistically significant."

http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot...ldren.html

Quote: (08-25-2013 02:28 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

Soloing on stage.

Guitar solos? That's my specialty.