rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My approach material

My approach material

Working at the store, some cute chick is about to exit the store. As she starts to walk past me we lock eyes and if i even see a crack of a smile or prolonged eye contact i would say something like "Hey" and hold up my hand for her to stop. i walk over to her and say

"i know you are about to leave but im just going to bother you for a minuet"

"first off whats your name?" after she tells me i would hold out my hand, palm up and say Chad, nice to meet you" and then i would say something like "I noticed you in the store earlier and i want to take you out."

then id say come here for a second. and id tell her to write her number down"As she writes it down id have my hand on her shoulder and once she is done id say alright thanks and slap her ass out the door.

thoughts?

"

My approach material

Quote: (10-02-2010 02:55 PM)newplayboy Wrote:  

Working at the store, some cute chick is about to exit the store. As she starts to walk past me we lock eyes and if i even see a crack of a smile or prolonged eye contact i would say something like "Hey" and hold up my hand for her to stop. i walk over to her and say

"i know you are about to leave but im just going to bother you for a minuet"

"first off whats your name?" after she tells me i would hold out my hand, palm up and say Chad, nice to meet you" and then i would say something like "I noticed you in the store earlier and i want to take you out."

then id say come here for a second. and id tell her to write her number down"As she writes it down id have my hand on her shoulder and once she is done id say alright thanks and slap her ass out the door.

thoughts?

"

Yeah, I don't think this is that good.

Slapping her ass after talking to her for thirty seconds? I respect the boldness but I can see not enough comfort being there to get away with this without putting out a bad vibe. The more comfort and rapport you build with a girl, the lower the odds she flakes on you.

I myself recently recalibrated my game to instead have a two minute convo and get the number (which almost always leads to a flake) to about a ten minute convo with better rapport and have watched my flake odds plummet.

'I noticed you in the store earlier and I want to take you out'? The good; more boldness, no bullshit. The bad; comes off kind of desperate.

I also don't like giving my name right away. I try to talk to them for ten minutes before they get my name, it puts a very mysterious and even slightly dangerous atmosphere into the interaction, which as we know is key. It's beneficial to get a girl thinking 'Who is this handsome stranger I've been talking to dfor ten minutes? I've told him about my childhood and don't even know his name!'

But still I don't hate. New material is invaluable, but yeah...The only way I see this working is if she's very attracted to you from the start (and if you have girls attracted to you from the start why learn game?)

My .02.

My approach material

that ass slap was a joke, ijust ran out of steam by the end of the post

My approach material

For a new user you're posting way too many new threads. Focus on reading/studying first.