rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's your grocery store game?

I'm a supervisor at this store named Kroger. I see alot of cougars and hot chicks come through, the only problem is my grocery store game is not that great. I useually don't approach these chicks unless they come through my check lane. However i am hardly ever on a register so it doesnt work well. How is your game and do you have any tips

When your workin and tryin to pick up on a woman it can cause problem's cause the women know where you work and could spy on ya then causing drama at your job. Best time for grocery store is when your off work and at another store, look for a woman lookin at an item that you can talk about, example, hamburger meat makes good burgers on the grill, let her know you can cook and offer her a home cooked meal, have wine stored at home, different types is good so you don't ask her at the store and she immediately won't think your just tryin to get laid. And not boxed wine, get some good bottles.

MEMBER OF THE STOP BANGING FAT CHICKS MOVEMENT!!!