rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please help lay this innocent-loves-everyone-foreigner-chick

So I'll only slightly change details to protect the innocent.

There is a Japanese girl aged 22, who is currently an exchange student. She is leaving NYC towards the end of this month. She doesn't dress like a hippy, and THANK GOD she doesn't smell like one, but her attitude is kind of like one. She is always talking about "that's beautiful" "You're beautiful", etc.

She makes sketches of people, pretty much anyone that is willing to spare some time (leading me to believe I'm not really special). I met her and she did some sketches of me in a public space. We got along well, but she may have just gotten along well enough with any other man or woman that would've been in my place at the time.

She'll be coming over to my neighborhood and to my apartment to do some more sketches. She's already gone to another girl's place and to another guy's place to do sketches though, and I'm assuming things were just platonic. I'm thinking of having her come over around 8pm, and we'll work drinks into the mix too.

She is from a small town in Japan, and goes to University in another small town, so I'm thinking that can attribute to her nice-ness and innocence. Another problem is she says that I'm a "Nice Guy". I've only met her once during the day time, and there was some light touching (hug for hello, hug for goodbye, hand on the small of the back, arm around the shoulder once, etc.). How can I get her tipsy and wanting to fuck too? I feel kinda shady about bringing her over to my home on only the 2nd "date", but I'm kind of impatient, and would rather take advantage of her innocence before 1 or more people do.

She probably won't need a fancy dinner or to go to a bar as I can probably just have drinks and some music in my place. Btw, I tried to invite her somewhere the day before our scheduled night meeting next week (just to give her more time to be comfortable w/ me and so I can snag her on the 3rd "date"), but her schedule won't allow it.

How would you guys seal the deal here?

Do you flirt with her?

Quote: (08-09-2013 10:03 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

She is always talking about "that's beautiful" "You're beautiful", etc.

Wow, that must be a real bummer! [Image: angel.gif]

>>She is always talking about "that's beautiful" "You're beautiful", etc.

Just show her your beautiful dick

Quote: (08-10-2013 12:59 AM)Lika Wrote:  

>>She is always talking about "that's beautiful" "You're beautiful", etc.

Just show her your beautiful dick

I didn't really flirt with her hard like that as she wasn't on a "date" with me, she was meeting me on the premise that I was just a test subject for her to practice her sketching.

Its always hard for me as my main girl is Japanese (living over there), and I have that thought of, damn, this is a small world and they're bound to meet each other, so maybe its just better if we "accidentally" end up having sex. When I see her in 4-5 days I will try to turn it up though, and even though it'll be the weeknight, hopefully she'll be down to drink. She will be coming into my apartment already guaranteed, but like I said, that is under the premises of her doing her art thing. I just will feel like the biggest bitch ever, and don't go for at least 3 kisses. I should wait to get her in my place before I go for a kiss, or do it in a nearby park before we go in? I'm thinking just take her to my apartment before trying anything, but I don't know though.

I had a vision this morning of a scene where she asks me "why are you sitting there" and I tell her: "I don't wanna stand up because"...I call her over grab her hand and place it on my cock which will be rock hard (I'll have shorts on though). I'll need to have my joint rock hard for this scenario of course. This is not too direct though for a girl who seems innocent? A move like this, if necessary, and if it does happen will just end up in either her looking at me like a complete sleazeball or in me using that to escalate into something else.

I'm thinking to tell her to come dressed cute/sexy (yea, I might include the word sexy, not sure. That is some sort of message being sent, right?)

Quote: (08-10-2013 08:35 AM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

I had a vision this morning of a scene where she asks me "why are you sitting there" and I tell her: "I don't wanna stand up because"...I call her over grab her hand and place it on my cock which will be rock hard (I'll have shorts on though). I'll need to have my joint rock hard for this scenario of course. This is not too direct though for a girl who seems innocent? A move like this, if necessary, and if it does happen will just end up in either her looking at me like a complete sleazeball or in me using that to escalate into something else.

Uh, are you serious? Yeah, don't do that.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-10-2013 09:17 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Can you give me a reason why to "Not" do that? Should I instead just use like a game (darts, rolling dice, etc.) that leads to kissing, and then more.

Seriously, I'm not joking here. I just wanna know why the whole, "put her hand on my dick" thing would lead to absolute failure? By this point she'll already have seen I drank 1-2 alcohol beverages, so she can just blame it on that, right?

Quote: (08-10-2013 09:33 AM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2013 09:17 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Can you give me a reason why to "Not" do that?

If you need someone to give you a reason why grabbing a girl's hand and putting on your hard dick with zero escalation beforehand could be a bad idea, I simply have no advice for you, my friend.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yes I was just kidding. Just do some research on kino escalation

Inviting a girl to practice drawing n her seein ya as a nice guy to begin with n then going full 'put your hand on my boner' imagined scenario is ... ummm..

Get her trust and go caveman.

You won't regret it.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

http://femaleaphrodisiac.org

Just spike her drink! If that doesn't work you could try a roofie! [Image: banana.gif]

I will look up kino-escalation and will return, but just based off what it sounds like:

we already hug (though I can tell she's not used to it, since its not really her culture), Small of the back gets touched often...

Are you guys suggesting I do hand holding like as we run to see something cool, or run across to catch the green light (seems like something I'd do with a toddler). Comment how beautiful her neck looks, talk a little about romance and then work my way into a kiss, followed by more kissing, followed by Mr. grabby-hands, etc.

Is that how it happens. I don't want this girl to get attached though, and as stupid as this may sound (I may need to reassess this statement), I don't want the girl to thing I like her (because I can't have her hanging around).

Anyway, I'll shoot her a text Sunday or Monday night to see if she's up to anything and hopefully meet her and try to advance things a little further. After I do that, if she still keeps our mid-week appointment, then I'm probably good to go as my escalation didn't stop her from breaking our previous agreement agreement. As of now though, there is no second meeting, and it might just go from "1st time meeting in public to--->less than 1 week later, being in my home/bedroom (It is a studio) with no in-between.

Quote: (08-10-2013 03:31 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

I will look up kino-escalation and will return, but just based off what it sounds like:

we already hug (though I can tell she's not used to it, since its not really her culture), Small of the back gets touched often...

Are you guys suggesting I do hand holding like as we run to see something cool, or run across to catch the green light (seems like something I'd do with a toddler).

NO.

Read Bang. Or at least read tuthmosis' first date bang recipe. But it already sounds like you have set yourself up as her beta orbiter so you have your work cut out for you.

Started reading Bang, and will try to finish it in 2 days (of course I'll go back later and actually "study" it, but for now I'm just concerned with this 1 particular case with this one girl.). I hope I'm not her "beta orbiter". She's leaving NYC at the end of this month, so I hope I get a piece before its too late.

Quote: (08-10-2013 06:06 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2013 03:31 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

Are you guys suggesting I do hand holding like as we run to see something cool, or run across to catch the green light (seems like something I'd do with a toddler).

NO.

Read Bang. Or at least read tuthmosis' first date bang recipe. But it already sounds like you have set yourself up as her beta orbiter so you have your work cut out for you.

Usually the wisdom on the forum goes that if you're asking about a particular girl then you have already lost her. Focus on being better overall. As for escalating.. Japanese are not puritans. They are ok with casual, especially with white or black American men. So ifyou want to get this aactually happen then read Thuthmosis recipe, but here are basic steps

Invite her to come over to do whatever, once she comes in, let her set her things n go out for an h to have a drink somewhere close by, flirt, state your interest, head back, if shes interested then wjen she comes back she will not suddenly run, so let her do her thing, draw, sketch, while you put on the music n have some more drinks ready.. then as shes drawing joke n stuff, if shes laughing n drinking you sexualize the jokes n move closer / disrupt her sletching, as your sexual aytraction to her is more important than her business. If she jokes back youre in n go for the kiss. But again. Read Thuthmosis' recipe

Thanks for the info. Any link to Tuthmosis recipe? I didn't find it in a search.

I know that Japanese are not prudes, but this girl happens to be from a small town, as opposed to the crazy Tokyo lifestyle.

Um, I'm still thinking about whether or not I'll try to meet her another place (like a bar away from my home, I know its kind of reading as counter-productive) before our scheduled meeting in my neighborhood and in my home.

I like your idea though Calihunter.

Quote: (08-10-2013 10:51 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Usually the wisdom on the forum goes that if you're asking about a particular girl then you have already lost her. Focus on being better overall. As for escalating.. Japanese are not puritans. They are ok with casual, especially with white or black American men. So ifyou want to get this aactually happen then read Thuthmosis recipe, but here are basic steps

Invite her to come over to do whatever, once she comes in, let her set her things n go out for an h to have a drink somewhere close by, flirt, state your interest, head back, if shes interested then wjen she comes back she will not suddenly run, so let her do her thing, draw, sketch, while you put on the music n have some more drinks ready.. then as shes drawing joke n stuff, if shes laughing n drinking you sexualize the jokes n move closer / disrupt her sletching, as your sexual aytraction to her is more important than her business. If she jokes back youre in n go for the kiss. But again. Read Thuthmosis' recipe

Quote: (08-11-2013 12:04 AM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. Any link to Tuthmosis recipe? I didn't find it in a search.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

But again, it sounds like you have set yourself up as her beta orbiter when you say

I didn't really flirt with her.

I would suggest trying to set up a date with her (drinks) and if she is having fun, do a venue change. make sure you tell her ahead of time that you want a date. If you say "come by and you can sketch me" then that is not a date and you should not expect any bang.

Quote: (08-11-2013 01:30 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2013 12:04 AM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

But again, it sounds like you have set yourself up as her beta orbiter when you say

I didn't really flirt with her.

I would suggest trying to set up a date with her (drinks) and if she is having fun, do a venue change. make sure you tell her ahead of time that you want a date. If you say "come by and you can sketch me" then that is not a date and you should not expect any bang.

It may be too late for this one. (for a few reasons). We will be meeting on Wednesday, and unless there is a misunderstanding, then she is already scheduled to come to my home, but she will not be in date-mode. I think maybe if we get a quick bite and a few drinks before the sketching in the apartment happens, and while on that outing, I announce it as a good date. Then when we transition to my apartment, she will hopefully have some sort of inkling that I want more. I'm really gonna just see how it goes though.

One thing I saw her write on Facebook (yea, I'm still on Facebook for the time being) was that she likes NYC so much, she may try to come back twice a month. This doesn't fit into my plans as my actual girlfriend is due to move to the US any month now. I will see what happens in the next 3-5 days though.

[Image: PJZcQ.gif]

Great gif

I will try to invite her for 1-2 drinks tonight. I invited my other friend too (I know he won't steal her from me). I was thinking of running what I guess would be "high school game". For example, when I excuse myself to go to the bathroom, and they have a moment to talk, he will already be instructed to tell her:

Friend: "Mr. GoodThread told me he really likes you"

Her: "Yea, he's such a nice friend"

Friend: No , I mean he says he likes you more than a friend, but he doesn't say to you because he didn't want to scare you/be rude/ etc. (I have up to this point only met her once on a non-date). But don't tell him I said anything (index finger held toward lips to keep things quiet)

So...even though this is really cheesy and corny, this girl is giving me more of a childish-vibe anyway, so, now when I do turn it up and escalate when she comes to my neighborhood on Wednesday, she'll have in her mind that I'm looking for more than just friendship.

*This is a moth to the flame situation for me (as my wifey is coming to the states soon), but it should all be wrapped up within the next 3 days, so I just say "f-it, lets see what happens"

Lol. Op is a fag or a troll.. or both

Quote: (08-12-2013 01:25 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Lol. Op is a fag or a troll.. or both

Neither my man, just like the rest of y'all trying scheme my way into some cut without going too far up shit's creek with no paddle.

you are without a paddle. bringing a friend and having him prop you that hs bs.. it's a short drinks date where and when you can display some of you that your gf likes to a similar girl.. and you want to fail that? are you so timid that a girl scares you? rejection avoidance much? fucking show up. who are you? show up and deliver. present who you are and what you want. a girl will not think less of you.. ok.. do 60yearsofchallenge hand caressing "test" ... touch her hand when drinking and flirting. if you caress her hand as you look at her, not timidly, and she caresses back she likes you and will allow you to escalate

http://60yearsofchallenge.files.wordpres...n-vibe.pdf