rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cpt. Capitalism Destroys The Democrat Governor Of Minnesota

There is nothing more to add.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

His impression at the end is golden.

I dont understand why he lives in the US. He claims to make 20k a year from his books/blog with that kind of money he could be living large in LA, SEA OR EE. Besides he could likely up his readership/fan base with stories of being an expat.

Capt if your out there you have friends on this forum that will show you the ins and outs of expatriation. PM me for info on mexico for starters.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I am sure Cappy Capt comes here, and he has written on Return of Kings.

Minnesota is a crazy state (I live there). Currently controlled by Statists (governor and state legislature), there are lots of loons spending all kinds of money. Don't worry; it is for the public good.

Quote: (08-08-2013 07:24 AM)greensteelhead Wrote:  

Minnesota is a crazy state (I live there). Currently controlled by Statists (governor and state legislature), there are lots of loons spending all kinds of money. Don't worry; it is for the public good.

Our state taxes the shit out of everything. They just bumped the cigarette tax up so we're basically the New York of the Midwest. In some places it's nine bucks a pack. If I were in the legislature I'd roll that tax back or eliminate it completely.

Quote:Quote:

Democratic Governor

Fixed it for you. The political party is called the Democratic Party. This "democrat party" thing is getting out of control.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-08-2013 08:46 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2013 07:24 AM)greensteelhead Wrote:  

Our state taxes the shit out of everything. They just bumped the cigarette tax up so we're basically the New York of the Midwest. In some places it's nine bucks a pack. If I were in the legislature I'd roll that tax back or eliminate it completely.

At least you can still get a smoking room in the hotels there.

Can't believe my man Walker hasn't tried rolling back the smoking ban here.

Of course some parts of the state just ignore it.

Love Clarey, here's a recent Gem.

"I dont understand why he lives in the US. He claims to make 20k a year from his books/blog with that kind of money he could be living large in LA, SEA OR EE. Besides he could likely up his readership/fan base with stories of being an expat. "

I honestly don't know how anyone lives it up in SA on $1700 a month. If you had $4-5K then sure.

I do agree with your frequent posting that long-term USA stay is for idiots (anyone with $4-5K passive should leave yesterday - opinion), but $1500-2000 isn't going to get you anywhere in SA. ESP if you want quality girls.

Quote: (08-08-2013 07:06 AM)bacon Wrote:  

I dont understand why he lives in the US. He claims to make 20k a year from his books/blog with that kind of money he could be living large in LA, SEA OR EE. Besides he could likely up his readership/fan base with stories of being an expat.

Capt if your out there you have friends on this forum that will show you the ins and outs of expatriation. PM me for info on mexico for starters.

He has a girlfriend whose job has tied her to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area (at least for the time being).

As for the video, screw Florida: you can literally waltz into any one of the states bordering Minnesota (South Dakota being the biggest example, as the Cap mentions) for a more middle class-friendly tax scheme and lower unemployment. Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas are all kicking ass right now. Way to encourage growth, Governor Trustfund.