rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey

Turkey

So my University had a huge Turkish population, about 9% of all students were on exchange from Turkey.

In college I had zero game, but the girls were all very friendly if a bit shy since most of them spoke English OK but not great. Looks wise, it was interesting because there didn't seem to be any mid-range, some were gorgeous and some were hideous, very few 6's and 7's. But the ones who were good looking were just absolutely gorgeous, and there were practically no fatties among them.

But has anyone actually been to Turkey in the last 5 years say? Just as a travel destination it seems great, but I'd love to know more.

Turkey

I've been to Turkey a long time ago and I thought it was great, I also found the women to be incredibly attractive. There have been a few threads on Turkey if you search this forum.

Turkey

There are several Turkey threads and I have put my 2c on them...
Basically, you have two options - go to Istanbul and see the sights, museums, markets, etc. and hope to "get lucky" with a Turkish girl... keep in mind that the turkish girls you meet there will have friends, boyfriends, jobs in the morning, etc. so your job will not be easy, especially if you are only staying for a short time.
The second option is go to one of the resorts (Antalya, Bodrum, Kusadasi) stay in a large hotel and hit on the tourists. It is PACKED full of Europeans in the tourist season (June-September, too bad it's ended) and most of the large hotels are all-inclusive so you just drink at the bar, dance at the club, and hit on the drunk party girls. Pretty easy to get laid.

Turkey

Yeah, too bad the tourist season is over. Turkish Airlines just started directed flights from my city to Turkey for under $1000. Only problem is that the fares are valid only for November, December, January which will be completely dead.