rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking out loud here... shopping Game?

Okay, bear with me:

To Game girls, you go where they are.

Girls like to go shopping or at least window shopping.

Cons: They're too into the next pink casing for their iPhone to notice you have a dick. You may come across as another wallet or porter of their belongings. It's a most pathethic sight to see a boyfriend accompanying a girlfriend to a shopping spree.

Still, that's where girls are. Anyone have an idea, or a strategy to Game girls shopping? Anyone had a fluke success? Consistent success? Funny story?

Discuss.

Seriously? Go buy day bang.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This is what I do when I see a girl I like working at the mall or a department store.

I go in when its not busy, I start shopping and collecting a few items. She comes over and says "can I help you", I say sure, blah blah blah. She starts helping me shop for whatever. I might even try on some clothes if its a mens store.

Now, you have her one on one and you can start gaming. I try to make her laugh and I try to find a way make a connection. I talk about style, fashion vibe, etc., which leads to music and "chick crack" (astrology and that shit). Alot of girls do like that stuff, especially here in SF. Hopefully, I can create a connection and built some attraction. Then I commit to buying like 100 dollars worth of stuff. I say..."ya , this is hot , I'll take it, and i need a blue one"....or something like that.

Then, as I'm paying for the stuff, I have to decide if she is feeling me or not. If she is feeling me I will say... "lets talk sometime"...or..."should we exchange numbers"...or..."should we talk sometime and see how crazy are chemistry is"...or..."do u date spanish guys...or..."do u date white guys"...or something like that.

Heres the trick to it. I pay cash so she can't track my purchases/returns. Why? Because the next day or the next week, I return all of the stuff. It costs me no money at all. Sometimes they have another store across town and I will just return everything there.

This method works well for me to isolate department store girls. After that, its all about your conversational skills

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17100-...#pid293579

And..

Sephora Game

Victorias Secret Game

^^^Amateur. [Image: whip.gif]

El Mech's day game hack:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16884.html

And don't forget to run camel toe game in the mall.

[Image: animal_house_cucumber.jpg]

Quote: (08-06-2013 12:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

^^^Amateur. [Image: whip.gif]

El Mech's day game hack:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16884.html

And don't forget to run camel toe game in the mall.

camel toe game?

Always go to the mall during weekdays. Less crowd and employees which lets you isolate. Wear a blazer and look sharp, as the sales girls will be more prone to follow you around and wait while you are in the dressing room.

Ger her to help you look for jeans, and establish a repoire. Let her show you the dressing room, and put the jeans on. Come out looking a little confused and say, "Do these jeans show my camel toe"? They will look 100% of the time, and this blows out any shields. Then go for the number.

I was at the mall shopping for jeans. I see a cutie working in the Levi section.

her: how can I help you?
me: I need some gray 514 slims
her: ok, lets see what we got
me: ok

We look around but don't see any 514's

her: well, I don't think we have any 514's but lets see what else we have
me: nah, everything else is too plain for me, I need the 514's
her: are you sure?
me: ya, thanks

Right about that time an older couple comes up and she tells them she will be right with them.

me: why don't you help them, i will just browse around
her: ok

I walk around pretending to look at jeans and thinking about how I want to play this. She is very cute, young looking, great body, latina.

I see some 514's.

me: you are not a very good worker (slight smirk, half joking tone)
her: what why?
me: look what i just found
her: omg where were they?
me: right here
her: this is my first day in this section, im learning
me: where do you usually work?
her: womens section
her: well, i don't know why they put a little girl over here in the grown mans section
her: i know, they said im a good salesperson
me: you don't even know where the 514's are (half joking tone)
her: leave me alone, levis has like a million different jeans
me: you have never worn levis, how are you supposed to know what is baggy, what is slim, what is skinny and all that.
her: ya thats what I told my boss
me: i'll lie and say you did a good job
her: (blushing) oh thanks
me: do you want me to teach you the set up here?
her: sure
me: the 508's are here, then the numbers get bigger all the way down the ailse. Except that you guys skipped 514 and put them around the corner which is stupid but whatever. The tapered 508's have there own table which is weird but you'll figure it out.
her: ya this section is new and we are just trying it out.
me: you should take control of this area and reorganize it.
her: ha i think i will do that. Do you want to try those on?
me: no
her: why not?
me: they are not gray
her: oh ya

The older couple comes out of the dressing room and asks her a question.

I keep browsing and thinking how I will get her number.

me: look what i found!
her: what?
me: 514 grays
her: where were they?
me: right in front of you
her: omg i don't know how i missed that
me: i think because you are new
her: ya i think so
me: let me try these on

I put them on and come out of the dressing room.

me: what do you think?
her: they look good
me: what looks better, tucked in or untucked?

I lift up my shirt and I pulled it up high. I wanted her to see my 6 pack. I pretended it was an accident. I could tell she liked it because she kind of smiled and looked me in the eyes.

her: do you want to try on anything else?

Her voice tone changed a little. I knew I had her now. I just had to # close properly.

me: ya I want to try on the tapered ones
her: ok let me get them

She handed me the jeans and walked with me to the dressing room. I went into the dressing room and left the door open. I started to take my pants off. She didn't move as I was undoing my belt and pulling down the zipper. We had eye contact as I was doing this.

I started to close the door..

me: excuse me creeper
her: haha
me: be right back

I came out wearing some jeans that were way to tight on me but at this point i was just flirting and continuing the interaction which was going great.

me: you think i could pull these off?
her: hah the other ones are more you
me: ya i thought so, i'll take the 514's
her: ok
me: where do i pay?
her; over there
me: well thanks for your help even though you did a bad job and i had to find everything myself.
her: i helped you a little
me: ya i guess you did help me a little

We held a little eye contact..

me: you know what?
her: what?
me: i want to call you later but i know you cant really give out your number to customers all out in the open in front of the cameras and everything so i will go write it down my number and come back and put it on top of the 514's on the table. Is that cool or do you want to just tell me your number quietly now?
her: no i like your idea better
me: ok be right back

I go pay for the jeans and write my number on a levis tag and then return to her section. I put my number on top of some jeans that are under a table. She is looking right at me.

me: here you go
her: ok got it

I wink at her and walk away. She called me later that night. We talked for an hour. She is spanish and norweigen and 19yo. Wish me luck!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid247086

I referenced shopping game on the thread I did a few weeks ago on how younger guys have it better than they think.

When I was 22-25, this was my standard way of meeting women. I'd pick a mall in the region, go to it and when I saw a hot woman working in a store I'd go in pretending I was shopping. My game was very similar to what the other posters have described above. But sometimes I'd throw in curve by pretending I "didn't know how to shop," because my relationship had just ended, and she did all the shopping etc. This seemed to bring out the helpful side of women.

I want to stress again that shopping game is best for the under-30 crowd since mostly young girls work in malls. If you're young...get thee to a mall now! As I said in my previous post, if a girl in Store A isn't into you, all's you gotta do is find a woman in Store B...ten feet away.

Fail.

You all reference gaming girls working in the store.

The original question is gaming girls shopping.

The client, not the vendor. Not the one who sells, the one who browses and buys.

Try again or continue in your misdirections.

I always troll women when I'm out and about during the day- especially when shopping.

Have to attack when the bitch shields are down.

Quote: (08-06-2013 09:53 PM)Chrysalis Wrote:  

Fail.

You all reference gaming girls working in the store.

The original question is gaming girls shopping.

The client, not the vendor. Not the one who sells, the one who browses and buys.

Try again or continue in your misdirections.

Everything guys have suggested can be applied, with only slight alteration, to gaming girls shopping, i.e. you can ask other shoppers for advice, how something looks on you, etc. And you have the advantage of being able to comment on what the girl's shopping for and won't have to use wily subterfuge like Giovanny did in getting the girl's number since she won't be looking over her shoulder to see if her supervisor is watching.

^^^

I don't think that applies. A salesgirl has an incentive to talk to you and to seek contact with you. A shopper is incentived against those actions. Efficiency of the same game applied to these vastly different subgroups would result in wildly different results.

Will take under consideration, though.

Quote: (08-07-2013 12:36 AM)Chrysalis Wrote:  

^^^

I don't think that applies. A salesgirl has an incentive to talk to you and to seek contact with you. A shopper is incentived against those actions. Efficiency of the same game applied to these vastly different subgroups would result in wildly different results.

I tried gaming girls who were shopping and met with little success. They were often with friends, which made it awkward, or were actually there to shop, which made them have little patience. High school girls hang out to just hang out. Women who are over 18 are usually at the mall for a reason, and since it's not a nightclub that reason isn't usually to be picked up.

When I altered my game to girls who worked in the stores, I found that worked like a charm. Hence, my above posts.

My goal back then was not to conduct some grand social experiment to see which girls were more likely to talk to me, but to meet women, date them, etc. So I'm explaining what worked. And not only did it work, but it paid off in spades. I ended up on dates (and beyond) with women ranging from redneck types to black girls to a real-life Catholic school girl, replete with skirt.

Women who work in stores might have an incentive to talk to you, but they don't have an incentive to give out their number randomly, or agree to go out with you. But since this method proved to be the key to easy pickups, I stand behind it, whether or not it fits the focus of the original question.

The way I see it, the young guys on here only have a few years until they age out of this market. I've made it my job to make sure they know this market exists and can tap it as much as possible -- pun intended.

Quote: (08-07-2013 01:12 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2013 12:36 AM)Chrysalis Wrote:  

^^^

I tried gaming girls who were shopping and met with little success. They were often with friends, which made it awkward, or were actually there to shop, which made them have little patience. High school girls hang out to just hang out. Women who are over 18 are usually at the mall for a reason, and since it's not a nightclub that reason isn't usually to be picked up.

When I altered my game to girls who worked in the stores, I found that worked like a charm. Hence, my above posts.

My goal back then was not to conduct some grand social experiment to see which girls were more likely to talk to me, but to meet women, date them, etc. So I'm explaining what worked. And not only did it work, but it paid off in spades. I ended up on dates (and beyond) with women ranging from redneck types to black girls to a real-life Catholic school girl, replete with skirt.

Women who work in stores might have an incentive to talk to you, but they don't have an incentive to give out their number randomly, or agree to go out with you. But since this method proved to be the key to easy pickups, I stand behind it, whether or not it fits the focus of the original question.

The way I see it, the young guys on here only have a few years until they age out of this market. I've made it my job to make sure they know this market exists and can tap it as much as possible -- pun intended.

word. i go for coffeeshop girls. super easy.

i think it has to do with most customers following the "customer" script of like hi, this is what i want, thanks, have a good day. if you break this script she immediately sees you as somebody different (even if you're not.) one time i hit on a coffeeshop girl by showing her some random shit i found earlier in the day that was funny (some piece of paper.) think i opened with "do you want to see something funny?" who can say no to that? tbh, that's a great day game line that has paid off many times for me.

take it with a grain of salt since i'm above average in looks but if you have strong body language you can easily game shopgirls regardless of their sales training. hell you should be so lucky to game a girl who's as socially practiced as somebody who works with people face to face. be ENTERTAINED

Gaming workers, gaming customers..

Shit, I say -- game all of them.

Here are a few more:

I was at Whole Foods, I saw a cute white girl wearing yoga pants. Great slim body, dirty blond hair, God, I love those yoga pants! She was looking at some salt.

me: is that a good salt?
her: ya but im not gonna it because the dates are wrong
me: what do you mean?
her: this one says best used by january 2013
me: thats funny
her: this is 2013 right?
me: um ya i think so haha
her: haha so this is 6 months too old
me: your not crazy, that date is wrong
her: seriously right?
me: yup, thats weird
her: well, i will just get this truffle salt instead
me: whats truffle salt
her: its something that makes everything yummy
me: ha i might have to try it
her: you should
me: i love those pizzas (pointing to her cart)
her: oh yes, aren't these awesome, very fattening though ha
me: you know what i've been doing?
her: huh?
me: i've been making my own cornmeal crust pizza from scratch
her: oh is it as good as these
me: better. its homemade
her: wow you know what you should do?
me: whats that?
her: put some truffle salt in the cornmeal
me: really?
her: ya its makes everything better
me: im gonna try that
her: hope you like it
me: thanks for the truffle idea, if i have any more questions about this would you be available to advise me, i would repay you with pizza and red wine?
her: haha well im flattered but actually no, im not available to advise you on this matter.
me: oh no your taken?
her: yes
me: well, see you around the salt aisle
her: or the cornmeal section

Smile, smile, walked away.

5 minutes later, I am paying for my groceries. The bagger girl is smokin hot. I actually noticed her earlier and thats why I got into her line. Young looking, like 18 or 19, latina, perfect teenage body, petite and slim, jeans and a pink shirt..

She starts bagging my stuff and she is looking into all my little brown paper bags that hold my fruits and veges..

me: are you checking out all my stuff?
her: oh i just need to see what is soft so i don't crush anything
me: ok i trust you you're the pro
her: ya the pro bagger
me: i thought you were looking at my food so you could copy my diet
her: it does look good
me: this is what keeps me handsome
her: hah is that your secret?
me: yes i know all the beauty secrets
her: oh really?
me: yup

At this moment a few managers walk over to us and start talking to her. She finishes bagging my stuff and they are still talking to her. I just say thanks and walk away. I go to my car and put my groceries away. I write down my name and number on a little piece of paper. I go back into the store and walk back over to her..

me: you're a really good bagger (half sarcastic tone)
her: haha thanks

I hand her the piece of paper.

me: i wrote down my number for you. i know its crazy but i don't live around here and i dig your style, text me later, my name is gio
her: i'm paulina, nice to meet you gio
me: i was gonna say something earlier but your managers were right there
her: i know

More groceries were coming her way so I stepped back and let her work

me: bye
her: bye

I was at the mall shopping (for girls).

I see a nice booty looking at the mens hats in Sears. Her back was to me so I couldn't see her face. But, I decided I would go talk to her just because her body was giving me a boner. I approached from behind and walked right past her grabbing at a hat that I pretended to like..

me: you know these are boys hats
her: yes i wear boys hats sometimes
me: i guess you could pull it off with these fadoras
her: these fadoras are almost uni-sex anyways
me: the whut?
her: the fadoras they're uni sex
me: ohh
her: yes

I was kind of flirty. She was filapino. Cute, I say 7, ok, 6.5 but the body was nice, slim legs but round booty, tight waistline and firm titties, good skin.

I pretended to look at hats for a minute. I was playing this approach a bit cooler then usual because of how she was looking at me. I could tell that she saw me as high value. You can tell just by the way they look at you if they are into you or not.

me: wheres the mirror around here?
her: oh over there

I took a chance by going over to the mirror but I just had a feeling that she would need to look in the mirror also. She is a girl buying hats, she needs a mirror, it was the only one in the section. So, I go pretend like I'm trying on hats and in 2-3 minutes she comes over from behind me..

her: i promise i'm not following you
me: i don't know if i believe that
her: you don't have to call security
me: im calling them now SECURITY!
her: ssshhh (AS she starts trying on hats)

I try on a few hats, she tries on a few. We are both standing together looking in the mirror. Its obvious that we are flirting with each other.

me: that one doesn't look good on you
her: no
me: too big

We chat about hat styles. She makes her decision.

her: nice meeting you
me: aren't you forgetting something?
her: huh?
me: your phone number so i can call you later
her: your funny
me: your funny too, thats why we like each other
her: no one has ever talked to me like this at the mall
me: i don't believe that
her no seriously
me; whatever - you're kind of funky
her: ya you gotta be a little different
me: always
her: well, i guess if you promise not to stalk me, we can talk
me: me stalk you?? the reason we are talking now is because you stalked me!
her: oh is that the reason?
me: ya don't lie

I took out my phone and got her number. Then I gave her a kiss on both cheeks like I have been doing to every girl recently.

her: are you italian?
me: no spanish and french
her: oh yes i see the spanish and the french
me: are you trying to charm me?
her: haha no seriously
me: i'll call you tomorrow
her: k

Always love the work Gio!

Quote:Quote:

Then I gave her a kiss on both cheeks like I have been doing to every girl recently.

What have you noticed from this, how have the reactions been?

I've thought about adapting this as well. It's different and unique to NA girls.

Quote: (08-07-2013 02:03 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Always love the work Gio!

Then I gave her a kiss on both cheeks like I have been doing to every girl recently.

What have you noticed from this, how have the reactions been?

It's a form of physical escalation. (Kino escalation)

We are adding some sexuality to the interaction.

I mean, I just got her number and I am already smoothing her..

Some girls like it, some don't.

We must own it. Act like its no big deal.

I learned it from Brazilians.

Just go for it.

I have been asked this question before:

Quote: (08-08-2012 02:36 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2012 02:16 PM)NewGamer Wrote:  

Great stuff Gio.However, I'm having doubts about the whole kiss thing.Doesn't it come off as too creepy?

No, not if you have established some comfort and a little attraction with the girl.

If she thinks you are creepy, it will be creepy. If she thinks you are attractive, she will like it.

It all depends how you do it. I put these girls at ease with my casual conversation. I carried myself confidently and gracefully (as best i could).

Some girls might not like it, but, many girls will like it.

Girls want to be seduced by a man they find attractive. If you can present yourself as attractive, you can pull it off. If you can carry yourself with major confidence, you can pull it off.

If there is no creepiness, well, then, there will be no creepiness.

You are thinking like a man, logically. Women think more in terms of their feelings. If you make them feel comfortable, you can get away with it.

Also, in some cultures this is normal.

Also, girls are fucking crazy, you would be surprised what they respond to sometimes.

Try it dude, next time you have a nice chat with a girl and get her number, grab her hand and give her a kiss on both cheeks, do it slowly and not in a rush. Her pussy might tingle.

Heres the trick to it. I pay cash so she can't track my purchases/returns. Why? Because the next day or the next week, I return all of the stuff. It costs me no money at all. Sometimes they have another store across town and I will just return everything there.

That's really awesome. I was ready to pounce on you for wasting 100$ just to talk to her [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before