rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wake up. Drink Water.

Wake up. Drink Water.

We all want to feel good, have energy, vitality, etc.

Many of us drink coffee, tea, take supplements, etc.

It's all about trying to find the perfect body chemistry for our unique bodies and brains.

Here is a basic tip to get your body chemistry more optimal.

When you wake up, get hydrated.

First thing in the morning, I drink green tea with lemon and honey or some warm warm water with lemon or just some plain water.

This one thing has improved my energy level quite a bit.

Water is essential. Most of us don't drink enough of it. Don't wait til you are thirsty. Hydrate in the morning.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I thought everybody drank water after waking up. I will say though I notice people around me don't drink that much water. For example, when I have friends come over, some of them won't drink water for the 4-5 hours they are here. I find it very surprising how people go 4-5 hours without drinking water or maybe it's just me.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I'm always thirsty. My problem is water just aggravates my thirst. Gatorade quenches it. I probably have a potassium imbalance haha.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I need a coffee to get that initial morning poop out of the way.

Team Nachos

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:25 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

I thought everybody drank water after waking up. I will say though I notice people around me don't drink that much water. For example, when I have friends come over, some of them won't drink water for the 4-5 hours they are here. I find it very surprising how people go 4-5 hours without drinking water or maybe it's just me.

I would go 10 hours with only 20 ounces of liquid from wake up until end of the workday. I would get massive headaches because of it. Now that I drink more water I feel soo much better and my workouts have improved.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:35 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

I would go 10 hours with only 20 ounces of liquid from wake up until end of the workday. I would get massive headaches because of it. Now that I drink more water I feel soo much better and my workouts have improved.

Same, I got headaches, then kidney stones. Now I'm a big water drinker.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Wake up. Drink Water.

How many times are you guys pissing a day?

Team Nachos

Wake up. Drink Water.

This has been part of my morning routine for close to a year now. Soon as I wake up I go to the kitchen an chug a big glass of water before I do anything else.

I think putting lemon in your water in the morning is supposed to be beneficial to I haven't tried it yet tho

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

We all want to feel good, have energy, vitality, etc.

Many of us drink coffee, tea, take supplements, etc.

It's all about trying to find the perfect body chemistry for our unique bodies and brains.

Here is a basic tip to get your body chemistry more optimal.

When you wake up, get hydrated.

First thing in the morning, I drink green tea with lemon and honey or some warm warm water with lemon or just some plain water.

This one thing has improved my energy level quite a bit.

Water is essential. Most of us don't drink enough of it. Don't wait til you are thirsty. Hydrate in the morning.

I've been drinking two 16 oz glasses of warm water with lemon and a bit of ground pink Himalayan salt and it works wonders for energy and thirst, especially after a night out.

Wake up. Drink Water.

The problem I run into is, it takes an hour to get to work and an hour to get home. All it takes is one idiot having an accident to turn it into 4 hours trapped in the HOV lanes. I usually have a couple glasses of water at work, but by the time I get home I'm so dehydrated I slam 4-5 glasses, especially in the summer.

Every now and again I work at a location closer to home, and I try to keep a cup of water filled all day.

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

How many times are you guys pissing a day?

I piss 5-7 times a day now.

I am always impressed at how much pee my bladder can hold overnight. I could go for 15-20 seconds with a steady stream. Thank god for youth, I don't even want to know what will happen in 10 years.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:30 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I'm always thirsty. My problem is water just aggravates my thirst. Gatorade quenches it. I probably have a potassium imbalance haha.

I quit drinking gatorade because of all of the sugar and instead drink this:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultima-Replenisher...eplenisher

it is ultima replenisher, just add it to water. it is like gatorade but without the sugar, the only flavor I don't like is the lemonade flavor.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I sweat a lot, do a lot of excercise and have a naturally high metabolism so get dehydrated very quickly. A month ago (when summer started) I felt fatigued despite sleeping nine hours a night and eventually realised that I wasn't drinking enough water, particularly before I went to bed and in the mornings. I seriously think that sometimes when guys feel drowsy in the morning they're just dehydrated.

Wake up. Drink Water.

What type of green tea do you recommend Giovonny?

Wake up. Drink Water.

I drink over 3 litres a day. First week I would piss quite frequently about 6-9 times a day, but now my bladder holds it overnight.

When I wake up I piss for a good minute, feels so good and relaxing.
Also once you start drinking lots of water you actually start to crave it, instead of other drinks.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I heard your body can lose a liter of water during sleep so I like to drink a liter or half liter of cold water before leaving home in the mornings. Feels good and helps me wake up, especially if I slept somewhere with too much AC like hotel rooms. Also noticed that forcing myself to drink water when I'm not thirsty, over 4 liters per day, my body feels more recovered after extended training. If I don't I'll feel like I'm 90 years old getting out of bed.

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:30 PM)emuelle1 Wrote:  

The problem I run into is, it takes an hour to get to work and an hour to get home. All it takes is one idiot having an accident to turn it into 4 hours trapped in the HOV lanes. I usually have a couple glasses of water at work, but by the time I get home I'm so dehydrated I slam 4-5 glasses, especially in the summer.

You gotta prep like its Iraq and keep some empty 1 qt gatorade bottles in the car. Throw the filled ones at other drivers when you're road raging.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I keep a pitcher of water in the fridge and rotate it to the freezer once I get home from work, so after a half hour I can drink about two liters of ice-cold water.

Jamie Lewis at Chaos and Pain says that cold water has a thermogenic effect and can actually cause some fat loss. I'm working off the cuff here but it takes a calorie to raise one gram of water by one degree celsius, there's a thousand grams of water in a liter, so going from (say) 3 degrees celsius (ice water) to 37 degrees celsius (body temperature) would be 34 degrees celsius difference, or 34 calories per gram. This would make it 64 thousand calories.

Since food calories are actually kilocalories though, you're at 64 Calories of fat burned just by drinking water.

You can sit on the couch and watch reruns of Futurama while burning the same amount of fat as if you just jogged a mile, and all you have to do is get up every half hour or so and piss.

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 06:41 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:30 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I quit drinking gatorade because of all of the sugar and instead drink this:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultima-Replenisher...eplenisher

it is ultima replenisher, just add it to water. it is like gatorade but without the sugar, the only flavor I don't like is the lemonade flavor.

Just love those Amazon referral links.

I drink warm lemon water with honey in the morning, you guys should definitely try it.

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 07:42 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

Don't know if you have Kusmi Tea where you live, but it is for me definitely the best brand with the most subtle and complex aromas/blends. Simply delicious. I am a big tea drinker (without sugar, if you truly enjoy the taste of tea, then you drink it without sugar) and always have at home and at office at least six different type of Kusmi teas. I also make twice a month a three or four days fasting where I drink solely Detox tea.

http://en.kusmitea.com/our-teas.html

Wake up. Drink Water.

Make sure you maintain balanced salt levels and decrease caffeine intake! Dumping water down your throat means nothing if your body isn't absorbing it.

Wake up. Drink Water.

I wake up and drink beer.

Wake up. Drink Water.

D.C.?

[Image: Traffic.jpg]

Wake up. Drink Water.

Quote: (08-05-2013 07:42 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

Honestly, I'm not qualified to discuss green tea.

I say, get the highest quality tea that you can afford.

I get the organic green tea from Whole Foods or Trader Joes.

There are many levels of tea. From cheap little tea bags to high end stuff from Japan.

Again, I just get the best I can afford.

Wake up. Drink Water.

Water: the drink of champions.

Coffee is ok once in a while when I'm really tired for one reason or another, but I don't make a habit of the stuff. Maybe a gatorade or similar drink to get an electrolyte charge. Mainly water, tea, milk, and alcohol are the only drinks that enter my body on a regular basis.

Hell I carry a gallon of water (.59 cents) with me most of the time.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Wake up. Drink Water.

Whole foods has electrolyte infused water.... its pretty cheap, I get it on occasion
[Image: image_thumb%25255B10%25255D.png?imgmax=800]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin