rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places With The Least Materialistic Women

Inspired by the Russia thread, what places would you guys say have the least money-orientated women. I don't have a lot of money but even if I did it would be an instant turn-off knowing that's why a woman was attracted to me. So much so, if I was rich I would give off the allusion of being poorer just to be sure. What I do have: youth, good looks, intelligence, culture. Where in the world is this best put to use? One thing that I have noticed living in a big W. European city is that the girls are significantly less materialistic than American girls. Money is almost never talked about here. Car? You are not expected to have one. Spend money on dates? Nope, girls pay their own way and would be offended if you offered. What do you do for a living? I have never been asked that. Euro girls seem a lot more interested in whats going on up stairs. The only downside is this tends to result in a low level of femininity. Perhaps I am looking for utopia but I looking for places that offer both: 1.) Feminine 2.) Unmaterialistic.

You said it - it's probably unrealistic.

Western culture = more feminism = more financially independent women = less materialistic, more about the tingles, but more masculine personality traits.

Less feminism = more traditionally feminine women but less female financial independence = more materialistic.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

That said, what constitutes "a lot" of money to a woman from a poor eastern European country is a lot less than to an American woman. Just sort out your job/career to a reasonable level and you'll find it easier - it's not a quick fix, but then there are no magic bullets in this life.

The Nordic countries are a good start. Also France and Germany.

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:01 AM)Hoodlum Wrote:  

You said it - it's probably unrealistic.

Western culture = more feminism = more financially independent women = less materialistic, more about the tingles, but more masculine personality traits.

Less feminism = more traditionally feminine women but less female financial independence = more materialistic.

These are good thoughts in principle and logically make sense, but re American women I dunno...think unfortunately you more often that not get the worst of both worlds in the US. Women there are pretty damn materialistic too and even if not truly Feminist have many widespread feminist beliefs that they aren't even aware of I'd say. They expect the world of their men, and the middle to upper class ones that don't work are quite materialistic. Have you ever seen the women in this part of US society at work? Talk about 'keeping up with the Joneses'....

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Surprisingly or maybe not surprisingly, I have found Spanish girls (in Spain) to not be materialistic at all.

Keep in mind, I haven't been in 2 summers and as you may well know, that doesn't translate them into being easier to swoop.

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:17 AM)capote Wrote:  

The Nordic countries are a good start. Also France and Germany.

This is a joke right!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I would argue less materialistic women are harder to bang.

Speaking in generalities I consider Scandinavian women some of the least materialistic ones on the globe (from the ca 30+ countries I've visited).

This is not a good thing.

Nordic women, and by extension according to my hypothesis less materialistic ones, do not know a high value man when they see one. Or rather they attach value to something else. And when it's not something tangible that's rooted in assets/money they perceive value in something that can be very fickle and vacuous.

For example, the current male 'thing' in large parts of Swe currently is the Greenpoint/Williamsburg look and living. I shit you not it's an epidemic! When I was in Brooklyn this spring I couldn't walk a block without hearing Swedes tourist gaping about something being so cool and genuine. The man that in other parts of New York is considered a borderline loser is in Scandinavia some modern male ideal. The unkempt bohemian with the acoustic guitar and some meaningful and highly personal tattoos. You're not supposed to have a real job. Ideally you're just making money from some vague hustle or artistic side gig.

This is the reason why I've done a 180° lately in regard to recommending Stockholm instead of Gothenburg (despite that I live in the latter). The capital is far more materialistic than its West Coast equivalent. This is something you know in advance, something you can plan for and utilize.

Non-materialistic women might be good on some feel-good societal level but it undermines the guy that has worked to make good money and is a professional. I'll take a place any day of the week where you know you can put yourself in respect fast with women that value money and its related accessories (cars, suits, watches, pads etc).

On a related note, if you visit Sweden this summer. Tell girls you own a vintage LP store in Brooklyn and you are going to cream panties left and right.

Man let me know if you find a place like that. As you said it's an utopia [Image: smile.gif]

Women in welfare states like Scandinavia and partly Germany are less materialistic. Why should they care about financial success since the state provides them all? In Germany there is some difference due to the huge work pressure their intestines melt in some jobs and they can strive towards materialistic comfort and inequality.

Vicious -

Good insight.

I actually do way better in environments that are more "materialistic" ie Las Vegas, Manhattan, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami than in environments that aren't.

Vicious, thanks for that very thorough analysis. Easy bangs aren't that important to me, I have no problem going on a few dates first. That said, Scandinavian countries are pretty famous for the one night stand culture so I am no sure less materialistic=harder to bang.

I have never understood the appeal of this whole DHV part of the game. If you have to showcase your wallet and a fancy watch to get laid than why not just buy a prostitute. It will end up being cheaper. Imo, with the way the markets have been over the last few years, wealth can also be fleeting and vacuous. Personal development is worth more than gold and the tax man cant touch it. I am ambitious too and I appreciate the value of hard work but I work for me not for women....

Russian you are confusing getting laid with having an LTR. I mean if you showcase your wallet and get laid, so what? My wallet was going to be full anyway, whether the woman was there or not, so if she likes what I already have it's no additional work for me. Don't hate on something you don't have (I'm not saying I'm rich, I'm not), it's not good for you.

Having money is a good thing. It allows you to have effortless and smooth experiences when you're out or on vacation. I think everyone, not just women, likes it when things seem like they're not a big deal. It shows mastery of the world.

Menace, I like money. I am working/planning very hard to put myself in a good position financially. However, I would never use it to lure women. Its not a matter of additional work, its a matter of something being genuine. I just cant get it up for materialistic women. If you can, than I tip my hat to you.

Quote: (08-05-2013 02:11 PM)RussianSoul Wrote:  

Menace, I like money. I am working/planning very hard to put myself in a good position financially. However, I would never use it to lure women. Its not a matter of additional work, its a matter of something being genuine. I just cant get it up for materialistic women. If you can, than I tip my hat to you.

Ok good. Depends on what you mean by materialistic...I mean if someone is straight up crass about it, then no, of course not. I can't stand people who lack class. Otherwise, I have no problem smashing that.

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:01 AM)Hoodlum Wrote:  

What constitutes materialism though? A roof over ones head and adequate food or a BMW and prada clothing?

I would say in poorer countries women are looking for a provider but their needs are probably more geared towards essential living.

I agree with Russian's sentiments. If a girl is at all interested in how much money you make, or insists on being treated before giving up the v, then you don't know whether she is with you because of genuine sexual attraction, or whether she is faking moans in hopes of getting shit from you. And I think in many cases, it's far more of the latter that is actually going on.

Money is fantastic for yourself, and everyone should work to achieve financial success, but biologically speaking, food rots and prehistoric humans lived in communal tribes, so private accumulation could never have evolved as a primal attractor, so you know that if she's interested in your wallet in any way, it's something calculating and conscious, and not genuine sexual attraction. And thus very noxious and ultimately disgusting when it comes to male-female dynamics.

Of course it's understandable when it comes to poorer countries, a woman knows that, especially in her prime, she could use her sexual power to get a better life, and she will put a better life ahead of primal urges. Still, those women do have primal urges, and, if I were rich, I'd much rather pretend to be the broke fun guy, rather than the guy flashing coin, even if it may be harder.

So materialistic is a gradual scale of how much she is squashing her sexual urges in comparison to scheming her SMV as a way of getting nice things.

I'd like to just say, that as I get older and wealthier materialism becomes a more and more appealing trait in a beautiful woman.

Quote: (08-05-2013 01:41 PM)RussianSoul Wrote:  

Vicious, thanks for that very thorough analysis. Easy bangs aren't that important to me, I have no problem going on a few dates first. That said, Scandinavian countries are pretty famous for the one night stand culture so I am no sure less materialistic=harder to bang.

The only famous thing about Scandinavian "one night stand culture" is its own fame.

In fact, because you phrased it like that I know you're operating on generous rumours that have suckered many a men. Avoid repeating them unless you have first hand knowledge. I live here and I WISH it was as easy as in the US, SEA or summers in The Med.

Quote: (08-05-2013 01:08 AM)RussianSoul Wrote:  

Inspired by the Russia thread, what places would you guys say have the least money-orientated women. I don't have a lot of money but even if I did it would be an instant turn-off knowing that's why a woman was attracted to me. So much so, if I was rich I would give off the allusion of being poorer just to be sure. What I do have: youth, good looks, intelligence, culture. Where in the world is this best put to use? One thing that I have noticed living in a big W. European city is that the girls are significantly less materialistic than American girls. Money is almost never talked about here. Car? You are not expected to have one. Spend money on dates? Nope, girls pay their own way and would be offended if you offered. What do you do for a living? I have never been asked that. Euro girls seem a lot more interested in whats going on up stairs. The only downside is this tends to result in a low level of femininity. Perhaps I am looking for utopia but I looking for places that offer both: 1.) Feminine 2.) Unmaterialistic.

Lets get one thing clear, ALL women are impressed by money.
Some have different ways of showing it, some don't want to work so they size you up as a provider. Some just want nice gifts and are maybe more direct about it.
Women can look at a man in a few seconds and determine if he has any money.
American girls are more materialistic because they grow up around money or seeing it on TV. Europeans for the most part don't have the big cars, big house, big screen TV's and all the trimmings, so therefore expectations are low.
In my city, having a nice car was all you needed years ago. Now girls want to know where you live and with who, after they ask you what you do for work.
I was telling a friend (male) about Europe (UK), he seemed excited but said he could not move there and live in a shared house or a house without a dishwasher.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (08-05-2013 03:23 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Lets get one thing clear, ALL women are impressed by money.

Honestly, I think that's a really tainted North American perspective. Its a terrible way to think and no doubt why so many guys in corporate USA work themselves to an early grave. I use to think like that before I came to Europe. Most girls where I live could give a damn about money and its considered crass to talk about it.

Agreed with Russiansoul. Money is good, but it isn't everything, unless you're an anglo north american. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

money=everything for americans and canadians since they have nothing else going for them.

Although British women are often very materialistic in a usually more subtle indirect way than American women when it comes to long-term relationships and not just flings the British Upper Middle Class and above are still far more concerned with 'breeding' and being from a 'good family' than actual wealth of the man per se. A middle-income German man of a former noble family with a prestigious education would probably be regarded higher than a multi-millionaire self-made man even if the latter was a Brit. Problem is that you cannot really pretend or buy this kind of prestige without eventually being found out.

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:07 PM)MatineeMan Wrote:  

Although British women are often very materialistic in a usually more subtle indirect way than American women when it comes to long-term relationships and not just flings the British Upper Middle Class and above are still far more concerned with 'breeding' and being from a 'good family' than actual wealth of the man per se. A middle-income German man of a former noble family with a prestigious education would probably be regarded higher than a multi-millionaire self-made man even if the latter was a Brit. Problem is that you cannot really pretend or buy this kind of prestige without eventually being found out.

I would be counted out as well. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

My family descends from a bunch of mad Mexican loggers, miners, farmers, cowboys, and ranchers. The cool ppl, lol. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:03 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Agreed with Russiansoul. Money is good, but it isn't everything, unless you're an anglo north american. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

money=everything for americans and canadians since they have nothing else going for them.

I'm going to disagree here because simply saying "money" doesn't really cover it.

All women are impressed with what money can do. ALL OF THEM. It can pay for their mom's operation, their son's school, the trip to Cabo. Money is power and freedom, but more importantly to a woman money is security.

Even a hippie chick likes a free trip to India to see the Ashrams.

So yes.

All of them.

Everywhere.

Western countries they are less materialistic in the sense they don't need you for it but they are more superficial. Its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. In other words if a women wants you for your money or for the fact you look like a model..its still NOT you she loves you for you. Those are both commodities. Of course a guy clever enough to make money can lose it and make it again but a "looker" will loose his looks or the media will make some other image COOLER. Personally I would say the best society is where they want children and a man is seen a genetic material lol. This way they always want us screwing them.