rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with a Bulgarian Woman - 6 month Update

My Bulgarian girlfriend has been living in the UK for 6 months now and I thought this was a good time to share my experiences with you all. For any of you considering looking for a long term relationship with a Bulgarian / Eastern European woman, you may find some of the information useful.

My back story, I'm 42, 5ft 6, average looks, reasonable shape. Got married at 30 to your typical lazy English woman, divorced at 33 (no kids), Spent the last 10 years in and out of relationships with English women, basically drifting in terms of dating. The types of women I would date would be nothing special in terms of looks and normally the same age.

I was not unhappy with my life, but I realised that the chances of finding a young, attractive single woman for a guy like me were virtually non existent. I don't care what anyone says but as an over 40s, short guy in the UK, my dating value is low and competition for women is intense. The number of slim attractive women here is not good at all, the dating game really is stacked against you.

I met my girlfriend last June through a bulgarian online dating website, went out to Sofia last July, did a further 2 visits met her parents, she visited the UK in september for 2 weeks and she moved here in March. My girlfriend comes from a small town 30 miles outside Sofia, worked in a bank, speaks reasonable English, but had never travelled outside Bulgaria.

In terms of looks she definitely does not have model looks, but she is attractive, slim, feminine, 29 year old that is looking for a long term relationship. As stated earlier the chances of me meeting an English woman either in a bar / online / though friends, fitting this description would just not happen.

Okay so how has it being going? Well first of all I will not pretend that living with a bulgarian woman is some form of paradise as it is not. Women are women whether they are foreign or English and at times they are hard work to live with.

As someone on this forum said women are "Biological takers" and men are "Biological givers", make no mistake your Bulgarian women is just like your English woman and will take from you. The key difference I have found is that they do "give" you something back whereas your English woman in my experience gives you nothing and takes all.

My girlfriend does all the cooking and cleaning and does not moan about it. Occasionally she will ask for help with the dishes to which I always say "no that's your job" (once you start doing these thugs it become the norm, so don't do them is my advice). In return she has no money worries, gym membership and has a really high standard of living in one of richest countries in the world (for a woman's what not to like in the UK). She seldom drinks and will have 2 glasses of wine at the most and I have not seen her drunk only merry.

I am under no illusions that the relationship is not "free" and is based on love, as it is not. The bottom line is that i am paying for her living here and she is getting a good quality of life. In return, I am living a with an attractive sexy 29 year old woman and at this moment in my life I am happy. We did have a couple of bad months, the amount of sex dropped (she was ill), however I have made it quite clear that I need regular sex and the relationship will have problems if my needs are not met (try having that conversation with an English woman)

What I would say is that for any guys who are looking for a long term relationship and are fed up with the same old Anglo women, you could do a lot worst than give it a go with a Bulgarian woman, sure they have their faults (all women do), but compared to your typical fat lazy Anglo woman there is no comparison. Also from Jan 2014, Bulgarians are able to work in any EU country without any visa restrictions. If you are looking for a relationship my advice would be start pipelining now with a view to them moving next year if the relationship develops.

Cheers guys.

Hello,just out of curiosity : why did you go to a Bulgarian website instead of looking for more "famous" nationalities like Polish/Czech? Also,aren't there many Polish ladies already living and working in the UK? Do they (Poles) become fat and lazy after living there for long?

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

The quality of Polish women who come to the UK is not comparable with that in Poland.

I have rarely seen a very attractive Polish girl who has come over here to work. But I saw lots of very cute girls when I went to Poland.

Has the culture started poisoning her mind? Or have you have some barrier set up to avoid that?

Bulgarian women are very beautiful, but you have to be careful the feminist disease is beginning to poison eastern women too.

Great post, thanks for the info and the update. I never considered this option but now you put the thought in my head.

A few questions:

1) What website did you use?

2) Do you speak any Bulgarian or is the relationship all in English?

3) Do you worry at all about being swindled? Not her taking petty stuff but she is in your flat all day, your identity and financial account numbers could be in circulation back in Bulgaria.

4) Is marriage on the horizon? Does she think marriage is on the horizon?

5) Was your flat a surprise to her? You didn't say you are in London but I am imagining you are. Apartments that are awesome by city-center standards but could be a shock to anyone who grew up in the country.

Quote: (08-04-2013 12:54 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

I'd like to know this as well. My family is from that area of the world. I've been toying with the idea of importing some talent.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-04-2013 12:31 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Has the culture started poisoning her mind? Or have you have some barrier set up to avoid that?

This. I've heard quite a few horror stories about this from guys who chose to import a foreign chick. Seems inevitable in western countries. I think if you are considering going that route, it's better to live in her country.

(Today 06:31 PM) kbell [3]

Possibly - she's a woman she's knows she has value here. Not sure about any barriers but she chooses not too mix with other English women, that's fine with me.

Hello,just out of curiosity : why did you go to a Bulgarian website instead of looking for more "famous" nationalities like Polish/Czech? Also,aren't there many Polish ladies already living and working in the UK? Do they (Poles) become fat and lazy after living there for long?

Visited Bulgaria a few times on holidays and got the impression that there were quite a few woman looking for a better life. The standard of living is low in Bulgaria , rightly or wrongly I thought I would have some value there

(Today 06:54 PM) Nolecbo [0]
Great post, thanks for the info and the update. I never considered this option but now you put the thought in my head.

A few questions:

2) Do you speak any Bulgarian or is the relationship all in English?

3) Do you worry at all about being swindled? Not her taking petty stuff but she is in your flat all day, your identity and financial account numbers could be in circulation back in Bulgaria.

4) Is marriage on the horizon? Does she think marriage is on the horizon?

5) Was your flat a surprise to her? You didn't say you are in London but I am imagining you are. I am in Manhattan, my apt is awesome by NYC standards but could be a shock to anyone who grew up in the country.

1) http://www.sesile.com. Looks fairly genuine to me, aimed at Bulgarian women looking for relationships with foreign men.
2) No, only speak "malko" Bulgarian (little) - her English is good.
3) No
4) No and don't know.
5) Yes she liked my apartment even though its only a small 2 bedroom place. I live in Chesterfield, a small town near Sheffield.

Has anybody mentioned the lack of game displayed it the op post.

I know a dude who's 45 about 5'9 and he's smashing a solid 7 32 year old. He makes slightly better than minimum wage, drives a car worth £400 but he is a sharp dresser and takes care of himself.

Your going to the other side of Europe to meet a bitches parents and bring her back to live with you? And your still having to put up with a bitches shit and irregular sex due to illness( that's a shit test by the way)

Take two red tablets and some zinc and report back in the morning.

I see nothing beta about this situation. He's having a thin young attractive girl do all his cooking cleaning and fucking.

If you need to travel 1000 miles to find that you are in trouble.

Quote: (08-04-2013 05:21 PM)Ego Wrote:  

If you need to travel 1000 miles to find that you are in trouble.

He traveled 1000 miles to find a good woman. And even then he didn't wife her up to gain the benefits of a woman's company.

Quote: (08-04-2013 05:12 PM)Ego Wrote:  

Has anybody mentioned the lack of game displayed it the op post.

No because the culture of this forum is not to knock down other men, just because their situation differs to your own.

He was very candid about his situation and is sharing his experiences for the benefit of others.

What value have you provided lately?

Quote:Quote:

I know a dude who's 45 about 5'9 and he's smashing a solid 7 32 year old. He makes slightly better than minimum wage, drives a car worth £400 but he is a sharp dresser and takes care of himself.

And you think women in the UK are worth pursuing?

And your still having to put up with a bitches shit and irregular sex due to illness( that's a shit test by the way)

[Image: attachment.jpg13649]   

Take two red tablets and some zinc and report back in the morning.

[Image: facepalm.png]

I think Midlands Man is red pill enough to realize the local poosy ain't worth his efforts. He's wise enough to import a quality girl at a below market price.

Enjoy the difference in international exchange rates while you can fellas. Once globalization takes place and we're all under one economic system and currency the price of poosy will be equalized across the world. Then we're all stuck with Americanized type of women.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-04-2013 07:17 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think Midlands Man is red pill enough to realize the local poosy ain't worth his efforts. He's wise enough to import a quality girl at a below market price.

Enjoy the difference in international exchange rates while you can fellas. Once globalization takes place and we're all under one economic system and currency the price of poosy will be equalized across the world. Then we're all stuck with Americanized type of women.

Why exactly do you think this would happen in our lifetimes? The Euro currency is far from a success.

OP, there is one huge problem as I see it: your woman will almost certainly become westernized the longer she lives in the UK. Also, what does she do all day? Can she even work? Does she have a work visa?

Quote: (08-04-2013 08:04 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2013 07:17 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Why exactly do you think this would happen in our lifetimes? The Euro currency is far from a success.

There was a point to the Euro. It sucked all the wealth and equity from all the poor and middle class of the countries that adopted it. Notice all the countries that required a bailout after? There are greater financial powers at work in the world.

Team Nachos

OP could have done better in SE Asia...could have found a younger and better looking girl(s). Of course to each their own. I've seen many 40+ guys importing Asians where I live. That's the ultimate FU to local women!

Not all guys like the SE Asia looks...the filipino look is not my thing

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

My wife had to get use to our crappy old NYC apts.
Everytime a women or guy immigrants to axwestern country they Americanize. The key I have learned is to live in a similar ethnic enclave. When I guy from Texas marries a ukrainain girl she misses home and cheats on him especially if she meets another fsu guy. But if you live in a fsu enclave they never see real America. They also don't get sick of from missing home. Marrying a girl from Odessa and living clOse to little Odessa confuses her. My wife will say I am the master of her life and say feminism is bad. Seriously I have her thatctrained. So Ot is possible. Also despite the power she now has with all the beta guys she still sees mecas the prize because I will treat her same as a fsu immigrant would.

Quote: (08-04-2013 08:38 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

OP could have done better in SE Asia...could have found a younger and better looking girl(s). Of course to each their own. I've seen many 40+ guys importing Asians where I live. That's the ultimate FU to local women!

Posts thread saying, "I am European and prefer white girls"...

Then starts a post shitting on a guy for not going to SEA for a non-white girl

Are you in high school and still "finding yourself" or are you a passive aggressive little girl?

The quality of women in the UK is so low it's absurd. They;re all fat, single mothers and ugly....

I went out the other night and at bets there was only average girls and they all thought they were models because of how ugly all the other women were.

Need to escape this place.

this is painful. move amigo. move away from there. go west or something