rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnancy threat. What are my options?

I was dating this girl for a few weeks but was not feeling it so I dumped her. Just told her I met somebody else and was moving out of town soon, which is the truth. She seemed to take it pretty well. After a few days she said we could be friends. For some stupid reason I said sure. I saw her out at a bar the other night and she got drunk and tried to get me to take her home. After she realized I really was not interested anymore she said shes pregnant. Now I am 100% sure I used a condom every time we banged. I offered to buy a pregnancy test so I could verify but she refused. She says shes going to abort it but I can't know any details because I will "complicate things" and she now says she wants nothing to do with me.

My gut feeling is that she is just trying to get attention. But the thought of having a kid with this psycho is freaking me out. Do I have any moves here?

Not sure man. You missed the window to make her take the plan b. Only thing you can do is wait and hope she aborts or hope she's lieing.

Swift kick to the abdomen.

No, reality is she's got the power now. Good luck.

Sounds like she's lying.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-02-2013 05:41 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

I offered to buy a pregnancy test so I could verify but she refused. She says shes going to abort it but I can't know any details because I will "complicate things" and she now says she wants nothing to do with me.

Sounds like she wants attention, when a woman is preggo....that's usually the first thing she wants, a pregnancy test.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I think she's lying to scare you as revenge on you for dumping her

If she is in fact pregnant,and maintains contact with you, convince her to get an abortion

If she decides to have the kid, never acknowledge that the kid is yours in any way and insist on a paternity test right after it is born

But I think she's lying

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Happened to me a couple of times. Both girls wew lying. Good luck.

I think you're gut has it right. She's lying.

She said she would abort it anyway, so unless if she has a change of heart at the last second, you're safe.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

She refuses to have a test with you in the room because it will "complicate things"? Give me a break. The chick is lying. She wants any reason for you to think about her and she knows this is the only thing that will do it because you won't even bang her any more.

I'd say the chances of her being pregnant are about the same chances someone at the condom factory poked holes in your condom: slim and none.

Yeah this broad is unstable. She was prone to random bouts of weeping while we dated.

About 4 days ago she said she got misoprostol to take care of the supposed fetus. She still refused to meet me but said she was taking the pill and it was causing her to bleed. Then yesterday she asks for money to pay for the pills. Of course I refused and said there is no reason to believe her when she wouldn't let met see her take a pregnancy test. At that point she told me to fuck off forever. Hopefully that is the end of that!

Get a fake vasectomy result paper.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!