rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any suggestions for pre-sex (natural) energy boosters /routines

So let's say you "hung out" with this fresh (that's what you think) 19 year old girl, flirted, made out, and could have probably fucked but there was heavy resistance so the deed was not done. She was hot and you can't help but think about that tight little pussy.

You make time out of your busy schedule to fit her in for an evening, and want to leave a lasting impression in her bed.

-Eat right, eggs/protein for breakfast
-Quick work out / exercise / run
-Try to get enough sleep if not maybe coffee/green tea but don't rely on it
-Possibly short nap
-Don't eat large dinner

What other suggestions do you have or routines do you use when you really want to get yourself in the mood... when you really want to have an extra-ordinary session?

Cheers

Don't do weights a day before (you want your muscles rested), and lots of cardio. Pasta and fish. Pasta is easy to digest and lots of slow releasing carbs. Marathon runners gorge on pasta hours before running.

Don't masturbate at least 8 hours before.

Zinc
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15255.html

and

Apple Cider Vinegar
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7518.html

Team Nachos

I like to go for an intense run. If I'm well-fueled and I get the testosterone flowing right I'm just popping boners constantly. The downside to this (Or any heavy exercise) the day you're planning to fuck is sometimes you can tire yourself out and your soldier will refuse to stand at attention.

And I'm also with Parlay on the Apple Cider Vinegar.

15 - 30 minute power nap pre-date. then drink a red bull. while not natural...it gets the job done.

Thanks for the tip on the Zinc

A good multivitamin, B vitamin complex, zinc, fish oil

All things that help me wake up if im a little tired that day + help with facilitating strong wood.