rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women sign petition to end women's suffrage

Not sure if this is a dupe, but check this out: University girls sign petitions to end women's suffrage just because they don't know what "suffrage" means.

God bless America.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

I like how he says they will send the petition to Jake Gyllenhaal. And the girls don't react.

There was another video about getting girl's numbers. Not sure if it was used before. The end was pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_...0ZZo5zdmag

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

[Image: mindblown.gif]

This is why, under any circumstances, you should never take a woman seriously.

I've seen this type of video done by a few groups of people on youtube. The part that I find most amazing is that they are signing something that they don't even know what it is.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I've seen this done many times.
But the question is, how many guys would do the same (male suffrage)?

I still think women would come out ahead on idiocy though.

Lol. Women vote. Women are on jury duty. Im leaving this country.

Here in certain parts (trendy) of DC i get stopped by all sorts of signature seekers such as the yellow shirted gay rights advocates and my personal favourite, The Save Childreners. I'm aware it's in bad taste but i always proceed to give them the gas face and react as if they've offended me. For instance "Sir do you time for gay rights?" My usual response "Hell no"!! Then because they feel safe in their trendy surroundings the more aggressive ones usually some dyke or white knight go on the attack.[Image: angel.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (07-29-2013 06:17 PM)cibo Wrote:  

I've seen this done many times.
But the question is, how many guys would do the same (male suffrage)?

I still think women would come out ahead on idiocy though.

They're a lot of moronic voters here male and female. Most people I know don't even have a clue when it comes to politics.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Too bad it didn't work.

This is some high level trolling.

"The Man Show" did this sketch in their first episode back in 1999. It's even more surprising women haven't caught on yet since "end women's suffrage" has become a common sketch to do.

http://www.kontraband.com/videos/12474/H...s-Suffrage