rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JFK - second shooter - not who you think!

Quote:Quote:

Many conspiracy theorists unhappy with the official account of the assassination of John F. Kennedy have pointed to evidence they believe shows that the president was shot twice, from different directions.

Now a new documentary has come up with a new twist on the conspiracy theory, claiming that a Secret Service agent was the man who fired that shot... by accident.

JFK: The Smoking Gun claims that George Hickey, a Secret Service man riding in the car behind Kennedy, accidentally fired his weapon on November 22, 1963.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...agent.html

I am no expert on this case. But do find it interesting.

Anyway - a commenter over on the Daily Mail says this is old news...

Quote:Quote:

Well done Mr. McLaren and congratulations on your fours years of research which led you to this conclusion. However, it took me four seconds to google Hickey and learn that this allegation was put to print in 1992 in the book 'Mortal Error: The Shot that Killed JFK" by Bonar Menninger. Let's hope you've credited him fully (?) and could you all not have come up with something a little less 'picklist' for a title than "The Smoking Gun" ? Also, few commentors will think to so I'll do it for them: RIP to JFK.