rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the established RVF members...

Mark Minter's wedding announcement (to a forum groupie) has me wondering---has any member of the forum ever been contacted by a groupie? I figure this forum has a few female lurkers that may enjoy the posts by many members of this forum. I figure popular members like Roosh, Fisto, G, Ali, Emech, MikeCF, Capt Power, and Gio (to name just a few) could get some action off this forum.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm down for some female groupie pussy. Hit me up ladies [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

I get some pms and sometimes my female forum groupies fly in. The last one was an Asian girl from Vancouver before that a black chick from Miami drove up. It's spotty but worth maybe 10-20 extra bangs a year which I deserve with all this hard work I put into this.

I have showed my book on amazon.com from my phone to chicks and sometimes they think im rich and famous...lol

All I get is random dudes asking if I can get them a job.

I have a few groupies around. Didn't get the chance to meet and bang though but they implied to do so, so i'm not in hurry.

I also have some wetback sending me dick pictures all the time. (inside joke)

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

My harem is entirely broads that decided to pay me after reading the SA thread.

Roosh should start our own Date Lab. Advertise it in an article on RoK. Girls reading the blog get a chance to have dinner with a member, and both parties do writeups later. Curiosity kills the cat, and I think girls would go for the chance to take a peek behind the scenes. [Image: heart.gif]

Quote: (07-28-2013 09:10 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Roosh should start our own Date Lab. Advertise it in an article on RoK. Girls reading the blog get a chance to have dinner with a member, and both parties do writeups later. Curiosity kills the cat, and I think girls would go for the chance to take a peek behind the scenes. [Image: heart.gif]

I like it. Girls get to experience a date with some sharp dressed silky smooth talking gentlemen. And we get some easy and eager pussy funneled our way. Win-win.

Team Nachos

This would take the Roosh community to a whole new level. We're everything girls desire, grouped into one site. It saves them from having to cull through the thirsty simps on POF or OKC. I suspect dates would go better than expect, and that would severely piss off the harpies over on Jizzabel.

It should be to confirmed members, then interested females contact Roosh with a confirmation pic and location. He lines up the meet. Easy. Each party write up a synopsis of the date, and it gets published as another blog in a special section of RoK. All parties can post in the comments for follow up or answer questions.

I got all this figured out in my head.

Well it looks like some of the members on this forum (and other forums/blogs) have groupies. I think I need to start posting datasheets, STAT!

Ali great idea. I wouldn't want to be on a RVF DateLab with a stuckup DC broad, not get anywhere, then find out it took GMAC only an hour to fuck her a week before.

Not via this forum, but I've had women running after me before thanks to my blog(s). Some notable examples:

1. A certain chick on the East Coast, after we'd been mock-flirting for the better part of a year, sent me a topless pic of herself while drunk. She had a boyfriend at the time. I won't name her other than to say she had a brief manosphere blogging career (this was years ago).

2. This girl I wrote about in the Mark Minter thread. I count her as a groupie because she definitely wanted me to make a move on her (can't get specific because I don't want to be a dick and ruin her life; she has a somewhat public profile); me and my friend's conclusion was that she got into the manosphere in part because she was looking for a way to cheat on her husband. I wouldn't do it, so she got my friend to do it instead.

3. Girl who flew in from Middle America last week to spend three days with me, the first groupie I've actually banged. She's probably one of the few normal fuckable women who's ever taken an interest in my writing, but I'm still keeping her at arm's length for the time being given past experiences. I'll be writing her up on my blog sometime in the next month.

Here's an idea. Buy a burner phone and put the number in your signature block here. Add a tagline:

"Currently in Atlanta. Text me." 707-555-1212

Quote: (07-31-2013 12:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Here's an idea. Buy a burner phone and put the number in your signature block here. Add a tagline:

Google voice. There's an app you get that manages calls and texts.
Put that number in your signature.

Team Nachos

New sig suggestion ...

Mmmm..If any ladies want some vitamin "D" injections in Tampa bay just dial
813-753-3445

Quote: (07-31-2013 12:15 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2013 12:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Google voice. There's an app you get that manages calls and texts.
Put that number in your signature.

I want to use a basic phone with a camera to stay sterile. Probably gonna get lots of white knights sending death threats.

Yo yo yo ladiezzz...

I you want to get some dick, hit me up and let me mack some game on you for a few minutes.

A few groupies for me before I retired from blogging. I know Roosh and Virgle Kent used to tear it up here in DC back when the female bloggers were attractive and thin too.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I get random guys asking me about internet businesses and tips on China/Brasil. Lol
I am digging Ali's idea. This has potential to be an epic adventure!

Perhaps we should develop a 2nd forum for vetted and verified (i.e. bangable) RVF female groupies.

That way, cute girls who have secret crushes on forum members can send their favorite poster a pm with pics and ask "WYB me ?"

So you want groupie sluts to be chased by RVF members for even more attention? They have enough forums filled with men for that.

Simple solution: put a burner email address in your signature.

This way girls still chase you. You can ask for pics for confirmation of the girl's identity or whatever.

Ideally Roosh can change the "Email" button feature so we can opt to make it go public. Or a secondary PM system. Or just a new separate button which we can add a link to wherever (email, dating site URL, etc).

Quote: (05-12-2016 02:18 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Perhaps we should develop a 2nd forum for vetted and verified (i.e. bangable) RVF female groupies.

That way, cute girls who have secret crushes on forum members can send their favorite poster a pm with pics and ask "WYB me ?"

We actually have had a separate forum for that for years, no one invited you?

For a minute there, I thought this was going to be another bozzie thread, then saw the timestamps.

Please no more question threads, at least for a couple weeks.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""