rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heading to Armenia Colombia today....

a buddy and I are heading out there, I hear(from another thread) it may be better to stay in Periera for the better night life rather then armenia... thoughts? Anyway a friend has a smoking hot prima there that is going to show me around and apparently I have the all clear to show my pene around her arepa.

Any thoughts on where to stay and what to do in either city? I already looked at former threads but new thoughts and experiences would be cool.

ill be waiting on a full report of armenia and periera. i def wanna checkout periera when i hit up colombia this yr.

well how is/was it? I was in Medellin last weekend and didn't exactly have much time to check the forum hehe. But I was in Periera last month, the nightlife was ok. But all you need is one or more and I believe you will be or were successful.

armenia was nice, good times, I hooked up with the receptionist at my hotel, who had an amazing ass, and was actually harder score then I thought. [Image: smile.gif] and I was working it good! hahaha the asses here are amazing, bodies are amazing, MILF heaven, half the time I am not sure if I want the mom more them the daughter.

My buddy has traveled all over the world, and its our first day in Pereira and he already thinks its his favorite city. Im waiting for the night life, because thats where I always see the hottest girls, my buddy and I are going to try to hit up a university bar here in a few minutes. Everything is really cheap, except for the pepperoni pizza I just got, JUST the add on price for the pepperonis was more then we both paid for breakfast of omelets break and 2 pitchers of fruit juice and banana bread >4 dollars woah!

was there any good nightlife in armenia?!?

well I was pretty drunk, there is an area called Norte where my buddy and I met a bunch of girls and brought 3 of them back with us [Image: smile.gif] I dont remember it all other then I offered them a shot in trade for a shot of their aguargente [Image: smile.gif]