rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To all NYC guys - here is your mission should you chose to accept it.

She has been looking for love in all the wrong places. Has only banged 8 guys.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...-1.1405030

https://www.facebook.com/jessicavwalsh

My good friend soup comes to mind.

I think she probably meant 28 guys.

How would you go about gaming her?

I've already sent her a message on facebook but if I was living in NYC I would simply arrange an accidental encountering. She's a very public person shouldn't be difficult to find out where she is going or hangs out. Then just go there and do your thing.

At this level the game changes. You have to become an assassin [Image: wink.gif]

What kind of message did you send?

Something to try and engage her. Hopefully, it will piss her off a little and thus get her to reply.

-------------------------------------

When a woman says she wants to be in love, what she is really saying: is that she wants to be in love with a man that fits her specifications and to love her the way she wants to be loved

What your friend Tim is trying to say but don't know exactly how is that as modern American women develop the traits to compete with men in the workplace they become more and more like them. While you may "look" female you are acting more and more like men. And while men believe they have to praise women for all of their achievements to be PC (and you certainly are deserving of it) a price for those achievements is that you become less and less attractive to men because you become less and less feminine.

Shows like Sex in City has lead women to believe they can have it all but like so much of show biz it's just a fantasy to keep you watching. Everything in life has a price. This is something women has yet to learn...

I wonder how long it'll take for the white-knights to inform her she's on a player forum? Then she'll get paranoid at every guy that approaches her and freak out. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (07-26-2013 10:37 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Something to try and engage her. Hopefully, it will piss her off a little and thus get her to reply.

-------------------------------------

When a woman says she wants to be in love, what she is really saying: is that she wants to be in love with a man that fits her specifications and to love her the way she wants to be loved

What your friend Tim is trying to say but don't know exactly how is that as modern American women develop the traits to compete with men in the workplace they become more and more like them. While you may "look" female you are acting more and more like men. And while men believe they have to praise women for all of their achievements to be PC (and you certainly are deserving of it) a price for those achievements is that you become less and less attractive to men because you become less and less feminine.

Shows like Sex in City has lead women to believe they can have it all but like so much of show biz it's just a fantasy to keep you watching. Everything in life has a price. This is something women has yet to learn...

Who is Tim?

Tim is the guy she dated for 40 days. You have to read the article to understand what this is all about.

http://fortydaysofdating.com/

Too old, like she has a job and stuff.

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:26 PM)NYC_HipsterDouchebag Wrote:  

Too old.

I didn't even check up on her age, but I can see it in her skin. I'd still bang without ceremony.

She's 26 and if you guys think she's not worth making some kind of effort to bang then I am on the wrong fucking forum or you guys are living in Roosh's possy paradise.

Ah, this post wasn't meant for high school kids. Go to the kiddies section.

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:26 PM)NYC_HipsterDouchebag Wrote:  

Too old, like she has a job and stuff.

2/10 WNB!

Everything over 22 y.o. is [Image: catlady.gif]

Oh- ha, she's 26. She's a spring chicken. I'll get her.

If you do soup. I will fly up to NY and buy you a beer or whatever you drink [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:45 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

If you do soup. I will fly up to NY and buy you a beer or whatever you drink [Image: smile.gif]

Chartreuse straight.

Nah, get my some good rye.

I'll get you both!

This is a pretty cool/interesting experiment although their site isn't mobile friendly so can't read anything yet...

HOWEVER, that chick isn't my type at all BUT atleast in future I might play with this project (Have zero interest in dating)

I love that even though this is performance art, this sloot fucked the guy and talked about it on the site.

Still a of of hoops to jump through for a bang - therapy sessions, 3 weeks of dating and daily contact. But he can write off the dating expenses as 'career development'.

http://fortydaysofdating.com/day-twentyfour

Guarantee you she's shooting for the limit in wealth/status, but eh worth a shot for you guys in NYC. Maybe you'll make the next article.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

According to her blog, on Day 1 (their first date) they discussed:

Quote:Quote:

Did you learn anything new about Timothy?
We discussed Tim’s relationship patterns, and how he’s in a constant cycle between three women. There is always one girl he’s really excited about that he’s trying to go out with, a second girl he’s been seeing for a few weeks and is getting tired of, and a third girl he’s been seeing a while and is getting ready to break up with.

Who would ever discuss this kind of shit with a girl? I just don't get it. I mean this is amateur hour. They banged 3 weeks in.

http://fortydaysofdating.com/rules/

Her blog has good production values (or maybe I am easily impressed). Ultimately this seems like a very NYC-styled project to get attention (for her). Maybe she will get a book deal or a column. She will certainly get publicity.

Has anyone made some progress?

I'm in NY. Challenge accepted.

Update: just sent the friend request. We have two mutuals on fb.

Update: she has to many friends won't allow anymore. Only choice is to follow her. Don't want to succumb to that. Gonna message the hoe with a straight up I don't want to date you for forty days I want to fuck before the first date to see if I like you first.

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:30 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

She's 26 and if you guys think she's not worth making some kind of effort to bang then I am on the wrong fucking forum or you guys are living in Roosh's possy paradise.

girls like her are a dime a dozen here on Tinder, and the bangs typically coincide with an annoying sexually repressed Zooey Deschanel personality.

Quote: (07-31-2013 12:34 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I'm in NY. Challenge accepted.

Update: just sent the friend request. We have two mutuals on fb.

Update: she has to many friends won't allow anymore. Only choice is to follow her. Don't want to succumb to that.

we have some mutuals as well, looks like a attention whore