rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to Russia............

Posted something similar 1.5 years back but it fell through, however, this time I am definitely moving to work in Russia....just signed the contract today, start January 2014.............location to be confirmed..............cannot bloody wait !

Congrats!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-26-2013 12:38 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Posted something similar 1.5 years back but it fell through, however, this time I am definitely moving to work in Russia....just signed the contract today, start January 2014.............location to be confirmed..............cannot bloody wait !

teacher?

not a teacher, I am an Automotive Industry worker.....I work for a large Global Tier 1 supplier (basically we make parts and sell them to the car makers).......and as you probably know, Russia has a large and growing Auto industry.

Why do I find this comment so hilarious when the below thread has slubu saying people smash into each other all the time.

Russia:
Car accident deaths up
Car sales up
People drive cars to play a live version of bumpers

Sportability wins by selling said cars. [Image: lol.gif]

Great biz model in Russia I see

ha ha never noticed that, but I sell (and I am a sales guy!)....the parts to the car makers...so to refine the above

Car deaths up
Car sales up (and Russians have more money to buy "western" makes now)
Requirement for car parts up

Sportbilly wins by selling said car parts..........then uses his bonus to game and bone Russian gymnasts! [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-26-2013 12:38 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

It's good that you have 6 months to prepare for this work assignment, now start hitting the books ASAP, outside tier 1 cities you will need Russian language skills to bang those "gymnasts" as you so hilariously put. Pimsleur Russian 1 would be a good start.

to be honest BCZalgyris...I can already read and speak Russian.....I am not going to bullshit, I am not at "business level"......but I can easy converse at "tourist" level...of course I want to get better so will hit the books / take lessons...........but for me, one year around the language...and I expect to be fluent......or certainly to a very high standard.

As for location......for lifestyle I hope it is STP, which is one of the possibilities.............however, reckon Togliatti and Kaluga perhaps might provide better hunting ground for ladies.......ie - less foreigners etc?

Good job, moving to SPB in August (as long my visa goes through); PM me if you end up there.

finally got my working visa.....city confirmed as Kaluga (not Pitir).........move before the end of February....bring it on.

Have absolutely been hammering the Russian, so let the good times roll !

sweet

We all expect detailed reports!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

There's a nice club in Kaluga called Molodyozhny. At least it was nice 3-4 years ago when I went.

I have a russian friend who told me that with my university degree I could earn more in Russia than in any western european country. He really encouraged me to apply for a job there. If the money is really that good, this would be a good option when you also consider all the hot girls who live there. Have fun in Russia and let us know how life is there.