rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat kid tries to do infield pickup vid... while wearing the camera ON HIS HEAD

Everything is wrong.

Gentlemen, I present to you maximum bad game, maximum anti-style, maximum bad idea bound to fail. I think Roosh said, in the future, every guy will need a Russian-style dashcam for his interaction with women. Maybe this guy is a pioneer of sorts?

I looked at his channel, and found that this is the same kid that did the worst-ever infield pickup video a couple years ago. I was happy because I forgot where to find it.

"Let's see if this works"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Lmao at the girl who just starts yelling, "STRANGER DANGER!" and the other girls run away.

I would call this dude "creepy", but the word has been so devalued it would be meaningless in this case, like calling Joseph Stalin a "meanie" or the Pacific ocean "that wet spot between China and California".

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The best game technique that could help him would be to lose weight and stop dressing like a butcher out of a horror movie.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

FIY: this is filmed at Waikiki beach

Yeah, this shows how "Game 1.0" doesn't really capture the right way to develop game. You can tell with these two videos that he's imitating a few canned phrases or routines (definitely something Mystery Method-esque about his "guy is hotter than the girl" ramble in the second video) from like 10 years ago.

This guy is the perfect example of how Roosh's intro in Bang, I believe, basically says you will get nowhere unless you make your self a valuable man. No trickery or canned routine is going to overcome this dude's failings.

Dude definitely needs to follow the Roosh plan, except I'm pretty sure he's already killed himself.

Most cringeworthy video i have seen in a while, when does a person decide attaching a camcorder to ones head is a good idea? Don't even get me started on the tshirt and tie combo.

if he goes to SE Asia or rural areas of Brazil his whiteness alone will score him a girl... hard to know of what quality they will be, but they will be regular girls, not prostitutes

It kind of seems like he's kidding.

Though not sure it would make a difference either way.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Mildly disturbing...but pretty hilarious

Difficult to watch. My only advice to him is lose all that weight, and stop with that effeminate needy voice.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (07-26-2013 08:43 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Lmao at the girl who just starts yelling, "STRANGER DANGER!" and the other girls run away.

even funnier the way he says it to himself afterwards, psychopath

"I going to mack some game on you for a minute, then I gotta go meet my friend"

Genius.

Reminds me of the Man Show Boy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbecc_m...-beach_fun

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:07 PM)pobreinvestidor Wrote:  

if he goes to SE Asia or rural areas of Brazil his whiteness alone will score him a girl... hard to know of what quality they will be, but they will be regular girls, not prostitutes

He could definitely come out here to Thailand and get himself a dark skinned Isaan wife. Move out to her village. Buy a car. Buy some land. Build a nice little house......then come home one day to a door with changed locks and some Isaan dude livin in it bangin his wife.

This is what happens when you try to approach BEFORE getting your shit together (i.e. wardrobe, body, conversational skills).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This shit can't be real. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he actually has decent game and these videos are a running performance art gag.

Say what you will about his game, he has bigger balls than a lot of skinny/fit dudes I know.

This kid rules

You guys are way off on this-he's not serious, he's trying to make a comedic parody of youtube pickup videos, I think that's pretty clear if you listen to what he says

Quote: (07-26-2013 05:45 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Reminds me of the Man Show Boy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbecc_m...-beach_fun

Yeah, except the Man Show Boy had very tight (if scripted) game.

His skits actually make good training vids for players, he has an IDGAF attitude and negs the shit of of chicks

Watch the one where he wears a Boy Scout uniform. He approaches chicks that are maybe late 20's to 40ish at an intersection and says he's supposed to help old ladies across the street. Their reactions are hilarious.

God, I miss that show......

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (07-27-2013 03:00 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Say what you will about his game, he has bigger balls than a lot of skinny/fit dudes I know.

My thought was he'd have a halfway decent ramble if he tightened it up a bit. Still think it was all a bit of a joke though.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling