rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill O'Reilly talks about black america

I am sure some will label him as racist but this is the cold truth. Some of us black brothers were trying to say the same thing on the other zimmerman thread. Blacks need to stop being treated as victims.

I am sure he was inspired by this guy to say that cold truth.

You know, I saw what a post-racial America looks like today.

I got the chance to meet three generations of well-to-do men. The first man, the grandfather, was old school Chicago black. The second man, the father of two newborn boys, was caramel colored and looked to be about 35.

His sons, one only a few months old and the other was of three years, were both white as snow. With the sons her mother, a white woman herself. In other words, the grandfather married white, the son married white, and now his grandchildren are white.

I thought about this situation, and I asked myself, "Would this grandfather support affirmative action if it meant disadvantaging his sons? Would he list his grandsons as half-black? Would he believe that his grandchildren had 'white privilege?"

And then I realized if all of America had mixed ancestry, then it would be impossible for any racial solidarity to exist. It would be "post racial."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

He makes a lot of really good points. It's a shame nothing will happen...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The blacks that could have the most impact refuse to act even though most of them know the truth.Our wealth is concentrated in Sports,Drugs and Entertainment...And NONE of those people will speak out for fear of being outcasted and rocking the boat not to mention messing with their own money.It's sad shit really.I used to be a major part of the problem as a hip hop club/mixtape DJ that played music to people that does nothing but keep them down.I had a bit of an awakening and turned down a pretty decent FM radio gig because I just didnt wanna keep pushing ignorance on black folks.I still DJ but I try and stick to music with a positive message or EDM.Sadly the only people that really support positive hip hop or "true school" hip hop are white.It never fails I'll be rocking some Lupe or Phonte or something and the only other black dude in the place will bombard me with request to play that new Gucci Man or 2 Chainz joint.When I politely decline his request I all of a sudden become a "wack DJ"...This scene plays itself out nightly.Try to uplift and inspire and I'm the bad guy...

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

People who believe Zimmerman is innocent have suspended their common sense, logic, and disregarded the facts. End of story. Zimmerman would have never done that to a white boy.

Quote: (07-25-2013 02:55 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

People who believe Zimmerman is innocent have suspended their common sense, logic, and disregarded the facts. End of story. Zimmerman would have never done that to a white boy.

And you know this because...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

He is innocent of the crime he was charged with based on the evidence available. The criminal justice system worked like it was supposed to.

As for general moral judgment, believe whatever speculation you want to believe. I have seen many facts and evidence but not enough to render a judgment either way.

The jury believed him. They have far more information than anyone.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (07-25-2013 06:33 PM)renotime Wrote:  

The jury believed him. They have far more information than anyone.
Actually, that's not true. Any of us who cares to look will have more info than the jury (remember, the trial was televised and it's all on youtube now). Problem is many never bothered to look after the initial media reporting.

One of the jurors spoke out today - the only non-white juror was the one who voted for murder on the first jury vote (shocking, I know). If you read her media interview, it sounds like she still doesn't understand the difference between murder and homicide and apparently either doesn't understand the concept of justifiable homicide or doesn't agree with it (though I suspect if someone tried to kill her or one of her kids, she would understand right quick).

This should be terrifying for everyone, not just those who think Zman wasn't guilty. One day it might be you in the defendant's seat, being tried by a jury of your 'peers'.

I've said for years that the new Black community in America is a death cult that celebrates everything that is ignorant and anti life. I have a sister that has embraced this philosophy and I have nothing to do with her or her offspring.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Hate to break it to you, but when someone is repeatedly bashing your skull onto a rough surface. You don't see color. You see either death or survival. Guess which one Zimmerman picked?

Quote: (07-25-2013 05:49 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

He makes a lot of really good points. It's a shame nothing will happen...

This. I shared this on facebook a few days ago. The comments? A bunch of the "we got to do better" platitudes.

Most black people who see this think that he's a racist so it goes in one ear and out the other.

He's 100% correct. I've taught secondary school in a mostly "minority" school and kids(usually black) from a hood environment need strict discipline. They have little regard for male authority as there's none in their homes and need to be embarrased in view of their peer group and disciplined severely so they fall in line.

But I had better things to do than be a father to fatherless kids.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I don't feel like replying one by one to each person. I will say this in response. I want everyone to put yourself in Trayvon's shoe. I want to ask you all a question, what was Trayvon suppose to do in that situation and still be alive?? No one can answer that question. Because there is no right answer. The common answer people say is that he should have went home when Zimmerman was stalking/following him. Common sense tells you when someone is following you, you don't want to show that person where you live because that person may end up just running up into your house. You want to duck and dodge them and fight them as a last resort.

Then there are more stupid answers like he shouldn't have been out at night. Mind you it was 7pm, not really considered late by most people.

Some people say he shouldn't have worn a hoody. We all have worn a hoody at one point. A hoody is not ghetto attire and you shouldn't profile someone.

Do we know if Zimmerman was attacked first? We are taking his word. Trayvon is dead, so we can only use the facts. The man has scratches in the back of his head. My guess is Trayvon tried to defend himself and as a result Zimmerman got those marks. Again I am just speculating here. We don't know what happened and have to rely on facts.

Lets look at facts.

Zimmerman stalked/followed Trayvon.
Trayvon was committing no crime (unless you consider being black in a white neighborhood at night a crime). He was staying with family that lived in the neighborhood.
Zimmerman was told not to pursue, he chose so anyway.
Zimmerman left his car with a gun on him.
Zimmerman has taken mixed martial arts classes.
Zimmerman is physically stronger than Trayon. Trayvon was a skinny dude. Zimmerman has pounds on him.
Trayvon smoked weed and we all know weed gives you superman human strength and makes you a threat to society(eye roll, sarcasm). This should be disregarded for obvious reasons.
Zimmerman has a history of getting in trouble with the law. Domestic Violence, etc

So the General American public is suppose to believe that a skinny teenager was able to intimidate a physically larger adult male. Who has taken fight classes and had a gun on him. Okay you got me. Zimmerman is definitely innocent. I must be out of my mind to believe otherwise.

The fact of the matter is that he is a prejudice vigilante who was out of line. case closed. If he were black, white, Eskimo, whatever. I would still say lock his ass up. If Trayvon were white, I would be defending that boy like he was my own brother. I am black by the way. I just can't believe people who don't see that Zimmerman is guilty.

Quote: (07-25-2013 10:46 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

I am black by the way. I just can't believe people who don't see that Zimmerman is guilty.
[Image: 546664_10150779956466655_689726654_99147...341253.jpg]

Do we really need another thread to talk about the facts and wish-they-were-facts of the Zimmerman case?

The full video without commentary:

delete

Quote: (07-25-2013 11:11 PM)LeCorbusier Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2013 10:46 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

I don't feel like replying one by one to each person. I will say this in response. I want everyone to put yourself in Trayvon's shoe. I want to ask you all a question, what was Trayvon suppose to do in that situation and still be alive?? No one can answer that question. Because there is no right answer. The common answer people say is that he should have went home when Zimmerman was stalking/following him. Common sense tells you when someone is following you, you don't want to show that person where you live because that person may end up just running up into your house. You want to duck and dodge them and fight them as a last resort.

Then there are more stupid answers like he shouldn't have been out at night. Mind you it was 7pm, not really considered late by most people.

Some people say he shouldn't have worn a hoody. We all have worn a hoody at one point. A hoody is not ghetto attire and you shouldn't profile someone.

Do we know if Zimmerman was attacked first? We are taking his word. Trayvon is dead, so we can only use the facts. The man has scratches in the back of his head. My guess is Trayvon tried to defend himself and as a result Zimmerman got those marks. Again I am just speculating here. We don't know what happened and have to rely on facts.

Lets look at facts.

Zimmerman stalked/followed Trayvon.
Trayvon was committing no crime (unless you consider being black in a white neighborhood at night a crime). He was staying with family that lived in the neighborhood.
Zimmerman was told not to pursue, he chose so anyway.
Zimmerman left his car with a gun on him.
Zimmerman has taken mixed martial arts classes.
Zimmerman is physically stronger than Trayon. Trayvon was a skinny dude. Zimmerman has pounds on him.
Trayvon smoked weed and we all know weed gives you superman human strength and makes you a threat to society(eye roll, sarcasm). This should be disregarded for obvious reasons.
Zimmerman has a history of getting in trouble with the law. Domestic Violence, etc

So the General American public is suppose to believe that a skinny teenager was able to intimidate a physically larger adult male. Who has taken fight classes and had a gun on him. Okay you got me. Zimmerman is definitely innocent. I must be out of my mind to believe otherwise.

The fact of the matter is that he is a prejudice vigilante who was out of line. case closed. If he were black, white, Eskimo, whatever. I would still say lock his ass up. If Trayvon were white, I would be defending that boy like he was my own brother. I am black by the way. I just can't believe people who don't see that Zimmerman is guilty.

I have a question. If Zimmerman attacked Trayvon first, then why are there no scratches on Trayvon? There is a single gunshot wound on him. That is all. There are no punch marks, no fractured bones, nothing. Yet Zimmerman has injuries. He could not have sustained those injuries after the gun was fired, since after the gunshot Trayvon would've been severely incapacitated and unable to hurt Zimmerman. Which by default means that those injuries to Zimmerman (head bashed in, nose bloodied) were sustained prior to the gun being fired. This makes it very hard to argue that Zimmerman hit Trayvon first.

Here is what most likely happened. Zimmerman got out of his car (which is a big mistake but not illegal) and decided to see what the kid was up to. So he says to Trayvon, "WTF are you doing in this neighborhood" or something to that effect. Trayvon has 3 options here. One is to simply state, "I'm going to grandpa's house right down the street" and gone about his business. The other option is to ignore Zimmerman. The third option is to retaliate to the verbal challenge physically. That is the option Trayvon chose. This is what got him killed. He chose to respond to a verbal demand with a physical assault, and as a result was shot dead. Had he stayed calm and responded like a mature adult, he most likely would be alive. Trayvon's reaction was a tough guy reaction, to give someone a beating for talking shit (asking where he was going is a form of talking shit). And in this case, the guy Trayvon was going to beat on decided to shoot him instead of taking a serious ass whooping. I don't blame him.

Very plausible.

The fact that Zimmerman put himself in harms way was stupid. The man is neighborhood watch not Miami vice. So yes, it may have been self defense but he was actively looking for an altercation. We need to look at the recording and how he referred to Trayvon. So he left that car and we know he has mindset of "fuckin punks. These assholes always get away." He didn't leave his gun in the car. He made sure he had it when he dealt with this "punk."

Zimmerman being afraid to take a serious ass whooping from Trayvon is like Rick Ross(the rapper) with mma and a gun being afraid to take beating from Kevin Hart(the comedian). I just don't believe that someone who is physically larger with mma training and a gun could feel threatened by a skinny teenager. Maybe it's just me.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

A lot of the criticism of the black community towards George Zimmerman is completely feigned: George Zimmerman for one of part black ancestry, his afro-peruvian grandmother was instrumental in raising him, and also he went to prom with a black girl. Furthermore, Zimmerman had friends and acquaintances who were black.

RaulValdez i completely agree with you, i also dont think Zimmerman is innocent.

What if he has black family or has black "friends" (i doubt his best friends are black btw), does this makes him a non-racist person? In latin america is normal for many to have black blood in their family, however it does not mean that it will make you less racist.

But this video here is not to present zimmerman's case, it is more to underline the black community flaws and to show that blacks need to take control of their lives and stop blaming others for their own problems.

Pitt and Valdez

I can't believe you two still are so ignorant of the facts surrounding the case.

Everything Valdez just wrote surrounding his knowledge of the case is wrong.

This is why some black people will make it hard for black people as a whole to be taken seriously.

Pitt, you just posted a video outlining what's wrong in the black community, a major point is to stop playing the role of victims, then you say you completely agree with Valdez who is either too stupid to look up the actual circumstances or is being willfully ignorant.

How you don't see the conflict between these two things is just bewildering.

Lupe Fiasco had some great thoughts about this whole case, but has had to turn off his twitter due to outbursts from the black community (and no doubt some SWPLs too).

He basically said "Y'all been partying to black death for two decades" and "Black blood spills in the streets of America nightly at the hands other blacks”.

An article online continues:

Quote:Quote:

After the vitriolic response to his comments, the rapper described the verdict as chickens coming home to roost. “Yeah gimme that anger...once again that rage...that misguided angst when your true enemy is your own complacency and cowardice,”

Fair play to that man.

EDIT: That Bill O'Reily thing was spot on, I posted it, and the Tommy Sotomayor analysis on another thread.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

This is the most red-pill place on the internet. If the blacks here can't accept the truth about their culture, then there is not a bit of a hope for Black America.

While I don't necessarily agree with all of his politics Bill O'Reilly puts on an entertaining show, he is a lot more charismatic/engaging than some of his liberal MNBC counterparts like the slurring speech Matthews guy