rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Girlfriends?

Winter Girlfriends?

Do you know now who that is going to be. Maybe someone in your roster or do you just wait till the fall and pick the best available one?

Winter Girlfriends?

I practice settling to a single girl for a winter, living in her place most of time. Saves me a lot of money on electricity and hot water. In spring I start spending more time at my place and gradually reduce time spent together.

Winters are snowy and bad for gaming where I live. In winters I just want to cuddle and sleep and someone who prepares food for me.

In summers it is the opposite - time for action and novelty.

The choice is determined by logitics (she should have a nice place to stay, that lies under some excuse why it is better then my place) and she should be a good cook and a homely girl who likes to cuddle and watch movies and not party around. I admit that for one winter I settled for a chubby girl for these reasons as she loved food. I cut all ties with her in early spring. But the girl in the next winter was not chubby at all.

Winter Girlfriends?

Normally you go out like a madman in the summer pulling numbers and stacking notches.
As the summer rolls on many of the girls you don't wanna see again while others simply fade away.
By September you you should have a few ideal options for the fall/winter.

Winter Girlfriends?

Worst time to have a GF because you'll be forced into the 'Christmas Spirit' of endless family gatherings and gift buying.

Save $ in the winter for spring/summer travels.

Winter Girlfriends?

I hate all the holiday season bs. I don't do steady girlfriends over winter and I don't bring my ho's around my family.

Team Nachos

Winter Girlfriends?

Quote: (07-24-2013 10:25 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I hate all the holiday season bs. I don't do steady girlfriends over winter and I don't bring my ho's around my family.

Christmas can be tricky, to avoid family meetups, but excuses can always be found and you can just lower your game around that time to compensate for the refusal to meet parents.

Most of time the girl wants to celebrate with her parents anyway, so it's not that hard to tell that you have the same stand and that parents should be met on another occasion later. Which then generally doesn't occur.

New Year is however a very fun time to spend with a girlfriend and friends (sometimes hers, sometimes yours), special mass new Years events like city fireworks or just alone with the girl, I have met two New Years while inside a girl and both times they both loved fucking under fireworks.