rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best latin costal city for women & nightlife?

What city to you guys think is the best for women and nightlife in latin america or spain i guess too?

would it be Rio, or Cartagena, or Barcelona?

Recife?

In Brasil, the best IMO are Rio, Floripa. Also, I wouldn't disregard a smaller beach/party town like Buzios or Angra dos Reyes which gets jumping specially during the weekends.

I've also heard that Lima in Peru can be a lot of fun tough I haven't been there yet. Vina del Mar in Chile also has a big reputation for its nightlife and party atmosphere, maybe those who've been there can comment on it? Cartagena in Colombia would be a good bet too I guess.

Those towns should keep you busy for a while before moving on to Spain or elsewhere.

Maresias in São Paulo can be a hit. Beautiful people, great nightlife and known DJs playing (I guess that Tiesto has been there already) . Full of patricinhas...hahahah

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Are you actually looking for nice beaches as well? If so Cartagena loses out there. Santa Marta might be a better option for Colombia but can get quiet during the week. If you're into surf, Id suggest Playa El Tunco in El Salvador during the day then heading into San Salvador at night.

naw not nice beaches, just ones where you can go for a swim and get some eye candy. i dont know if there is a latin town with a real nice beach with nightlife options all during the week.

"would it be Rio, or Cartagena, or Barcelona?"

Never been to Rio, but I can speak on Cartagena and Barcelona.

Comparing the two is like comparing mangoes and papayas.

Barcelona is a big International city about 5 times as big as Cartagena, so this isn't really a fair comparison.

The nightlife options are pretty endless in Barcelona, where Cartagena is somewhat limited.

Both cities have beautiful architecture, although any city in the world is hard pressed to compare with Barca.

The beaches are decent in both. Edge to Barca. Plus topless girls.

You can smoke in bars in Barca, so big edge there. (Although if you have juice, you can smoke in Cartagena http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/swo...olera.html )

Fly girls in both cities. But the sheer number of fly girls in Barca can't be touched by Cartagena. Carta has a different flavor though, so it does have appeal.

Bottom line, Barcelona is a sophisticated city, Cartagena is a small, mellow Caribbean city. Depends what you want.

I hope this helped.

Good Write Up G - Pretty spot on...To add Cartagena receives the majority of its fly girls from all over Colombia (with a sprinkle of international chicks) whereas Barcelona receives fly girls from all over the World in heavy doses. Cartagena has more of the distinct "Latin" vibe If your looking for that as far as music/food/culture/people/way if life (Salsa/Merengue/street food/dominoes) and It's waaay cheaper than Barca for everything and when I say everything I do mean everything. Barcelona has more of a European Vibe than any of the cities mentioned in flavor, taste and women, etc by far with Rio De Janeiro being middle of the road in the aforementioned "Latin" categories I described including price point.

Quote: (09-15-2010 11:16 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

naw not nice beaches, just ones where you can go for a swim and get some eye candy. i dont know if there is a latin town with a real nice beach with nightlife options all during the week.

Miami?

Quote: (09-15-2010 12:31 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Good Write Up G - Pretty spot on...To add Cartagena receives the majority of its fly girls from all over Colombia (with a sprinkle of international chicks) whereas Barcelona receives fly girls from all over the World in heavy doses. Cartagena has more of the "Latin" vibe If your looking for that as far as music and food (Salsa/Merengue/street food) and It's waaay cheaper than Barca for everything and I do mean everything. Barcelona also has a more European Vibe than any of the cities mentioned in flavor, taste and women.

Yeah, agree with this 100%.

Cartagena has a lot of advantages over Barcelona, ie street food. It kind of has a gritty vibe that I like.

Really it depends on what mood you are in.

Both are dope and any International Playboy needs to visit both.

which which city would be easier for getting snl's out of bars and clubs. in other words how receptive are the women to americans? i would think cartagena, am i right?

"which which city would be easier for getting snl's out of bars and clubs. in other words how receptive are the women to americans? i would think cartagena, am i right?"

Good question. Neither is a cakewalk.

Local Barcelona girls are tough, you have to bring the noise.

If you want easy in Barcelona, one could focus on the tourist girls which there are plenty of. But then again, why go to Barcelona for tourists girls?

Cartagena you need to find the civilians. I was able to do it, without too much difficulty although many people on here seem to have problems. Maybe I was lucky.

Keep in mind, I got dissed mass amounts of times in both cities by fly girls, but keep pushing and ended up Aces.

I also had fly girls step to me in both spots, but by now you should know I roll fresh.

All in all, I would say its a toss-up.

Quote: (09-15-2010 01:16 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

which which city would be easier for getting snl's out of bars and clubs. in other words how receptive are the women to americans? i would think cartagena, am i right?

I would say Barcelona. A lot of aspiring PUAs use Barcelona as a training ground, just because of the huge volume of tourist girls that come through the city throughout the year. It is a magnet not just for Europeans who come down for the weekend, but also for expats from all over the world. It probably has one of the highest concentrations of expats in Europe. During the summer Barcelona is packed with Spaniards and others taking the ferries to party destinations like Ibiza.

My first and only time in Barcelona, I picked up a 21 year old tourist, the first night I was there. And this was long before I knew about game or being a PUA.

I think if you are just looking to pickup you are much better off going to a place where this is a high concentration of tourist girls.

And when I say sprinkle of International Chicks I do mean sprinkle...most of the International Women you meet in Cartagena tend to be on the back-packer trail as Cartagena and Colombia in general doesnt appeal to the high-end Jet Set crowd YET(Especially for women)...Which isnt a bad thing because in their place you have The finest and flyest Colombian women from cities large in small in Colombia who come there to party. It's basically the Miami Beach of Colombia.

Also Spanish is more needed in Cartagena than in Barcelona to pick up fly girls as well so that might factor in some peoples decisions.

yea im not really into the tourists. im more interested in fly latin chicks. although i got europe on deck in the near future. it seems like cartagena would be my best bet.

Just based on reputation I'd say Rio takes the cake.

Not sure I understand the negativity towards tourist girls, specially in a place like Barcelona. These are not grungy backpacker girls we are talking about. There are threads on here numerous pages long talking about Scandinavian girls and how to pick them up for example. A tourist girl in Barcelona might be a local girl in Stockholm or even Madrid. So whats wrong with swooping them in another city? Besides it would be a heck a lot easier to same night lay a girl when she is a tourist versus when she is in her own city.

Quote: (09-15-2010 06:03 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Not sure I understand the negativity towards tourist girls, specially in a place like Barcelona. These are not grungy backpacker girls we are talking about. There are threads on here numerous pages long talking about Scandinavian girls and how to pick them up for example. A tourist girl in Barcelona might be a local girl in Stockholm or even Madrid. So whats wrong with swooping them in another city? Besides it would be a heck a lot easier to same night lay a girl when she is a tourist versus when she is in her own city.

There is nothing wrong with it per se (and I don't mean Thomas Keller's dope restaurant Per Se either).

"Besides it would be a heck a lot easier"

I think that is the point, from my perspective. When I go to a place, I want to swoop the girls from there, and I like the challenge.

Keep in mind, I will swoop fly Scandies in Spain for example, but I don't go to Spain to swoop Scandy tourists. I want to swoop top Spanish girls in their home enviro.

I like to put my Game to the test, against the roughest competition.

It comes down to Winning VS Winning with Style. Next level sh*t.

i agree, when i go to a country, im there to swoop local girls. not tourists. although i wont turn down tourist pussy if i have no local poon locked up. i was at a hostel and this norwegian guy was like why dont you stay here and hangout with all the tourists. i was like naw im trying to go to a club where im the only white guy in the joint!

Quote: (09-15-2010 12:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The beaches are decent in both. Edge to Barca. Plus topless girls.

Topless girls +1

I dunno about Cartagena, but the beach water in Barcelona is hella filthy. Like you said though, topless chicks.