rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female sense of justice

Female sense of justice

Talking to a female co-worker today and got a real good sense of what the female sense of justice was (esp. b/c other women overhearing the conversation chimed in and agreed with her). In essence, she said men should have their dicks cut off if they get caught cheating. I respond, "do you think females should get their clits cut off for the same thing?" Her response: Women are better at not getting caught. Doesn't even acknowledge the question I proposed. So between this and the discussion here in the U.S. with regard to the female jury on the Trayvon Martin case, it got me thinking about the implications of increased female presence in the psychology and legal fields. I stumbled upon the below link in my research.

Scary

My conclusion: I've started looking at immigration requirements to South American countries. I hear Ecuador has a nice climate.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Female sense of justice

In my opinion, the issue is responsibility. Women in our culture are profoundly irresponsible and it is from this mental puerility that an apparent female lack of justice stems. If you speak to responsible, grown up women (the few that exist), it becomes clear that there is no innate flaw in the female character where justice is concerned.

Female sense of justice

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:09 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

The issue is responsibility. Women in our culture are profoundly irresponsible and it is from this mental puerility that an apparent female lack of justice stems. If you speak to responsible, grown up women (the few that exist), it becomes clear that there is no flaw in the female character where justice is concerned.

Do you think that this lack of justice is a socialized thing or that this is how they are and societal rules have kept it in check up until the last few decades? I tend to think the latter. Not trying to be a 'woman hater' or anything like that, but I've noticed that these things seem to have to be instilled in women, whereas men I think it comes more naturally (I think we'd all agree that civilization is really a male creation, and that requires cooperation which in turn requires a sense of justice).

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Female sense of justice

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:19 PM)nek Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:09 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

The issue is responsibility. Women in our culture are profoundly irresponsible and it is from this mental puerility that an apparent female lack of justice stems. If you speak to responsible, grown up women (the few that exist), it becomes clear that there is no flaw in the female character where justice is concerned.

Do you think that this lack of justice is a socialized thing or that this is how they are and societal rules have kept it in check up until the last few decades? I tend to think the latter. Not trying to be a 'woman hater' or anything like that, but I've noticed that these things seem to have to be instilled in women, whereas men I think it comes more naturally (I think we'd all agree that civilization is really a male creation, and that requires cooperation which in turn requires a sense of justice).

Well I guess it's socialized, but indirectly so. Western women aren't socialized with much sense of personal responsibility. In many respects many of them are like children. And by the way, how could that not be true? If "patriarchy" is true, as the feminists maintain, and men have been a fatherly figure in their relationships with women, then it implies women have been a child figure in that same relationship. Since our culture has yet to tell women to take responsibility for themselves, they have yet to grow out of that role.

I do know a couple women who have earned my deepest respect, and I can tell you for sure that there is no lacking in their character when it comes to justice or morality.

The problem is that most women in our culture aren't grown ups. What sense of justice do you imagine a child woman could possibly have?

And by the way, this is why debating feminists is neigh impossible. Debating human rights issues with self-absorbed children? How effective do you imagine that would be?

So yeah, I guess you could say I think it's socialized. As a culture we need to start expecting women to get their shit together.

P.S. I wish people in our society wouldn't care so much whether they sound like a "woman hater" or not, women need to grow up and deal with hearing things they don't like without having a temper tantrum about misogyny.

Female sense of justice

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:01 PM)nek Wrote:  

Talking to a female co-worker today and got a real good sense of what the female sense of justice was (esp. b/c other women overhearing the conversation chimed in and agreed with her). In essence, she said men should have their dicks cut off if they get caught cheating. I respond, "do you think females should get their clits cut off for the same thing?" Her response: Women are better at not getting caught. Doesn't even acknowledge the question I proposed.

It is annoying when women say stupid shit like this, but to be fair, I think it's important to acknowledge that the vast majority of the time you can't expect a woman to really mean what she says. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I truly think if you put those same women on a jury to convict a woman who cut a man's dick off, they're not going to excuse her because he cheated.

I've had that same exact conversation before though and it incenses me too. Whether they mean it or not, women really need to stop with the ignorance and double standards.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Female sense of justice

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:30 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

It is annoying when women say stupid shit like this, but to be fair, I think it's important to acknowledge that the vast majority of the time you can't expect a woman to really mean what she says. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I truly think if you put those same women on a jury to convict a woman who cut a man's dick off,they're not going to excuse her because he cheated.

I've had that same exact conversation before though and it incenses me too. Whether they mean it or not, women really need to stop with the ignorance and double standards.

You might be surprised...

Female sense of justice

The female sense of justice is why every country with women in charge is in decline and/or the men are treated as 2nd class citizens.

Female sense of justice

However in my personal life I've noticed girls with a fucked up barbaric sense of justice tend to be deluded in how reality operates (e.g. Feminists/leftists).

And the girls that were raised more conservatively/traditionally/religiously tend to be more sane. Still somewhat childish in judging what's right but it's better than the alternative.