rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

attitude towards perceived higher value women

I am curious to know the thoughts of you guys on this.

I am taking English classes to keep my English ok and game girls, the classes are at my work, so I met co-workers I'd never meet otherwise. There is this chic at my class, she's a 9-10 in my book, 25 years old, smoking hot body. I am the new student and the only guy, except the teacher. I speak better than the teacher himself and the girls (2 other easily bangable) got kinda impressed I can tell.

The activity was for her to pretend she is approaching me at the club and make me questions in English (we all speak Portuguese). The first question she asks is

girl: hi, i'd like a drink...
me no, you should buy me a drink
girl: why?
me: i don't give free drinks

Her face was almost like "i've never heard that before". The other bangable chics go "you're clever" whatever.

We are all at the elevator leaving the class. Someone comments it's freezing cold and I say that I am walking home. The said chick asks me where I live, she says she goes close to my house and offers a ride. I accept.

I thought I was going to be alone with her, but another fat girl got the ride as well. Shit.

Now it's when inner game starts to weight.

She is a lot richer than I am (I am not rich at all, I barely make $36k/year). Her car is way better than mine. She asked a few questions if I like eletronic music and the venues I should go in the city since I am new in town. The conversation displayed that she is much higher status than I am, she said guys paid her everything and that once they paid over $30k each and she didn't pay anything because they paid it all for her. I thought "these guys suck, but I suck more because I don't have $30k to spend on a chic and fuck her"

She kept doing girly talk with her fat friend and I was just listening, wondering if I would someday ever be able to fuck her. Before I got off the car, the fat girl said that I was going all this way walking (it's cold and raining) ... I said "it's only 15 min away" and the hot chick said "that's why he's skinny" ... (I am fit, not skinny, she hasn't seen my body yet) I laughed but when I got off the car , I was feeling down because:

1. I am newbie to game. I think I have virtually 0 chance to bang her or someone with similar looks/status.

2. Since I am new to game and I was fucked up before that (no interesting lifestyle whatsoever... lost in deep depression in the past, etc) I am still working on my lifestile, so I am still not satified with what I have today going on in my life (low money, personality, game, etc). Because of that I think this girl is way out of my league and unreachable, at least until things change, which I don't know when that will occur.

3. I am a 5 at best. Bad genetics. I just started working out I could be a 6 if extremely fit and with a good diet. And she is a 9-10... what chances?

4. Is there any way I could turn the table? Is there anything I am missing about game?

5. Should I still bother trying to game that chic hoping something could happen in my favor or just give up due to the "reality"?

I know it could be just inner game and I know that guys like el mech can pull a lot of those 9-10 chics (possibly even this girl), but I just want to know how your beliefs go towards the girls that I think are higher value than you. I'd appreciate your input guys.

Don't bother with any one particular chick.

Work on yourself all around. Work out and buy nice looking clothes. Present yourself well. Work on making your life fun and enjoyable, for yourself. Better girls will come.

Just don't worry about any one particular chick.

Quote: (07-22-2013 07:54 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Work on yourself all around. Work out and buy nice looking clothes. Present yourself well. Work on making your life fun and enjoyable, for yourself. Better girls will come.

It's just not one particular chick. It's a whole pool of similar chicks (9-10s). She is just one representation of them all.

Quote: (07-22-2013 07:38 PM)beltoforion Wrote:  

1. I am newbie to game. I think I have virtually 0 chance to bang her or someone with similar looks/status.

This is the wrong attitude, one I am plagued by too. You should push towards the bang no matter the odds, so either you bang or she tells you no in no uncertain terms.

That 30k other guys were spending on her is a good sign, her qualifying herself to you, and it would be a good intro into more teasing 'oh really, you think you could get a guy to spend money on me? No? Oh, I thought you were on that level. Too bad, I would be really impressed if a girl could pull some money and buy me a car.'

And, lastly, you seem to be at a good place. Fuck genetics and money, you know the language at a place where it's appreciated. You cannot buy that.

Hope I helped. I need someone to tell me similar stuff too.

Believing is seeing.

If you believe you are unworthy of attracting this woman (a group of women, or anyone) you will subconsciously leak this through your body language. You need to force yourself to believe you are good enough to attract her, ideally get to the point where you are qualifying her.

You already mentioned she is impressed by your language skills, stay cocky and confident. What works on fat girls, works on the hot ones. Simply tease her and treat her like you aren't attracted to her, and your natural leadership qualities will show.

Your post shows you are so inside your own head, just like every other guy when he thinks a girl is 'out of his league'. All of that is bullshit! Your value inherently increases, while her return is diminishing. Trust yourself and what you do. Believe that you guys are good and you will see more positive results.

Quote: (07-22-2013 08:01 PM)beltoforion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2013 07:54 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

It's just not one particular chick. It's a whole pool of similar chicks (9-10s). She is just one representation of them all.

Ok, well just try to fuck those types of chicks then! Put in work and you'll figure it out, just don't get discouraged.

You may find, however, that there are other hot chicks who may not need so much work, and learn to direct your energies towards more efficient bangs.

Internal game is paramount. If you allow your ego to defeat your mind you are toasted before even beginning. Women have a higher capability than men to feel such subconscious emotions, and will sense your defeatism in seconds.

Work on yourself before everything else. It may take months or years, but it is doable.

Lol your killing me. You know There is no such thing as a girl that's higher value than you.

every guy feels something weird in the stomach in the presence of very attractive girl. don't fight it. accept it. embrace it. "oh, i'm feeling it again, that's funny, nobody knows about it but me, let's see how far i can go despise feeling it".

high status or not, a girl is a girl. i've hung out with some so called high status girls and after first few moments of OMG they turned out to be just girls, often moody and dorky brats. dating those girls is priviledge and headache at the same time.

i had one memorable conversation with a very bossy guy. the dude was 32, quite short and fat but had total gangster attitude, such hardcore frame. we talked about girls. he was talking about this one hottie he wanted and he said this one awesome sentence i remember to this day: "..besides, some guy will get her anyway. if not me then someone else will. so why not me?". perfect mindset IMO.

-------

with this girl i'd recommend you to talk to her more and start showing interest in her based on something beside her looks. talk about interesting things so that she can express her personality.

as for her looks, if you compliment her make it sound more legit than generic "you're beautiful". for example, when you're in the middle of interesting convo where she's revealing things about herself, take what she's saying and use it to tell her you love it and that you're surprised because most [her attractive features] girls you've met had nothing to say about that / were dumb as fuck / had no personality / had no hobbies / etc, just anything that has to do with what she's saying. basically let her know that her first impression sucked because you thought she was the same pretty doll like the ones you've met before. she will know you're now interested in her and it's based on something legit.

as you see you can bullshit a lot with qualifying. she likes sport/fitness? good, you love girls who have that kind of spirit. she hates sport? good, sporty girls suck, you love girls who wear dresses and high heels everywhere. [Image: amuse.gif]

this is the chick i am talking about. Not sure if I should expose her picture here.

[attachment=13395][attachment=13397]

Pretty much a 10 to me. She is that hot in person.

We had English classes tonight again. This time it was just me, her, another bangable chick and the teacher. I thought "fuck everything, I am going to game her just like any other girl I have, she's just another girl in the world, there are tons just like her".

I have the advantage of speaking English better than the teacher so she asks me about questions instead of the teacher (he's cool with that, I think he is even trying to wing me) and seems excited about that. So I could use that as an excuse to "study later at her place".

After the class ends [all still in English]

girl: do you want another ride?
me: yeah sure
girl: this time I am not goint to miss your place's street [she missed the turn last night]
me: i know the city better than you
girl *laughs* nahh

Deep inside I was like "game on!"

This time there was no fat cockblocker and we talk the whole 15 min drive, back in Portuguese.

girl: so are you getting used to the cold wheather here?
me: kinda... i'm freezing... it's even snowing
girl: yeah, you're lucky
me: where do people go here for fun when it's cold?
girl: blah blah blah some venues
me: hey you owe me a drink!
girl: oh really?
me: yeah, you asked me a drink last night, I refused and asked you a drink instead [the interaction in class]
girl: yeah i remember that, but i didn't mean to ask you a drink , i just said i'd like to drink
me: and you said nothing after... so you were clearly asking me to buy you a drink... I want a marguerita
girl: ahh I like marguerita as well!

blah blah blah

me: listen we should have that drink this week.
girl: umm we'll see

At this point I think she is just being nice, not attracted. It's almost at my place and I just went for the number.

girl: ok it's xxxx-xxxx I don't use whatsapp , I just like either texting or calling.
me: ok I will call you this week, thanks for the ride.
girl: alright
me: bye see you
girl: see you

The number is probably going nowhere but I will call her on Thursday since I have a double book tomorrow. I think that if I had more game things could go different for the better. That's why being a newbie sucks.

Man, she's hot.

I skimmed through this but it sounds like you have never asked her to hang out?

Why not invite her over for a home cooked meal? She's already at your place when she gives you rides.

I've never had a girl say no when they gave me a ride home for whatever reason.

First do that and then come back.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (07-23-2013 08:42 PM)beltoforion Wrote:  

The number is probably going nowhere but I will call her on Thursday since I have a double book tomorrow. I think that if I had more game things could go different for the better. That's why being a newbie sucks.

Man, she's hot.

Maybe it didn't and won't pan out the way you wanted, but the important thing is you at least tried to get the ball rolling on pulling a girl you see as way beyond your league. Bravo. That right there puts you way ahead of most guys at your level.

Do that again and again and again and over time it'll be like second nature. And eventually you'll succeed.

Full speed ahead. Just don't be too eager when you try to call her later.

Quote:Quote:

Man, she's hot.

Stop thinking about how hot she is no matter how much you think so. You won't get anywhere until you take the mystique and awe out of your psyche. Even if it feels like a lie it's where you have to get. Remember that there is some guy out there that doesn't think she's anything special. Treat her just like any other girl - let all the other guys she's been with worship her.

You're different than them. Or at least you want to be if you're not yet.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This girl is giving you the keys to the kingdom.

If you meet this girl head on and deal with her, you can possibly become the strongest version of you. © Elliot Hulse

Few things I notice here

1) you have a poor attitude about yourself
2) you value her attractiveness far more than what you bring to the table.
3) you have no idea what you bring to the table.

Game is about having the right words to say at the right time the right way, with the right body and the right clothes and the right logistics.

But game is much more than that.

All those things, the shoes, the 6 pack abs, the place downtown, the gift of gab - they're all aiming at one thing - getting into her mind.

But you're afraid to venture there. It's that fear that is holding you back.
You're worried about what she may think, and she may reject you, or worse - keep you around but at a distance - she'll keep you in pain for her pleasure.

So you've got to come at this situation, a class room situation, and be on some, go big or go home and jerk it yet another night.

You're the funniest dude in class.
You've got the most game.
You're the best English Speaker.

(you're only comp is the teacher and whatever borefriends they have waiting in the wings)

There are lots of ways to handle this.
- You could take the stage in your classroom, and do some of the teaching and correcting of this chick, and the other chicks.

- You could offer her specifically some "tutoring", but you've got to make it clear that you've got a sexual intent.

"say chica, let's hit up the spot, I'm going to teach you real English, but you're going to have to pay me, I'll figure out a fee later"

This ain't some study group with you, her, and 2 fatties. It's you and her, period.

The key here is that you don't need to be on some, "I love you", or "I want to bend you over the desk and nail you in front of everyone"

But she has to get the idea that you're nobody's friend, and you won't be used. If anything, she might get used...and she probably like that on a deeper level.

As for her being super hot and rich - that's really her problem to deal with, not yours. (I've made decent money in my days, but I always seem to be dating a chick that has more. Shit's annoying actually. Blue collar "waitresses" bring home cash money. White collar professional chicks have better white collar jobs than me. I'm resigned to the fact that employers prefer to pay women more for whatever reason. So my only way out is to become an employer and leave the employee stuff to the birds)

You have something she wants. And she wanted to get more of it from you on the ride home, but you didn't make the best of the situation.

You still have a chance though, still in the same class.

But now's the time.

Your inner game issues won't be fixed by crying to us on here on the message board.

Your inner game comes from experience, experience with meeting and bedding chicks, but more so, the inner game that you have from doing shit your afraid of.

The idea that you can do anything, you can handle anything - that's the true inner game. You might not win, you may fail horribly - but that sense of self, that willingness to roll the dice - that's the inner game part.

You have that, and all the outer trappings of game, openers, transitions, what should I text - that shit falls away.

So many of our brethren in nearly every culture have been brainwashed with the idea that you are there to serve her, and you want her to bestow her favor upon you.

It's the other way around my friend.

She is here for you.
They're all here for you.

WIA

1) Inner game is key. Work on your self-image as noted above.
2) It's called push-pull. It seems your convo was more push-pull-pull-pull-pull.

Keep working on it and you'll do fine. Seems like you are halfway home. Figure out what her body language is telling you. That's much more important to game than whether she's a 9 or 10 or rich or poor.

As a guy who's had no money, a little money, some, and lots of money, I can tell you that 99% of girls don't give a crap if you have game, and the other 1% you should avoid.

You need to switch your mind set bro. You need to work on your inner game, it's my weak point too but it's quickly changing as I constantly make a conscious effort to improve on it. You may feel your a 5 but you need to be a 9.5 in your head.
I'm not going to front like I am a guru of game or anything, but as I'm quickly learning, your mind set is key. God speed op, god speed.

WIA nailed it again. And I think you're being too hard on yourself, you did good. The biggest problem i think is that you're really pedestalizing the shit out of this broad, stop telling yourself how hot she is, there are a million girls out there that are just as hot or hotter than her. You're really shooting yourself in the foot here.

I called her last thursday at 8h30 pm.

Me: hey this is belt how are you doing?
Girl: who?
Me: belt
Girl: ahh i cant talk with you
Me: ok when can you
Girl: i cant talk with you... ... another day (she was being rude like "gtfo")... another day
Me: ok
Girl: bye

I didnt say bye bc she was being rude... she blew me off lol i think it's done with this broad and charged it to the game. Deleted her number and will act as if nothing happened tonight in class... uninterested as i already am. After that i decided to listen to you guys and approach more girls like her and see how far i can go while working on my inner game. I still have approach anxiety over 9-10s while i can pretty much do well with 6-7s. I banged a fully-tattoed 7 girl last night out of day game.

Quote: (07-29-2013 11:58 AM)beltoforion Wrote:  

I called her last thursday at 8h30 pm.

Me: hey this is belt how are you doing?
Girl: who?
Me: belt
Girl: ahh i cant talk with you
Me: ok when can you
Girl: i cant talk with you... ... another day (she was being rude like "gtfo")... another day
Me: ok
Girl: bye

I didnt say bye bc she was being rude... she blew me off lol i think it's done with this broad and charged it to the game. Deleted her number and will act as if nothing happened tonight in class... uninterested as i already am. After that i decided to listen to you guys and approach more girls like her and see how far i can go while working on my inner game. I still have approach anxiety over 9-10s while i can pretty much do well with 6-7s. I banged a fully-tattoed 7 girl last night out of day game.

I think you could pull some of the other girls from that class. It sounds like they were impressed with your English and you said they were hot. They already like you.